TEXAS 2.0 -- FREEDOM FOR ALBERTA

Alright lads, how can we start memeing this into reeeality?

America bump for buttblasted canucks

You have to start by winning your independence on your own and joining another country later.

I think we need to start by encouraging mass US immigration into Alberta. Unfortunately, it seems that weedman was 2 steps ahead of us and set the place on fire.

Right but with mysterious, deep-pocketed support (america).

Our new God Emperor will secure all of Canada including Alberta for America and deport all leaf cucks into gas chambers. (after they help the spics build the wall)

If Alberta leaves and joins the U.S. our country's borders would look ugly as fuck

I refuse to take Alberta unless B.C. and Yukon come with them, so we can have some good borders

That's true. Maybe it should be like puerto rico then.

As an Albertan I agree, I'd rather Americans than more Arabs and Pakis

>Trump becomes President
>Mass immigration of U.S. citizens to Canada
>Claim Canadian territory as American due to the massive American population
>Interwar-style appeasement grants the U.S. more land

I wish for a day.

RIGHTFUL COLUMBIA CLAY

You can have those oil guzzling retards, we don't want them. But when Lolberta realizes they fucked up and they want their generous Canadian government subsidies back, we'll tell them to fuck right off. Jump off a cliff, every single one of you.

We need to leave with western canada

Allright Muhammed

I wish they did

The fire was was started by the God Emperor to clear the way for more infrastructure for the Americans when Alberta separates.

All the other provinces that pay into equalization payments can join us and we call it new freedom land.

alberta is the nigger province of Canada. they mooch of the government funding and complain when they go into a depression, and blame the government for it. The only thing they are good for is oil and fucking wheat. You can't even handle a goddamn fire and then actually pay niggers for volunteer work to fight the fire you couldn't put out.

that could be breddy great

4D CHESS

We will protect you from weedman.

Alberta is one of the only provinces that has a net contribution to the state. Also, one of the only provinces with a growth rate above replacement.

ALBERTAN TEXAN ALLIANCE.
IT IS OUR GOD GIVEN DESTINY TO UNITE ALL LANDS UNDER ONE FLAG, THE TEXABERTAN FLAG.
MANISFEST DEATINY 2.0 BITCHES

Take MB too?

(you)