Can we talk about how retarded these fags were?

Can we talk about how retarded these fags were?

youtu.be/tN_x1HUaYPQ

This is why the kill count was so high.

>hears shooting
>takes snapchat video and makes a weird face

Also, yes she died

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ35V0etHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a retard

>Friend losing his shit over this.
>Shows me pictures of all these dead beefy men.
>Snicker.
WHATS SO FUNNY YOU CIS SCUM!
>With all those muscles and people why didn't they just bum rush him and shove that rifle up his ass.
>OH MY GOD THEY FEARED FOR THEIR LIFE!
Normally when people fear for their lives they try to preserve it, not group up in a huge cluster and wait to fall over dead.

Seriously, there was so many people right beside him that could have jumped his ass.

>tfw you realize footage from inside an airplane while it's about to crash will exist in your lifetime

I guess natural selection is still a thing

That looked pretty fucking derpy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction

watch less action movies

they were gay.

Stress makes you take a snapchat video?

Whoa, thank you Doctor dumbass

This fag held the door shut and locked them all in to get killed. Told them "you need to stay put":

>Interview with survivor who was locked in
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ35V0etHiM

>Orlando Shooting Survivor Holds Exit Door Shut ?!
youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg

>w
What did she mean by this?

It would make sense if she just froze up, she had time to pull out her phone, launch snapchat, take a video of a so shocked :O reaction

These spics and nigs listen to nothing but shitty rap "music", that has gun shots in like 1/3 of their songs. They probably thought it was part of the song

if only she had gotten one more like everything would have been fine

I was in the army, those weren't real gun shot sounds...

>implying you would know what to do in a situation like that
>implying you wouldnt be shitposting here in your final minutes like the shut in faggot you are

They literally did though
Multiple interviews from survivors say that no one reacted until they noticed that the shots were not coming from the stereo

Fags gonna fag.

She clearly saw the shooter

She was shot after all

It's hard to fight an armed man with another man mounted to your backside

Several of the club goers where strapped, unfortunately they were only carrying pump actions

The shooter yelled hot load and was able to get them all to stand in line

Is it true that there were other shooters as well? I heard somewhere that that's what a few survivors said, and that the doors were barricaded

I get that they panicked but taking a video would do nothing, at least try to hide or play dead
also this, what happened is really fucked up but there were enough people in there to at least hurt him or even stop him

with no survivors?

here's your (You)

they're at a club, nobody goes to a club to stay sober, also music in clubs is extremely loud, they thought it was music, not gunshots

The shitty mic on the smartphone is clipping the sound

>sup Sup Forums
>about to die in active shooter event AMA

The, you know, normal response is to fucking run if your life is in danger... Fight or flight ring a bell? Snapchat or text is the new autonomic reaction I guess.

kek. well then I guess I was right.

Rap music was to blame for the high death toll.

Jesus...

>tfw Wizard of Oz style phone video from inside a tornado will exist

Speak for yourself fagget, not everyone spend their life on here like you.

Also
>white knighting some dead lesbian bitch

That's what we call rock bottom

This. I'd update you guys first.
>How do you convert to WebM?

He thought the killer was behind the door and was going to open it and kill them.

fight, flight, freeze, fawn

the four reactions to overwhelming stress
not that any 80iq Sup Forums posters bother to give a fuck about basic biology

He never kept his back door closed before

>women
wow what a surprise

Why make snap chat at that moment

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities

Kek.

and he was incorrect which led to the deaths of many people. top kek what a tard

maximum kek

>fight, flight, freeze, fawn
None of those include "turn on snapchat".

Zing

>and that the doors were barricaded

the doors were barricaded by other faggots who had gotten out into an alleyway. I'm not joking it was on the news.

That's not how the survivors describe it. He knew they weren't the shooter, they pleaded with him for some time, and he told them that they "had to stay put" knowing they would die. The survivors had to put a hole in a wall (a fence?) to bypasss hodor and escape.

Doors were barricaded by the survivors trying to stop the gunman from coming after them, in turn trapping the remaining people inside and sacrificing them.

Some guy admitted it on television that he barricaded the door.

and none of them died... so

How can one guy be so retarded, wouldn't be surprised if he was an accomplice desu

Police need to arrest him along with Mateen's wife.

I bet it'd be hard to find 49 gays total in Andorra.

So when the guy went to reload, did they just sit there and wait for him to do it?

group of drunk sjws walking into my apartment just now
>guy 1: dude you want to know what my dad said about the orlando shooting
>guy 2: no man. wait no. i dont even want to hear it.
>guy 1: he said those cocksuckers didnt deserve that
>brief pause
>guy 2: well at least he...
>guy 1: yeah at least he's recognizing them as people that deserve to....
>they enter code to apartment and go inside

>Normally when people fear for their lives they try to preserve it, not group up in a huge cluster and wait to fall over dead.

You'd think but when people panic in a shooting this is exactly what they do. We need to teach people to fight in these situations.

To be fair, she probably didn't realize those were gun shots. With that many people partying, a banging sound can be attributed to any number of factors.

Jesus fuck.....

>somebody's killing everyone in the club better send a snapchat!

lol women

>mfw I hear the second amendment banging through the gay party

When the carnage comes it's every man for themselves.

Write all of the soppy poems and tributes you like, but when shit hits the fan man will trample over his brother's face to avoid the eternal nothingness...

A Muslim walks into a bar

Bartender: what'll it be?
Muslim: shots for everyone!

Maximum kek

faggots are purely about self-preservation. 300 of them in that club and not one of them even tried to fuck him up. that's how disconnected from society they are. even when their own "community" is being mowed down they only think about themselves.

try doing this shit in a club with straight dudes of whatever race and the gunman would eventually get fucked up by the people in the club. THESE FAGGOTS HAD TO WAIT FOR THE POLICE TO KILL THIS DUDE.

fucking really makes me think.

Her: "Hmm.. awkkwaarrd. Okay then, anyway back to me! Hey snapch-- "

*Bang*

>THESE FAGGOTS HAD TO WAIT FOR THE POLICE TO KILL THIS DUDE.
I heard some guy tried warning them what was going on. He said that a strong, hairy man had come into the club and he was blowing loads everywhere penetrating guys left and right. Not the best language to use in hindsight.

You have pictures of the dead victims? Share?

I don't remember hearing any stories about people at that paris music concert bum rushing the shooter.It's not just fags that run away from gunfire

kill more faggots please

They could've tackled him when he was reloading. Fags were too timid to do it.

You wouldn't exactly be expecting a fucking gunman at a club. You also probably wouldn't even be able to tell where the shooting was coming from with the noise and panic and everything.
"If it'd been me Ida FUCKED HIM UP"
No you wouldn't, you dumb faggot.

i think that actually might've played some role in it, especially with the club being in a gun free zone so there wouldn't even be ppl outside who could've helped

On another note, I don't get why so many people want to increase gun control now. I mean it shouldn't be easy to obtain one but even if he couldn't have gotten one legally he probably would've found a way, or even made a pipe or something

I think the shooting started after she attempted to be silly in front of the camera. Not before.

I wish you were in that club that night.

I really hope i'm reading that as "q.png"

I bet they were listening to trap music while they were trapped inside.

Gee I wonder why you never heard of the French mounting a defense.

ayyy

she looks like she's making the >ISHYGDDT face

>yes she died
that's pretty fucked up, user.
have some respect
let her rip

this. he would have saved all the faggots from themselves. where are heroes when we need them?!

listen closely; you can hear her say "shooting at the club"

she knew what was going on, and yet she still posted that stupid fucking vapid ass snapchat.

can't you call someone!? can't you text someone!?

MAYBE i'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she could have possibly thought it was an isolated incident where two people got into an argument and one pulled a gun, but still

don't post shit like that on snapchat you fucking normie.

>muh guns make me invincible
In a normal closed quarters situation, getting jumped by 2 or more people is a death threat.
I've done this before, some favela boy tried mugging me and my friend and we easily overpowered him and got his gun. It's that easy.

>idiots getting what they deserve
pure pottery

ONE OF US

This is actually really sad. Also, did he have an auto or just a bretty good trigger finger?

And where were you when that happened?

On Sup Forums

I think there was a security guard and another cop that first arrived on scene or something before swat teams got there who briefly exchanged gunfire with the shooter which might be why people are saying they thought there were 3 shooters.

Uni

And you could tell where they were? Was it dark?

>we will never find out how many faggots the police killed

NERF THIS!

Edgy as fuck to make fun of a 25 year old woman killed by a terrorist?

She didn't survive because she went back to try to save her friend .

>not posting a ITS HAPPENING thread during an active shooting

i want casuals to go

They didn't jump him because they wanted to respect his religious duty to remove homo.