Everyone says this was gonna be a libtard narrative movie

>Everyone says this was gonna be a libtard narrative movie

One of the first messages it delivers is that extremism is counter productive and that even those it benefits have a responsibility to work against it, terrorism apologists btfo

The Empire is exactly the same in political nature as they were in the OT, none of this speciest/racist trash people were predicting, political shitposters on both sides btfo

Everybody Fucking Dies: A Star Wars Story, 'disney coddling to children' shitposters btfo

Vast majority of humans in both rebel and imperial forces are a bunch of white dudes because universe continuity > quotas, sjw false flaggers btfo

It's not amazing. It's not kino. It's just a space adventure flick. It has highs and lows.

But it's safe to say all the political shitposters that want every discussion to be about them and their passions can pack up and go.

Into the oven you go

Krennic is our guy, right? Even if the movie was shit I liked him and the robot.

I liked him in the opening scene, but trying to get Vader to pat him on the back was stupid.

K-2 though, bestbot for sure

>Everyone says this was gonna be a libtard narrative movie

LITERALLY no one said this except Sup Forums and Sup Forums tards

I'm just pleased that they finally did the Death Egg proper justice

Fair
*Sup Forums says

Will this go down as a cinematic masterpiece in 20 years?

It's not even kino, it's kinissimo

is this flickeroni worth watching in the big house or should i just wait for the camrip?

I did think it was interesting when the rousing speech Captain Mexican performed was basically "I need to keep killing these people to continue justifying my atrocities"

If they want to add some moral grey areas, they should make it so the terrorist acts of the rebels are the justification Sheev uses to stay in power and become even more dictatorial

>Camrip

Nah dont do that to yourself, the final third is definately worth seeing on the big screen

why are you so concerned if "evil, neo nazi trump supporters" go watch this movie or not?

>libtards defending trash
>movie already getting below 85% rating

Quite the opposite. My opinion is that anyone can go watch this irrespective of political conviction, as the shit about the movie being political that certain liberals made up and certain conservatives believed turned out to be entirely false.

Pro-tip: Quotation marks are for quotes

It was underwhelming. I wouldn't watch it again.

Everything happened so slowly. Each scene felt stretched out. And the music sucked. I don't know how you make bad star wars music, but they did it.

And they overdid it with spaceships blowing up. I think I saw three dozen x wings/tie fighters get hit and blow up.

Deathstar explosions were cool tho. Wish they would've shown more of that.

Not kino/10

>its not a libtard movie
>united nations cast
>strong female character who dun need no man
>every depiction of a man is evil
>every depiction of a white man is pure evil
>every man who works with female main character is immediately subservient to her interests liek a cuck

even the white rebel guys are "bad guys" because they keep telling cassian to kill the dad and anyone who fucks with them

Duh. The movie was made way before all the Trump crap. The writers were just being shitheads on twitter. And /pol is just being /pol

This movie was shit but its not a libtard movie. There's literally a scene where a turban wearing sandnigger yells ALLAHU ACKBAR and blows himself up on a tank

Also that robot was annoying. He was like a redditized version of jarjar.

>A man's dedication to doing good is the only reason the Death Star has a weakness
>All pilots and group troops fighting on both sides were men
>Female lead falls in love with male co-star and dies in his arms
>Almost every shot in Yavin IV shows a majorty of white, male rebels
>Dude lies to her and almost kills her father, only stopping when he sees evidence directly in front of him that he isn't actually loyal to the Empire

Believing posts SJW's make to insert their agenda into a movie is not redpilling.

sounds like a good reason to skip it

They weren't predictions, the writer literally came out and said it, you fucking idiot. He was probably just pandering to people that share his warped beliefs, but that doesn't make it any better.

Guess what OP? You are now a political shitposter as of this thread

>Everybody Fucking Dies: A Star Wars Story, 'disney coddling to children' shitposters btfo
They are coddling to children.
The fact that they killed off people who were already dead in the previous movies of the "future," or new characters created to be fodder, isn't them taking a risk m8. It's like praising Mel Gibson for killing Jesus in Passion of the Christ.

hey jew marketer. You know that jew lady media thing of yours that made a statement that was very jew like and sjw like? Well guess what?

These kinds of things have consequences for reality.

Maybe next time you should stop it with the kike dribble if you want us to see your garbage.

Or better yet, why not make a movie about jew killing, and nigger removal? Pretty much the only way I will even watch your poo these days lol. The treshold to watch your stuff is already so high.

Basically, one tiny fly could be "lol dont be raiseest" and I wouldnt even pirate it.

He didn't though.
He just compared Trump to the Empire.
It's no different than all the "literally Hitler" stuff we saw.
Takes a big jump to go from that to thinking the whole nature of the Empire is being changed to fit a political agenda.
Did you believe that notepad paraphrase and never read the actual tweet?

I disagree it is kino

One quick google search proves you wrong. You can search it yourself, i'm not feeding you sources. All I'll say is that saying the Empire is a white supremacist group is like saying that we'll never get over racism and white people are always at the root of it. It's getting old. It's the whole reason we're about to have a celebrity tycoon as our president. People need to wake the fuck up.

Writer's are allowed to have personal opinions. It's only a problem if they shoe-horn it into stories or use characters as mouth-pieces.

The writers of this movie don't do that at all. They simply tell a story, there's no agenda.

It pretty much abides by "Art for Art's sake".

is this pasta??

> Sup Forums Is full of people who dislike liberal politics in film, TV, games, music, etc purely because it clashes with their worldview.

I dislike politics in films, TV, games, etc, because truly creative people value the art more than their politics, and because art should have it's own intrinsic value.

>both political sides btfo

This isn't a case of interpretation.

You can blame the retard Chris Weitz for this dust up.

Sup Forums sees politics in everything. If it isn't a white, aryan man smashing the heads of minorities it's a literal cuck movie designed to destroy the white race.

Will Sup Forums ever get to have fun?

LOL and everyone was bitching about the movie being "Female led" but it really wasn't.

Mon Mothma didn't do shit and Jyn Erso wasn't the leader of anything.

Anyone got pics of her ass?

Sup Forums is against leftists, or whatever they've decided is leftist, at any given time, and if it happens to be in movies, they'll yell about that too.

But I get the impression they don't really play vidya or watch movies. Just spend all their time getting angry at news outlets.

Nice try marketer

Yeah, cus art and politics are mutually exclusive.

Like they totally did for Boba Fett and Darth Maul right?

>bunch of white dudes
Yeah, right. Except main cast are all ethnic except MC which is woman. Empire are literally only white males.

S-should watch it in the movies? I watched one or two films a year in the the theater should this be my second one?

>Everybody Fucking Dies: A Star Wars Story, 'disney coddling to children' shitposters btfo
to be fair star wars is supposed to be for kids

It's always been like that. The fact that they even an arab or a black guy defecting from the Empire is a bit surprising. So I guess there's thousands of others like them that don't defect.

>le self indulgent mis-use of le spoiler app
also
>lrn2 tl;dr

Cool. I'll be sure to stream it.

Yes, but kids adventure movie was different back then than it is now.

kinda wish they'd updated the SD design a little more the superstructure looks kinda like a model in that shot.

Except her interests were the entire fucking plot of the movie, retard. There were white rebel pilots, rebel troopers, and rebel captains that were not evil, and we don't see the colour of the stromtroopers, retard. There are 2 female leads, retard. She fell in love at the end, so obviously she needed a man, retard

>One woman. Not the leader of the Rogue one group
>Mon Mothma. Political figurehead with no real power. The Admiral actually defied the council and sent in the fleet.

The point is it didn't reflect in the movie, which was the fear. I don't give a fuck (within reason of course) what some writer sperges on social media as long as they keep it out of their work. And it goes both ways with that.

Well, his thread was posted on Sup Forums and was clearly intended for Sup Forums, so that's kind of obvious isn't it?

>trying to get Vader to pat him on the back

I think it was more "trying to throw Tarkin under the bus and also make sure he couldn't actually just take complete control of the Death Star". It made sense to plea with Vader because Vader is the mediator to the Emperor.

You didn't watch the movie, did you?

Diego Luna is pretty white. Like he's half spanish but he's the european spanish. Not brown at all. He's the type where you'd have to go out of your way to call him a minority to push an agenda.

You should read what he wrote again

literally nothing original

His English isn't great. I could've used subtitles when he started spitting space jargon.

I did like him as a character though. Seeing the Rebellion do despicable acts and struggling to justify it was much more interesting than "Jedi good, Sith bad".

But the movie didn't explore that nearly enough.

This so called "White supremacist" organization allowed this guy to be a pilot.

He has (or at least had in the movie) a massive accent though.

Empire aren't white supremacists, they are Human supremacists.

This guy sure did Fucking know a lot for being a cargo ship pilot.

Right. I was obviously making fun of the assertions they were white supremacist.

For those that saw the movie
Did you notice Red 5 was some fat asian guy? That's right, Luke Skywalker replaced him.

And see what happened? he turned on them at a drop of a hat

He's talking about the tweet from that one faggot

I was half-expecting them to yell PORKINS PULL UP

Tell that to the movie writers

>Everything happened so slowly. Each scene felt stretched out. And the music sucked. I don't know how you make bad star wars music, but they did it.
this. i don't know what was in it that the reviewers saw, but it was lifeless.

Best bot? Best bot.

Music was not done by Williams, hence the suckage

Lots of white people have accents. Look at Swedes. You have to try hard to make Diego Luna not white. If I passed by him on a sidewalk I'd assume he was white.

>Vast majority of humans in both rebel and imperial forces are a bunch of white dudes because universe continuity > quotas, sjw false flaggers btfo

I just got out and this one isn't true
there were still white people in the rebellion, but there wasn't a single non-white person shown in the imperial forces

So you said his post isn't true by saying something that supports his post?

why is he doubling down

Half the Imps were covered tho

The imperial forces (the villains) were purely white.
The resistance were mostly POC and aliens with a few whites thrown in

Too human desu
gags needed more subtlety
Still the best character in the movie tbqh

Like I said, horribly edited and they were in love with overly drawn out cinematic shots. They use them so much that the shots lose all meaning.

Maybe the main cast, but the rebellion on a whole was mostly white like he originally said. He also never said the empire had poc.

>people trying to insert their politics everything they consume

Every character died and I didn't feel sad at all because they never made an attempt to make you care about them
They're never particularly humanized unless you count quips (which you shouldn't)

Did you watch Saving Private Ryan? Did you care about any of the people that died in the movie?

The editing fucked with his comedic timing. His snappy dialogue was either left to linger in seconds of silence afterwards, killing the joke, or immediately spliced with a hard cut to some serious shit or action, making it easy to miss and less easy to absorb. His dialogue was entertaining and delivered well but it never landed because of the pacing.

Kill yourself you fucking prick, the fucking fact that you see Sup Forums as some racist cisgendered white males just proves how deluded you are to the truth. My brain is so infuriated with intense madness just seeing pieces of shit like you even try to talk like someone who knows anything about any said topic on here; the ongoing ignorance is heightened to an absolute extremity. Unlike this libtarded low-IQed shithole run by idiots like you, Sup Forums actually has intellectual discussion, more worthwile than the insipid, redundant baneposting and mommyposting nigger-tier-degeneracy with the likes of you here.

Get informed more before taking the risks of letting your leftist idiocy being put out in the open. In fact, get out of your mother's basement and step outside for once, you ignorant shit. Calling Sup Forums as some Nazi hugbox just makes me mad enough to slit your throat and send your whole family to the oven like the punks that you are.

>QWERTYUIOP !ouWMQKaTMk

you have to go back

Lotta long-winded Sup Forums pasta in here

this

at best movies are Rorschach Paintings

at worst they preach

saving private ryan didn't have horrible pacing and editing issues. it flowed as a proper film and you were rooting for the good guys by the end. rogue one switched between 5 planets in 20 minutes and didn't bother making any of the characters, with the exception of cassian, interesting enough to make me feel impacted by their deaths.

That has nothing to do with what I said. I was asking you if SPR made you care about the characters that died? It didn't.

It isn't necessary to make you care about characters you're going to kill off. In some ways it is good not to. Shows off the cold unfeelingness of war. My point was "didn't care about the character's death" isn't a good thing to critique.

Perfect description of that retarded robot. I smiled when it died.

Read that as 'should I just wait for the catnip'

fair enough. still, the very least they could do in this case was to give the characters some meaning.

Posts of truth
Bad, bad, bad editing
Enjoyable overall. I wasn't mad walking out of the film but I should have gone in with lowered expectations.
Music was also not good very true
This movie would have been great with some fixes in the first 20/30 minutes and during the big final fight, probably more

Jar Jar reddit bot.

>Trump wins cause massive butthurt
>claim that your movie have anti Trump and alt right message so safe space seeking libtards and other democrats will more convinced to see
>even if movie is same message and themes as originals without really any SJW tier
>cause butthurt of some of dumber Trumpfags causing more attention to movie
Clever guy.

The Star Wars franchise has a llibtard since the very beginning.
Every form of political authority is evil. Compromise is the best. Cosmopolitanism is good.
George Lucas was your dumb left-leaning uncle, so people thought it was bearable, now they thrown feminism in it, it became SJW leftism.
tl;dr : Star Wars always was dumb as shit with zero nuance