Why does Hollywood keep turning out "documentaries" about "climate change"?

Why does Hollywood keep turning out "documentaries" about "climate change"?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/
nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle
telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because Sup Forumsacks need to learn from someone other then mom

> Climate change is real
lol

Who needs book learnin' when I got chicken tendies?

how was your first semester of the 10th grade user?

> THE SKY IS FALLING
Fuck off Chicken little

Top kek, most goddamn condensending thing I've ever seen in my life, and it's based on anti science conspiracy.

> anti science
LOL Global warming is a conspiracy by the UN to raise taxes.

With stupidity like this, words are no longer appropriate. Inflicting physical harm until they are afraid of repeating the behaviour is the best solution.

LOL I think they gave you too many vaccine shots when you were young user :D

>LOL Global warming is a conspiracy by the UN to raise taxes

The idea that global warming is a conspiracy is a conspiracy to distract you from real events. Try harder next time, disinfo agent.

Yea man, just keep believing "science" whch is just a scam.
Those "scientists" will falsify data and say whatever their masters want. ALl science is political and therefore flawed and agenda driven.

too cold for that climate change shit to be real yo

Almost all anti-vaxxers are democrats in states like Washington

I'm surprised you're old enough to have read Chicken little

Liberals are too stupid to understand timelines and the fact earth is very old.
If anything Global arming is a good thing because it pushes back an Ice Age.

>Yea man, just keep believing "science" whch is just a scam.
>Yea man, just keep believing "science" whch is just a scam.

>taxes go to the UN

>have nuclear power, the perfect solution to all our energy needs
>no dude, we can't use it because terrorists lmao

Global warming is obviously a scam.

But human civilization was created during the Ice Age user. Why is that a bad thing?

So where is your proof man is causing "climate change"?
Yup, unibersities and researchers rely on funding and if they produce results that match a political agenda theyget more cash.
Hell, it has provably happened:
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/

>So where is your proof man is causing "climate change"?

Why are you talking about proofs and science when you're in the 5th grade?

Plants breathe CO2. More Co2 means more crops.
Not baiting. I am not believing a bunch of Liberal hippy shit. Science has been wrong over and over and over.

Take an introduction to geology course at your local community college and realize how much of a retard you are.

>Plants breathe CO2. More Co2 means more crops.

Yeah I guess it's that simple. Let's just leave it at that and pump out as much CO2 as possible, so that we can be more like the planet Venus.

Yea man, science has never been wrong. Even if it was correct the chinese and Indians arent going to stop so why should we? It would just be crippling our industry for nothing while enriching others.

They're trying to create a new industry and tax

Private companies will spring up that they're connected to that get paid to reduce emissions or whatever

The public will get taxed to pay for it

When was the last time the globalists got to introduce a new tax that was applied to every single country? Its been decades since theyve had the opportunity to find something like this

>MUH
>ECONOMY

>wanting the US to be a polluted shithole like Beijing or New Dheli

>pic related: you on the left

>Science is always correct when it comes to building planes, space shuttles, microchips
>Except when you believe Jews are behind it, then science is wrong and has no merit based on your personal opinion

Come on dude, help yourself out. Your younger self would be fucking humiliated by the fact that you've become a conspiracy nut.

Yea, I want to be able to feed andd house myself.
Why dont you go live in the woods and join a drum circle hippy?
Nice dodge. The Chinese and Indians are going to keep polluting so why should my nation cripple itself for no reason?

Heh, you can have the political opinions you want. But Climate change isn't one of them. It's a proven science. You wanna keep your guns, cool. You don't trust gays, whatever...but being reckless with our planet is stupid.

>Liberals are too stupid to understand timelines
It's funny because retards like you always talk about previous periods of climate change in the Earth's history but you're too retarded to actually look up what you're talking about and that those changes took place over thousands of years and not in the span of 150 years.

I never mentioned the jews. I did provide proof they are falsifying data to meet a political agenda.
We have the emails. They were cooking the data because they believe lying is ok as long as it benefits their agenda.
Hilarious because these are the same people who bitch about the oil industry funding studies.
Sorry, not getting on board with that hippy environmental bullshit

>mfw my International Law lecturer theorised the UN would begin to prosecute nations for carbon emissions

I changed uni after that semester

>They're trying to create a new industry and tax

You can't disprove something by coming up with a motive, dear. You feel emotionally that climate change isn't real, so it isn't.

>Mfw when I look down in commentaries
Shills are real, at least NOW we are damn sure they are evil.
Cause we better know don't we? Devils don't come beneath us, they are coming from the sky.

>Why dont you go live in the woods and join a drum circle hippy?

Why don't I create a new world order that crushes the willfully ignorant like yourself under the bootheel of fascism while I shape the future that I envisage? I think I'll do that instead

So your neck beard logic is "if they won't change, why should we"? Grow the fuck up. They make kids work in factories. Why shouldn't we?

Pollution isn't just global. Local toxic effects pour into drinking water, retention ponds, and effect wildlife. So maybe you should read more about ecology.

?

So you have 0 evidence for your belief in an apocalypse? You are basically an evangelical.
Because your side is full of deluded unarmed pussies.
Again: The Chinese and Indians are gonna keep pumping out CO2 so any dream you have of stopping it and saving the environment will involve a nuclear war.
Correct, why should we? Its not like it will stay in CHina and India and I am not willing to let my lifestyle suffer for some pipedream.
Fuck off, I vote for every candidate and measure that fucks you liberals over. The best thing Trump has done is pledge to withdraw from the Paris accords and appoint a guy who denies Climate Change to the EPA

>so climate change shill, give me scientific proof.
>no, LMAO you are what, underage or something?
>episode

OP, you're fucking retarded.

Let me give you an example. I grew up in Tennessee, lived here for 22 years and then moved to Florida for 8 years. I've been back here for a year now.

The climate here is absolutely nothing like it was 9 years ago. Not even close. It's so fucking dry, so fucking hot this late into the year. Everything feels different. It rarely ever snows here anymore and I live at a pretty high altitutde. We've had devastating wildfires because of the historic drought that nearly burned my entire fucking city down, but yeah man, climate change is a myth!

End your fucking life already.

> DUDE MY SPECIFIC EXAMPLE IS PROOF
And you call others ignorant. Sad.

Thats not the issue.

Issue is that liberals made people think its man doing it in a global scale.

its hilarious misinterpretation and lying through omission

>give me proof that Trump is a racist
>are you kidding me?
>YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Every time.

>Asking for proof of a fact accepted by 97% of the science community when you can easily Google it
>Getting angry instead

?

Google

> accepted by 97%
Like Phrenology? Like flat earth? Like Lamarckian evolution?

>You can't disprove something by coming up with a motive, dear.

nothing you said is of any value

whether climate change is real or not is not my concern. my point is validly that they want to tax the public again, globally.

taxing the public is more profitable than any other business anyone could ever operate. it is not just some slight thing to be dismissed or forgotten

And it allows the UN to have a global hold. In fact the UN shouldnt even exist

>my point is validly that they want to tax

Didn't think you would be stupid enough to make such a blatantly obvious statement.

>nothing you said is of any value

Oh the irony.

Lol you got nothing

>Lol you got nothing

Again, the irony is fucking palpable.

Keep proving me right

>Like Phrenology? Like flat earth? Like Lamarckian evolution?

Are those things accepted by 97% of the science community?

Hey it's a picture of words on the internet with no context whatsoever. I'd better believe it!

They did until it turned out to be bullshit. THey even mocked people who questioned them.

Nobody knew that the government taxed emissions. Good work shedding light on such a dim subject.

They didn't have scientific method then.

>They did

[citation needed]

But why did it turn out to be bullshit? Who were the ones that debunked those theories? Was it radio shockjocks or talking heads paid by oil companoes? Was it those kind of people? Or was it perhaps, scientists?

Yes they did. Hell they thought cigarettes were good for you in the 1950's.4Whats the difference between you putting blind faith in "scientists" ( who are people and therefore wide open to bribery and manipulation) and an evangelical christian who takes the bible literally?
It doesnt mater, their intial, wrong, belief made its way into legiaslationa nd the scientific community disparaged and attacked people wh disagree just as they attack people who point out Climate change is bullshit.

there's WAY more money available for climate research than the opposite you fag

>people who point out Climate change is bullshit.

Scientists? Or...?

The 3% who disagree.
Do you honestly believe research money and grants arent used to manipulate research?

And?

>The Chinese and Indians are going to keep polluting so why should my nation cripple itself for no reason?

China and India are actually moving faster toward renewable energy than we are. It's better for the economy, and it produces less mutant babies.

Tell me more about the world Jimmy

You've been around the block a few times I can see

If (((they))) wanted to save the Earth from "man made" pollution we would've moved heavily towards nuclear energy as it is the most enviromental friendly form of sustainable energy format we have right now.

but no.

because its all just a ruse to tax the public.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Nobody thought cigarettes were good for you in the 50s. And even if they did, your alternative seems to be to completely ignore any sort of scientific consensus on an issue when you think it's wrong based solely on the fact that science has been wrong in the past.

The 3% believe it's bullshit do they? What a coincidence that it just so happens to appeal to your bias

>as it is the most enviromental friendly form of sustainable energy

lol

It is neither environmentally friendly or sustainable.

>Yes they did

It was created in response to the flat earth theory. Phrenology is ancient, and until you provide a source, I don't believe that Lamarckian evolution was believed by 97% of scientists during that period.

LOL I know people are corrupt. Are you calling me naive when you are telling me "scientists" are incorruptible moral supermen?

How does it feel to be stupid?

>scientific consensus meme
>nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle

>I KNOOOOOOW THEY'RE CORRUPT

Look in a mirror and find out

>Creating new indistries and technology harms the economy
I never understood why people think this

>Do you honestly believe research money and grants arent used to manipulate research

So because that has happened before, it must be the case this time, because people is evil yo

I assume they are corrupt yes, because that is how people are and we have evidence of them cooking the data:
telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html

>conservative magazine

lol

Provide better sources you ape

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Afraid of terrorists, and males, and republicans, and hate-speech, and brown, and cancer, and chemicals, and potatoes, and racism, and sexism, and micro-aggression and so on and so on.

Because everything is out to get you, and you should only listen to our soothing voice and be a good goy, and we'll keep you safe. We're the only ones you can trust.

It's legit how pharmaceutical business runs.

You lost the election you can go back to your Syrian cuckbox with libcucks watching gays being hanged.

>because that is how people are

Then I can just assume you're a corrupt big oil shill posting from a cubicle in Delhi and disregard everything you say.

Fucking idiot.

Yea, which liberal magazine should we use?
Any liberal message or idea is a load of shit.
2 can play that game. If you refuse to believe my conservative data I will refuse to believe your liberal shit

>You lost the election you can go back to your Syrian cuckbox with libcucks watching gays being hanged.

I thought you were concerned about bias in the media? I guess not, as long as it's your own bias

I only gave you a reply you deserve, AFTER you posted "lul conservative magazine".

You started it.

>Yea, which liberal magazine should we use?

Try a scientific review

It's amusing to me that you think anyone who's not on your side of politics is on the other (there's only 2 sides) side.

Lamarkian evolution has been somewhat vindicated

>Guys
>You'll never guess
>Some people are bad

>my conservative data

Holy shit what happened to your brain?

This is dangerous. I know everyone's joking but fuck man this is bordering on insanity.

No, user: Once you get a lab coat you are incapable of lying

>It's legit how pharmaceutical business runs.

Who gives a shit? Carbon Dioxide is burning a hole through the Ozone. Fuck your theory nigger. Facts.

>Lamarkian evolution has been somewhat vindicated

bahahahaha

The bait just keeps getting more and more stale

Yes user: Letting the UN tax us for some liberal Gaia bullshit is dangerous

I've never seen anybody more desperate to tell people things they already know.

>No user, once you get a lab coat you are incapable of telling the truth