Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

>24 teams can't sell out their stadiums
>better expand into Wichita Falls!

Of course.

Seattle is the new (((capital))

maybe the transplants and H1s will believe this stupid shit isn't fixed as fuck.

>washington getting another team when they already have the wizards
no way that state can support 2 teams

This.

Unless he's expanding to Beijing or Buenos Aires, there's no point. Attendance is poor around the league.

Hopelly Amazon gets broken up (as it should) and Seattle gets BTFO. Fuck the NBA. The players should just dump all of the creeps and criminals who run the league and start their own player owned league. America would be behind them.

It makes sense. NBA teams are worth around a billion dollars.

By adding a couple of teams it instantly increases the value of the NBA.

>3/4 of the NBA teams can't sell out a playoff game
>let's expand

America is sick of your shit NBA. Maybe it will still play in like Silicon Valley, but the rest of the coun try is done with your shit.

It was over when they staged the Lebron gate incident.

The league is going to die.

>hobbit mathematics

I still Sup Forums had enough fun back in the day when Kings didn't move to seattle, I don't think people care anymore at this point.

>NBA teams are worth around a billion dollars.
kek. The league's business is as fake as the competition.

The NBA is CNN. It's all bullshit.

>Xeattle

>It was over when they staged the Lebron gate incident

Yep. That was the end. People will not watch corrupt sports.

Could be the end of LeBron too.

NBA is a serious bubble

Meanwhile the NHL will grow because it's a sport that has parity.

>Could be the end of LeBron too.
yep. Kyrie 'They lie to us' Irving doesn't want anything to do with him. Lebron is officialy Obama/Jay-Z status. And that's not a compliment.

watched NBA all my life. No more. Next year I'm switching to hockey.

Fucking based can't wait for Vancouver to get a team back

You want to know what team you should root for? Go for the golden knights. You'll be a /lifelong/ fan of them

>be the NBA
>already don't have any parity
>already admit over half the teams in your league into the playoffs
>already have a useless regular season
>already have teams not selling out playoff games
>already have a diluted talent pool resulting in 80% of your teams being irrelevant
>already have all the :intrigue" about your league being based around tmz tabloid twitter and instagram feuds that the media plants

I KNOW, LET'S EXPAND IT AND MAKE THE LEAGUE BIGGER

I seriously cannot wait for a serious fucking lockout in 2021 or 2022, like a year long, after the owners have enough, and this entire corrupt league gets overhauled top to bottom

t. former NBA fan who is bitter as fuck about this piece of shit league and trying to absorb hockey

How do we get parity in the NBA? Is there any way to fix this broken league?

Nobody wants forced parity you fucking loser

The people not showing up to playoff games do, you fucking leaf.

>The league is going to die.
Then what are Americans going to watch if concussions will kill football eventually and their media doesn't pay attention to baseball anymore?

Plus Adam ((((silver)))) is even worse then bettman, and Bettman started the sunbelt trend in the NHL. The NBA will die out simply because there's only three teams worth watching, and they're all super teams, so why bother watching the Knicks or the nets when you can be a cavs fan

>No one wants a competitive league, we all want to bandwagon

a fuckin leaf

I hope you guys get a new team and I'm glad you didn't steal ours

HOKKY

No we totally want a corrupt league, run by corrupt people and used for crooked politics and social engineering!!!!
It's FANtassssssstic!

>Then what are Americans going to watch if concussions will kill football eventually and their media doesn't pay attention to baseball anymore?

the media here for the most part already ignores baseball. but the benefit baseball has is that it is a regional sport rather than a national sport. tv ratings for baseball in the specific areas of those teams are very high, because there are so many games that people don't care about watching nationally broadcast games

adam silver is already the worst commissioner in sports, and i promise you that by the end of his reign of terror, he will be considered among the worst commissioners to ever head a major american sports league

fuck off shill

you and your buddies in the corrupt press fool no one with your fake science.

Better relocate all of the teams to Israel, Canada and Germany. The NBA is done in this country.

Why don't we just get rid of the entire Eastern Conference? I think that would make the league much more exciting.

The best teams with the best talent should always win. Nobody wants a coin toss league like the NHL. In soccer everybody knows who's going to win every league and Cup before a ball is even kicked yet nobody minds that

Why don't we just get rid of the commissioner, all of the owners and their financiers?

We'll make basketball great again.

I always mix up the Hornets and the Pelicans and then I remember that both teams are irrelevant

With Jews you Lose

lol fuck the nba.
niggers dont want to play in hongcouver. they want to be on e!spn.
the way the grizzlies were handled the first time left a sour taste in peoples mouth.
also there is no business/people here interested in pursuing it.

>we

Baseball is popular, it's just popular regionally versus nationally, the opposite of the NBA.

The worst thing about the NBA is that it has completely ruined the sport of basketball

The league itself is so bullshit, and so corrupt, that people use their hatred of the NBA (especially NHL fans) as a means to completely bash the sport itself

Don't ever reply to me with a fucking cartoon ever again

Hockey will always be a niche sport, because the main gateway into becoming a fan of a sport is playing it, and hockey is too expensive and spread out.

yeah all the invisible were really on the edge of their empty seats during this year's playoffs.

Next year will be worse. The NBA is garbage league run by pedos and crooks.

It's funny how the NHL has a similar like commissioner yet he has the league going well. Sure the Hawks and Penguins have been dominant as fuck, but every other team has a chance. Teams like the islanders, predators, Oilers, flyers, and jackets could win the cup next season, because the league is actually tight. You don't rest at all. It isn't a shitfest in the final 2 minutes unless the defense crumbles. Plus, the game actually GROWS in places it needs to

Yep. Someone should start a competing league and make a run at the NBA. Now would be the time to do it.

>being this much of a fag

NHL is an American league with American values.

NBA is a bunch of criminals and crooks.

That's why the NHL is growing and the NBA is crumbling (despite what the crooked press reports)

Even Charles Barkley knows it.

>Hockey is a niche sport

Okay. The game has gone to the south in Dallas and Tampa and has shown its fans well, and they actually care for their teams. Plus their Stanley cup wins show this well.

>You can only like it if you play it

Hahah that's fucking bullshit

I think the reason Bettman is so hated is because he's had I believe three work stoppages in his time, the most devastating in 2004 that really fucked up the nation's view of the NHL.

The NBA has only had the one in 2011, and hilariously it actually made the league better because it resultd in fewer games that season, since the regular season is worthless

The real issue the NBA has to try to deal with is that the lack of parity seems to just be inherent in the sport of basketball because of the positions and number of players. The NBA tries to artificially create parity with their CBA salary cap shit, but it clearly doesn't work. That' why they need to lose an entire season to a lockout like the NHL did to really sit down and discuss the best method to first make a brand new CBA, then fix all the other corruption

>the NHL has a similar like commissioner yet he has the league going well
>3 lockouts under his watch
>sunbelt teams that can't sell tickets
>expanding to Las Vegas even though there is a team in Phoenix struggling to stay afloat

>NHL is a league with American values

Not when Andrew Shaw calls a ref a faggot and gets suspended for a game in the playoffs. Plus the forced hockey for anyone month in March where every team has to support the gay shit.

NBA is garbage just because it's ran by crooks and inept people and greed. I'm glad barkley knows this, because his sport has been ruined by politics as well. Not to mention the BBB will create even more brainless fools

>league is dominated by one team and all the others fight for 2nd
>let's dilute the talent pool even further

>The real issue the NBA has to try to deal with is

...not being the Rothschild cabal basketball association?

Because that would bea good start.

The panthers and coyotes are the only two money drains on the NHL and they're because of poor location. I'm not making this up. It also doesn't help when they're irrelevant and barely get coverage. The coyotes do get fans but they don't show their games because one provider shows them at times, there's no mass transit to get to glendale, and they've made the playoffs 2 times in glendale. Panthers are similar, but it's from the crap the team does as well.

Predators, stars, hurricanes, and lightning have done extremely well at the times needed, and get tickets. Bettman does create shit that hurts the league, but silver is WORSE

With Trump gaining traction, maybe they'll cut that shit out.

If the NFL can bring back Hank Williams Jr. anything is possible.

>With Trump gaining traction, maybe they'll cut that shit out
Is this a joke?

I wish. Too bad the faggots have won because of trump supporting the gays as well. At least there aren't any laws that don't put you in jail for misgendering anyone here....

im not a fan of uncle garys overzealous expansion but putting teams in sunbelt areas isnt just about selling tickets, its about growing the game at the >grassroots level.
until places like dallas, nashville, or tampa got an NHL team there were basically 0 ice rinks in the city/state. it was basically impossible to play hokkei there.
getting an NHL team grew interest in hokkei and those places have built new ice rinks around the state so that it is possible to play the game there now.

>but silver is WORSE
What can he even do at this point? Ban free agents from being free of choosing their team?

>muh jeebus said duh gays r bad

Just look at that evil Jew grin...

Do Americans love getting milked by (((((them)))))

No. Some people actually believed things would shift because le meme man won. case in point

I never said that. I'm sick of seeing gays out everywhere out of the need to "represent" then in society. It's ridiculous

The NBA hype is somewhat fake. They're in cahoots with the '''media''' and really do have shills all over social media (including obviously Sup Forums).

can you swear loud and clear on live tv in other sports and not get punished?
he only got punished because it was caught on mic.

Is there an other sports league in the world that gets rigthfully criticized and shit on as much as the NBA?

even NBA fans hate the nba

Hi shill

Yep. People can live their own lives, but we sure as fuck don't need pride month and all that Israeli bullshit.

The based SuperSonics are coming back and theres nothing you can do about it

It's more of a corrupt Soros NGO than a sports league at this point.

It's what this Seattle expansion is really about. (((They're))) trying to circle the wagons in certain cities because they're losing power.

at this point the most fun thing about the nba is trying to deduce how everything is a conspiracy

>
Obviously you don't need that shit. It's terrible for the sport in general

>(((They're))) trying to circle the wagons in certain cities because they're losing power.

yep. it's why phil jackson was unjustly terminated as well. they're on their heels and trying to consolidate power in 'blue' cities.

>mfw Phil comes out of retirement to coach the SuperSonics to a title

Goddell, Manfred and Bettman can still top Sliver as being the worst commissioners in sports history

One more huge fuck up on Goodell's part the owners will ousts him for good.

Goddell is still shit, but sliver has made the NBA so unbalanced that it's insane

Since what has Silver done to make it worse? Stern laid the foundation by giftwrapping several 1OAs to Cleveland in order to bring LeBron home

threatening expansion is a disaster for the league, it lessens the blackmail threat of "buy me a new stadium or we move to that other city"

apeball is 100x harder to create parity since theres only 5 men playing at one time and everyone wants to be a super star

the reality is, if Silver wants to balance out the NBA he needs to change the court. Widen it and make it longer. Move the 3 point line farther away. Apes are still evolving and they've perfected the 3 point shot, so its time to counter that.

what has manfred done that is bad?

and goodell i mean at least he does what hes supposed to do, speak for the owners, right?

"I sure wonder why the NBA is failing!"

That's just good business. Gotta get the next Hakeem Olajuwon interested in the game.

>In soccer everybody knows who's going to win every league and Cup before a ball is even kicked yet nobody minds that
Speak for yourself. I got tired of that shit after the first 15 years of watching it.

legit unsure what the problem with this is
90% of the league is black, what does it matter if the blacks come from africa

>its another barca/real win the champions league episode
wow never saw that coming.

Phil? The GM will probably be Obongo himself (if he's not on prison or in exile in Indonesia)

The NBA is a sports entertainment product used for social engineering and propaganda.

>Basketball without borders

How did you not notice this?

so there won't be out of bounds?

Why do this website think the nba is failing when the ratings nationally went up? locally rating are down but nationally they're up.

poor bait

>believing the numerical jew

>(((ratings)))

Is Hillary ahead in every poll to?

you jews need new tricks

we can SEE the empty seats at playoff games retards

Come on DEVERS

This thread has more hockey discussion than all of /hoc/ has had this entire off season. I'm only a casual fan of basketball, but I'm sick and tired of seeing it boil down to Cavs/Warriors every year. No team should go through the playoffs undefeated if multiple games are played in a series. All the other teams are just cannon fodder for the super teams.
Hockey is growing in the Sunbelt and it's not only because of playoff runs. The teams are building public rinks, inspiring high schools to get teams, and starting youth leauges. The ground up approach is making sure hockey is growing and building a /lifelong/ fan base.

/hoc/ has been filled with kippers being shit and barely any news. If we had some good trades then it would be great, but instead it's kippers being shit and racewars

Or as the French call it Basketball Sans Frontieres

>The players should just dump all of the creeps and criminals

There would be nobody left to play in the NBA.

So what if casuals tune in to watch the superteams play on holidays and the finals? They're not the ones filling out arenas and actually becoming fans of a team.

Since the NBA is diluted already and they shouldn't expand, then relocate?

So which NBA franchise gets the moving truck started? Also, do they keep all the franchises history, just keep the name, or start fresh with a new name?

>all these Sup Forumstards thinking the NBA is finished

Werent they talking about contraction a few years back because there isnt enough talent to spread around the league?

This is the worst thread on Sup Forums at the moment