OBAMA SUPPORT ISIS OFFICIAL THREAD #1

PROOF: breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

This is just the beginning Sup Forums
This is the inevitable destruction of democratic hold on our republic
America will be great again!

SPAM THIS, TWEET IT #OISIS #OBAMA #HILLARY #CROOKEDHILLARY #SHILLARY

GET THIS MOVEMENT GOING TREND TREND TREND, MAKE PEOPLE AWARE!!!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
archive.is/N0C9T
archive.is/AKp1P
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13931204001534
youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI
unz.com/isteve/is-obama-a-muslim-he-was-raised-to-be-a-muslimist/
unz.com/isteve/is-obama-a-secular-muslim/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633977/Bill-Clinton-s-lover-Dolly-Kyle-tells-lumpy-Hillary-fat-ankles-hair-toes-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKK

Sweet jesus...

What I posted in the other threads:

It's a damaging report but it's hardly a smoking gun that would significantly harm Hillary. Anybody on /sg/ could have told you this months ago. It is evidence of significant disagreements and power struggles within the US national security establishment.

Summary for people that actually want to know:

- Declassified DIA report correctly summarizes the situation in Syria and Iraq as of 2012; predicts the formal establishment of ISIS two years before it actually occurred (although elements of it go back to the late 90's in Jordan)

- DIA tries to warn rest of USG of this possibility.

- CIA and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, among others, strongly push for the removal of the Assad regime. Obama is generally wary of arming/supporting rebels directly, but agrees to passively support the rebel opposition, less hawkish than most of his advisers.

- Clinton would have clearly been aware of radical Islamists in the opposition, but she could plausibly deny that her support was strictly for "moderate" rebels.

- DIA report makes no direct mention of USG support for AQI, only vague references to "supporting powers", likely a reference to the Gulf States and Saudi Arabia.

- DIA was at the time headed by General Michael Flynn, currently advising the Trump campaign, and a known opponent of overthrowing the Assad regime. Forced to retire in 2014 because of disagreements with the Obama administration.

Tl;dr: Obama administration knew of the risks of supporting the opposition and proceeded to anyway, no concrete reference to supporting AQI directly. Likely shows the incompetence and poor judgement of Hillary and Obama, not necessarily that they knowingly supported Al Qaeda and ISIS.

DONT LET THE SHILLS WIN
BUMP THIS SHIT

I've been following the situation in Syria for years, and I'm a /SyriaGeneral/ regular.

There's legitmate, redpilled information here that all of you would be better off knowing, although the contents were exaggerated by Breitbart.

I can say that there are many very interesting rivalries and conflicts within the US government that is greatly reducing our ability to have a coherent national policy regarding the Middle East. Many different American factions have different visions for the future of the region. There were very strong forces that were pushing the Unired States to militarily intervene in Syria even before the rise of ISIS, against the current Syrian government of Bashar Assad.

Barack 「Hussein」 Obama

Buuuuuump

For the love of fuck guys keep posting this everywhere

BUMPING FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Nothing to see here, they were just moderate rebels helping to bring down the evil Assad regime.

BAMP
This shit needs to be spread to every corner of the normalfag internet.

So want does this mean? How did Hillary find out about (((obongo)))'s isis support?

So will this actually mean anything in the long run or is it going to be swept under the rug?

>(in OP's picture) Why is he holding the magazine backwards up against the lower receiver?

>backwards magazine
FUCKING TRIGGERED

Fake and homosexual

((( )))
Liar faggot. Don't mislead
IGNORE THIS FAGGOT

Mmmmm... Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmm... Barack Hussein Obama!

>mfw Trump tweets this

b-bump!!

Is it happening?

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM OR DENY, IS IT HAPPENING?

here we go lads
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

No, but it's a start.

Everything gets swept under the rug so to speak. The only thing we as citizens can realistically do is spam this shit as well as every piece of information that implicates hiliary and obongo as war mongerers and outright incompetent, despicable people.

Stop trying to slander secretary Clinton now as Donald Trump will never win presidency.

but why not? It's fun. Don't take away what scared and confused people do to get through the day you complete and total fucking asshole.

STICKY WHEN

This

Any reasonably rational person will find this difficult to believe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

#killary is what needs to trend.

No other news site is carrying this story.

Someone please screen cap this for posterity I'm on a phone

Is it weird that I want to have sex with Hillary Clinton?

done

cant let this thread be slid

kys

#hilirisis

Obama started ISIS to try and get ride of Assad.

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

There's a lot of sliding going on today, every thread about the DNC hack was slid into death

i archived the links incase

first link
archive.is/N0C9T

second link
archive.is/AKp1P

plus with the ruskies back again, its getting rough

Her husband didn't even want to, why would you?

of course a happening tier thread get slid into obscurity when its about hilldog

Keep this shit bumped. Getting slid like crazy.

There is already a thread for it user

Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

we need a few threads since they create bait threads and then leave

Bump although, this will probably end up like 99% of the other tinfoil hat memos that show up on here and lead directly to nothing.

wut

Bump

it's true

OP PLEASE ADD:

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13931204001534

IT'S. ALL. CONNECTED.

Why wouldn't he arm ISIS?
He armed the Mexican Cartels. Another Democrat armed Indonesian and Philippine terror groups. Hell, the only group Democrats absolutely won't sell full auto baby explodin' assault weapons is law abiding U.S. citizens.

Democrats are the Party of Peace. Pay no attention to what the radical demos are doing.

maybe i am just stupid, but what was i supposed to gather from the breitbart article that's so damaging? that the US supports rebels in Syria? didn't we already know this? nowhere in any of the excerpts they posted did it explicitly mention Obama's support of ISIS.

>arming and supporting foreign rebel groups
>disarming and alienating American citizen

How long until Russians arm and supports rebel groups in America to take down the Clinton regime?

All of this just to support Israel.

b-but Sup Forums told me Obongo hated Israel!

bump

I wonder (((who))) could be of pushing such disinfo

The news won't talk about it. Most people will either not notice or not care. What's your point?

I've been saying this for years and no one listened

this interview is a much watch for anyone who wants to understand Obama's support of ISIS

you're fucking retarded

Is this shit for real!? Lets do this boyz

yes it's real

This story came and went already in 2015 and no one noticed.

But yes Micahel Flynn, ex DIA Director confirmed Obama was "assisting the "rebels" who turned out to be Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Obama really is a secret muslim. Fuckin' a.

Steve Sailer has a great article on this

unz.com/isteve/is-obama-a-muslim-he-was-raised-to-be-a-muslimist/

Obama basically idealizes Islam due to his parentage (he obsessed over his black father and hated his white mother and grandparents that raised him) and being partially raised in Indonesia where he went to mosque and could recite the call to prayer.

He also subscribed to a Nation of Islam newspaper in college.

>Obama basically idealizes Islam due to his parentage (he obsessed over his black father and hated his white mother and grandparents that raised him) and being partially raised in Indonesia where he went to mosque and could recite the call to prayer.
>He also subscribed to a Nation of Islam newspaper in college.

Obama should be on the no fly list.

Trips of truth. And saved.

another good Sailer article
unz.com/isteve/is-obama-a-secular-muslim/

>The notion that the President is a “secular Muslim” is an interesting bit of shorthand. I’d expand it to: Obama is a secular Unitarian with Muslim sympathies.

>Obama’s white grandparents occasionally attended a Unitarian church in the Seattle suburbs in the 1950s. His grandfather’s brother, a Berkeley Ph.D., was named Dr. Ralph Waldo Emerson Dunham. His grandmother’s sister was a college professor in a long “Boston marriage” relationship with another lady professor.

>Obama spent eight years at Punahou prep school, which was founded by the congregationalist New England missionary Hiram Bingham I (the bad guy in Michener’s “Hawaii,” played by Max von Sydow) under the auspices of what’s now the very liberal United Church of Christ.

>As for “Muslim sympathies,” Obama’s African side of the family was Muslim. His black grandfather considered both Christianity and Islam and chose Islam as more manly. His stepfather’s Indonesian family, with which his mother remained close even after she broke up with Lolo, is officially Muslim.

>Even after Obama switched identities in the mid-1980s from multicultural to black, he was attracted to the Islamic aspect of black power. For example, he regularly read the Nation of Islam newspaper put out by Minister Farrakhan, but eventually decided that there was more money in getting white people to put up money for blacks than in Farrakhan’s economic black nationalism. As late as 1994, he attended Farrakhan’s Million Man March in Washington rather than visiting his dying mother, but he seems to have found Farrakhan’s speech embarrassing.

Steve Sailer had a great book on Obama but his Taki mage and blog articles make a nice, short and informative read.

You know and everyone else knows full well that you're not citing a credible source, OP.

>breitbart

please tell me people don't fall for these threads

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton’s lover - before and AFTER his marriage - tells how 'lumpy' Hillary with her 'fat ankles and hair on her toes' schemed to get her to LIE on 60 Minutes about Bill's other affairs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633977/Bill-Clinton-s-lover-Dolly-Kyle-tells-lumpy-Hillary-fat-ankles-hair-toes-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html

Hmmm and those same states that support them are #WithHer

hello, shills

It doesn't matter. No one cares. They will be sure it won't headline on CNN or Fox or any other mainstream source. 90% of the general public will not know about this come election time. 50% of the informed public will not know about this. It's over. Turn off the lights, we're done for.

Christ, I've been posting the link to the DoD doc and the relevant snippets on here for months. I even chased the Maplenigger Obama shill who always talked about how great the Obama economy was with it.

What's up, faggots. Maybe it's time you killed yourselves.

OH what do i see- oh no it's some shills.

They must have been slid like a mutherfucker.

are you me?

I've been trying to tell Sup Forums about this for years

t, shills

Sorry but I believe the DIA director over random anons

That whole thing is such a clusterfuck. When you have CIA armed and trained rebels who defect to another group of rebels and start fighting with DoD armed Kurds who are also being bombed by NATO ally Turkey, and all of this after your dicking around helped give rise to ISIS, it's time to step the fuck back. And that's just part of the clusterfuck. It's hard to keep all of its clusterfuckedness straight.

dopest meme ever.

DNC hack was covered extensively in MSM.

Way to slide.

The only way this will ever take off is if a MSM network picks it up. Fox News is really the only hope here. It's going to sound ridiculous but we need to get this to Trump, Hannity, KG, Miller, someone, anyone who might not know and is willing to go against the grain for the sake of America

I even have a file tucked away that I just copy and paste. They were just rarely popular threads.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN).

>THE DETERIORATION OF THE SITUATION HAS DIRE CONSEQUENCES ON THE IRAQI SITUATION AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

>THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS THE ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS. ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY.

Sounds like we were both ahead of the curve on this one user. Perhaps you or I posting that shit on here helped get it to Brietbart.

And to the detractors that you are responding to, I would add that my source was the DoD document itself.

Wew lad

Not ridiculous at all. Getting things to Trump is Sup Forums's most important job.

I remember a link like this, but dont remember the document with as much detail

I remember that picture. Fucking McCain.

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN).

I mean it's all right there in black and white

they might as well have just said

>keep funding Islamic radicals and you'll get ISIS

What other fucking proof do you need?

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

like this was ever a secret. he was shilling to help the syrian rebels overthrow assad, the same rebels that eventually became offshoots of ISIS. then he claimed "we'll just arm the moderate ones" and VICE news and other embedded journalists were riding with ISIS fighters who were picking up weapons from the CIA

The question is, how much actual support did we give to ISIS? As you say, keep funding and you'll get ISIS, but once ISIS was formed and started taking off, did we give them any direct support? Or did we just not even try to cut off their finances and leave it at that?

>THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA

Uncut stop harassing me online!
GROW UP!

That isn't so shocking I think. But still, this could at least damage them a little and make other journalists dig into the info found there.

>Implying the MSM will report this.

>Implying Shilary/Obongo will be investigated

LEL.