What if......Brexit doesn't happen and Donald Trump doesn't become president?

What if......Brexit doesn't happen and Donald Trump doesn't become president?

I'm becoming increasingly worried that this will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=brexit&form=EDGNTC&qs=PF&cvid=201f8bbf11224cb0923ee6728769ccc0&pq=brexit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the signs and events recently are bolstering both. I actually think it's way more likely that the Brexit will happen that Trump getting elected (though to be clear I believe both are more likely than their respective alternatives).

So much bullshit with migrants and terrorism and Turkey going on, it's the perfect storm for the UK to leave.

then we ride to war brother

Going to have to go the way of braveheart

Where should we all meet? Somewhere big and abandoned? A national park?

We'll set up a Sup Forums community in Alaska!

tl;dr version? This is the last stand.

If Brexit fails, stricter EU regulations and increased immigration will guarantee that the UK will NEVER get another chance to leave the EU.

If Trump loses the election, amnesty and open door immigration will guarantee that conservatives will NEVER win another presidential election or hold a legislative majority again.

If we lose these battles, we lose the war.

Unless its blatantly rigged Brexit is a lock

if we lose can we all convert to islam?

bing.com/search?q=brexit&form=EDGNTC&qs=PF&cvid=201f8bbf11224cb0923ee6728769ccc0&pq=brexit

Then we grab our fiddles and play them while everything burns.

If we can't win the Brexit referendum then it doesn't matter, Britain as it was always known is completely dead beyond any hope of resuscitation.

If the population accepts EU rule in face of all the bullshit we have put up with over the years, then we are spiritually and culturally a basket case that deserves to be gutted and only remembered as a historical what-not-to-do, only servicing a future Chinese civilisation in avoiding the same mistakes we made.

I don't think it'll matter really, since clearly both have a large following, so it's not like the ideas are dead and we're all cucked beyond belief.

This, no offence at all. Daddy has completely pissed away his national heritage.

So that that lynard skynard song Tuesdays gone?

Unironically this desu

If we lose this badly at least we know that this is the end of western civilization, and that its time to convert to a culture and religion where honor, virtue, and tradition are still in place.

And then we lead the jihads against the decadent west.

Underrated

Look OP it's not a matter of our ideas not taking off, it's things not being shitty enough for the rest of the masses to wake up. Even if this year isn't the year for brexit or a Trump victory things can only degrade more which will inevitably wake more people up, ironically the worse things get the faster they can get better but hey I'm half full.

Of course it will happen. The west is dead. The globalists already have their plan and will do anything to see it through. I'm hoping that we get taken over by shariah, so that feminist bitches get stoned to death by the religion of peace. Screaming, sobbing, hyperventilating, begging for mercy from the religion of peace, as their bones cave in and their skin bloats. Kek... it's a shame these bitches can't just be sent to saudi arabia right now for a wakeup call.

It won't, and he won't.
There's no way off this ride.

the world will be a better place
racism will fail
love trumps hate

>During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them

It probably will happen. Doesn't me we quit fighting. How many frog maymays for victory have you posted today?