If I were to make acoustic lo-fi songs (by that I mean shitty simple songs obviously influenced by weezer with my...

if I were to make acoustic lo-fi songs (by that I mean shitty simple songs obviously influenced by weezer with my mediocre singing + an acoustic guitar) would I be relevant?

pic unrelated

post the full comic

and also recorded with my low-end smartphone

Is this comic gonna end how I think it is?
Because if so: Gross.

How can a comic be so evil. Jesus Christ save us

pls dump I need to fap

It's even worse than what you fear

its much worse

its pretty bad

normie pls go

How bad is it?
I'd rather be normie if being not-normie means reading this comic.

what are you afraid of? that you might like it? either way gb2reddit if you can't handle a fucking comic

How fucking new are you?? Just go back to p4k already

scat, shota, furry
the unholy trinity of degeneracy

God damn can't answer a simple question.
Thanks.

well he basically blindfolds both children with their diapers and make them suck his dick. after that the youngest one starts pooping and tails gets excieted and starts to lick the baby's butthole and starts penetrating in it, and then a whole scat scene goes on the entire comic, and then tails nuts and cleans up all the mess the three had made. the oldest one asks when they will "play" again, before tails leaves them to their mother

will my music be relevant if I make acoustic weezer-like songs on soundclooud

Two Babies One Fox is what happens when a retarded babyfur is given crayons and told to "draw nice." Known for managing to stuff the holy trinity of sick fuck fetishes (pedophilia, scat, vomit and furry with diapers for good measure) into one god awful comic.

Two Babies One Fox is what happens when a retarded babyfur is given crayons and told to "draw nice." Known for managing to stuff the holy trinity of sick fuck fetishes (pedophilia, scat, vomit and furry with diapers for good measure) into one god awful comic.

Sonic fans were a mistake

Why are they so fucked in the head?

>will my music be relevant if I make acoustic weezer-like songs on soundclooud
No.

im not a sonic fan and Im not fucked in the head. I just like how profane it is, Im not around by it

>No.

ok but what if I add some programmed drums and tried to make my acoustic guitar sound electric

No.