ORLANDO - JEWISH SNIPERS - VICTIMS CARRIED TO CLUB BEFORE SHOOTING

So the shills have disabled my main youtube channel, but I am not so easily silenced.

youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s

youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s4

youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s

Other urls found in this thread:

pasty.link
articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-12-05/news/os-zebra-coalition-gay-teen-center-20121205_1_transgender-teens-homeless-youths-homeless-shelters
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8rQLn2sBs
youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg
youtube.com/watch?v=HHEHTKAcKhU
pulseorlandoclub.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4ngQhtO3U
twitter.com/nichornstein/status/741928099332395008
youtu.be/jecD7vox3s4
dlyoutu.be/jecD7vox3s4
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3640966/UN-rights-chief-urges-US-introduce-arms-controls.html
france24.com/en/20160614-un-rights-chief-urges-us-introduce-arms-controls
newstalk.com/US-gun-control-Orlando-United-Nations-Human-Rights-Commissioner-pro-gun-propaganda
youtu.be/m3PDBhtVbl8
doc-04-1k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/80hl54p9bau24lvrg5p9olrkicahjutm/1465963200000/06756798298319970760/*/0B8G-vxUDsfM8eHJMdXl3cDhzTnM?e=download
youtube.com/watch?v=SI1pgVlYX_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

downloading this before the kikes shut it down again

You have 0 free downloads left.

bump

it let me use it once. It's all good

I use pasty.link

Bumping, its getting slid hard on "other Sup Forums".

bump

Why are the fags just carrying other fags out after the shooting? It all looks too dramatic. Wouldn't paramedics be carrying out the wounded?

This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen posted on Sup Forums.

fuck off jew

Will watch, bumping

No, they are carrying them to the clube BEFORE the shooting happened.

Watch the orange generator. Its there when the shooting happens.
Its also there in the daylight in the same spot.

The wounded were carried before the generator was there.

Bumpy Bump!
Can't slide the truth niggers.

bump

Holy fucking shit, bumped

AHAHAHAAHAH saved!

bump

The people being carried out were done so after the threat inside was neutralized. The van with the generator could have moved after the shooting.

Also, im not sure the video of them carrying them out was shot from the same side of the street. I did see another video that proved that the victims were being carried towards the nightclub.

I do agree that the guys being allowed to be on the roof during police activity does not make any sense at all.

What does any of this mean?

Please explain for those of us who are retarded.

I'm pretty skeptical, but it is a interesting.

Nothing. It's the rambling of autism.

Summary of what you're suggesting in text OP?

It means that the victims were carried to the club AFTER the shooting happened.

There are photos of Jews on the roof-tops.

actually it seems to imply that the poster on facebook "bowman and co" posted on september 11th talking about zebra wild nights - adress is 911 and the house has zebra written on it.

Bowman & Co. is naming the sleeper cell in his normiebook and signaling them to awake.

Pretty good digging. Easy to follow video. It definitely brings up some questions on trustworthiness of witnesses.

That fat fuck who was wearing the muh lady hat who was interviewed by the first media people on the scene, eventually changed his story as the morning progressed. He was interviewed maybe half a dozen times, and each time there were alterations in the time line of events.

Why hire actors though? How could you trust a homosexual degenerate with top top top secret information like this? We are to assume these actors were all agents...or?

What stands to be gained from this? Gun control? Hilary winning the nomination?

So how did 50 people in a club die from sniper fire coming from outside?

BUMP

I didn't think we needed any more proof that conspiratards are just a bunch of moronic lunatics, but thanks for spreading awareness. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

Reminder that OP might very well be 100% tinfoil, but also possibly 100% on to something.

Ok so I looked it up.

Zebra Coalition is a center for at risk gay youth formed in 2012.

articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-12-05/news/os-zebra-coalition-gay-teen-center-20121205_1_transgender-teens-homeless-youths-homeless-shelters

It is aprox 4.3 miles North from Pulse night club.

They re hosting a support group for the Orlando shooters..

jewbook com/zebracoalition/

The google street view was taken almost a year ago in July 2015.

And common sense would dictatre that there is a much easier way to get your message out to a sleeper cell then drawing three ski masks on a wall a year in advance.

Yeah, and the physiological conditioning of him in an American Flag shirt.

TWO VIDEOS FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT GOT SILENCED

Journey of Dunkin' Donuts:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8rQLn2sBs

Victims Carried INTO the Club - Orlando Pulse Shooting - The Media is Lying to you
youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg

Use fucking youtube-dl you retards

this is fucking retarded, and I will refute each section now

>looking out the window/angle of viewing
He doesn't claim that picture was taken from the window. He climbed out the window onto the roof to take the photo.

>tactically superior sniper position
the police probably saw them, talked to them, and assessed that they were not a threat. I was in a tactically superior position to your mum last night and nobody cared about that either.

>multiple guns being fired
The police exchanged fire with the gunman, so it is likely that there were moments where more than one gun was firing simultaneously. Also a gun being fired in an urban area will sound like more than one gun because of the echos from structures. That said, this is the least retarded aspect of your video and I would concede that it is possible, perhaps even likely, that there was more than one shooter.

>omg they moved the truck
>WHERE DID THE GENERATOR GO?!?!
Its a dynamic real life crime scene, not a diarama. those things are on wheels so they can be moved easily, as necessary. I saw a garbage truck earlier today in the alley behind my house, but now its gone. Should I call 911?

>they were carried the wrong way
When people are in complete shock from serious trauma they don't necessarily follow the most efficient path from one point to another. Those people probably ran or were carried away from the club, not in any particular direction just a panicked GTFO move, and then stopped, got their shit together, and decided to head for the hospital. instead of wait for emergency services, which were likely going to be occupied for some time.

I know everybody's a shillbot on Sup Forums but you are the worst kind. You are perpetuating this tin-foil bullshit instead of focusing on the actual "conspiracy", which is to use this as a tool to erode rights, institute controls, and embolden other muslims to do more of this shit thus justifying even more erosion of rights and implementation of controls.

Too bad you forgot to mention that Zebra Coalition is run by "SCOTT BOWMAN"

Who is connected to "DICK DEVOS" through the Orlando Magic Basketball team.

"DICK DEVOS"'s brother in law is "ERIK PRINCE" who runs

B L A C K W A T E R

A Mercenary group that has been contracted in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and most recently

S Y R I A

Blackwater == ISIS

Shill Harder JIDF

have any of you looked at nichornsteins pics on twitter.... LOOK AT THE TIME...

His photos were taken before 2AM!

The cops and shit were all on the scene before 2AM..

You're a fucking retard
>what are time zones

>YouTube reviews content on a case by case basis
Another way of saying they will openly push an agenda and silence dissenters. Lol

Keep up the good work.

Florida uses Eastern time m8

slide it Sholomo

There are three distinct lines of gun fire along the pavement.

Try harder JIDF

oh, you mean a scrub who was in an incredibly traumatic event in a dimly lit club with loud music doesn't have 100% perfect recall of everything that happened? what a surprise

OK, Linked in says: President/CEO
Bowman & Co.
March 2014 – Present (2 years 4 months)Orlando, Florida Area

A strategic communications firm that specializes in public relations, brand strategy development, content management, media relations,

> crisis communications

corporate communications, community relations, social media management, special events, marketing, and customer satisfaction.

The NBA job:

Vice President, Season Ticket Services & Operations
Orlando Magic/NBA
February 1999 – July 2011 (12 years 6 months)

The connections you made from Devos to Prince check out. However, I cant connect Scott to the Pulse night club, although I do think Scott is gay based on the way he looks, his zebra child molestation club, and his association with the performing arts center.

I would assume that after working somewhere for 12 years you would know the owner pretty well. However, none of this ties him to activating a sleeper cell, let alone a jewish sniper team based of a picture of 3 ski masks from a google street cam from a year ago.

Whoa whoa, hold on here. So, you are saying that the "Jews" set this whole thing up for gun control? And to try to get obongo set up as king nigger? Hoo...man, you are really drifting off into that illuminati shit man. I don't get it. Can someone explain why, in the holy hell, would they kill 50 spics in a gay night club, blame it on a islamic terrorist, all just to ban guns? For what fucking reason?

>being this new

>explicetly refute each point
>no rebuttal, no discussion, just ad hominem accusation

you seem to be the one employing the most jewish of tactics. Bill Cooper would tell you to get off his lawn if you committed such kikery in his presence.

you're going to have to show me some video that wasn't compressed with a potato, or actual film, if you want me to take a single pixel blip as evidence of something. Are you one of those people who thinks video compression artifacts are evidence of shape shifting reptiles?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHEHTKAcKhU

Nobody died user. No bodies, no evidence, no video. It's a staged hoax like the others, to push the gun control agenda.

>We have to literally brainwash people every day to (be anti-gun, and finally want guns banned)

Nope...the gunfire and stuff went off at 2am, but the cops were on the scene prior. Read the comments...they said it was a "controlled explosion" or something..

Not new, I'm just confused as fuck here. What is the fucking point? Why? Why would they go through this much fucking trouble, just to ban guns? I'm litterally fucking confused here. Its drifting off into Alex Jones territory here. And its starting to sound like Brietbart click bait material.

READ THE COMMMMMENTS!

Welcome to Sup Forums. Now get the fuck out

the times..

nice digits

lurk more new friend

This is a disinfo thread to make all of pol look like schizoids

He worked for "Sara Brady PR" you didn't mention that bit.

pulseorlandoclub.com/

Oh my god Sup Forums you've done it again.

>HORNSBERG
EVERY FUCKING TIME

As soon as the Soviet Union fell, the increase of 'Radical Islamic Terrorism' skyrocketed.

The refugees streaming into europe are mostly sub Saharan Africans and arabs. A minority from Syria.

Remember this maxim, it is always the jews.

it was a door breaching charge. They announced it as intentional immediately after the detonation to prevent panic from retards like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4ngQhtO3U

>not actually replying to a legitimate question

Also, Scott Bowman is running a performance arts center a mile and a half away.

Wait, wasn't that charge used to bust into the place to get at the shooter?

watch the video I linked to see one in use

Code Alpha Zion Omega
Code Alpha Zion Omega

>implying i have a legitimate answer to your question

12:57am is CST. It was 1:57am in Florida, dipshit. Jesus Christ, you people are fucking morons.

the fuck am i looking at all i see are legos

ARE YOU DUMB? LOOK AT THE TIME IT WAS POSTED

2:03AM....

The shooting supposedly just happened around that time.

twitter.com/nichornstein/status/741928099332395008
Video footage of the gunfire at 2:40AM as indicated on the time stamp it was posted.

Why were police on the scene prior to 2AM? It doesn't make any sense.

> i literally know someone who was at the club minutes before the shooter went in and saw several people bleeding out at the scene.

Also know someone who was friends with one of the deceased so theres that.

why would he have his twitter set to CST? When lives on the east coast retard? It's not like he was new to twitter...

Bump

everytime.

The time that you see on a Twitter post is your local time (i.e., in your fucking time zone), you massive fucking retard.

Fucking Christ.

Pics or it didn't happen

>twitter time stamps
not this shit again

ALEX JONES CONFIRMED FOR TIME TRAVELLING VITAMIN PROPHET

yeah you fucking dipshit and he's from Orlando/ATLANTA WHICH IS EASTERN TIME. ARE YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID?

#deleteyourselffrom4chan

obvious shill post is obvious

A fuckign facebook post is their "proof' when we see people who were supposedly injured and saw the carnage doing this on an interview

>anecdotal evidence and easily falsified facebook post

When will we see a real arguement or evidence to support your narrative.

Interesting....

You want to tell us any more or do we have to do some more digging?

Some questions: If the 3 overwatch's on the roof was there to witness why would they leave their vids up as some of the first footage of the shooting?

Why has the FB, last posted on 9/11 not been scrubbed?

I know about hiding in the light, but it seems sloppy.

The vids of the "firecrackers", why would the roof Koreans be hitting the ground? I agree that that would be the only angle that could produce those flashes.

The old pr firm he worked fro that now does pulse also has an interesting history. Both FB's have been inactive since 2015.

EJax & Lake are empty though.

put dl before the youtube link is quicker.
>youtu.be/jecD7vox3s4
>dlyoutu.be/jecD7vox3s4

>realalexjones
it's almost like people thought he WASN'T the real Alex Jones
HMMM

cops area always patrolling bars a night you dingus

they tried to blow a hole in a wall for people to escape

Jews own property no surprises there

>no laughter allowed
This belief that traumatize people never chuckle again is one that is only held by sheltered people who have never dealt with trauma. I've laughed my way through some horrific shit. Its just one way that people cope. I was cracking jokes at my dad's funeral, and at a friend's murder scene and subsequent hospital. I know soldiers who have told me that its not unheard of in military circles for laughter to break out at the most morbid and traumatic times.

>lol why would they be laughing WWI was fake the trenches were filled with crisis actors who worked for Moses and Molech.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3640966/UN-rights-chief-urges-US-introduce-arms-controls.html

france24.com/en/20160614-un-rights-chief-urges-us-introduce-arms-controls

newstalk.com/US-gun-control-Orlando-United-Nations-Human-Rights-Commissioner-pro-gun-propaganda

youtu.be/m3PDBhtVbl8

doc-04-1k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/80hl54p9bau24lvrg5p9olrkicahjutm/1465963200000/06756798298319970760/*/0B8G-vxUDsfM8eHJMdXl3cDhzTnM?e=download

Google download

download

Nah, his whole interview and everything about that clown is bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SI1pgVlYX_c