Invade Middle East

>Invade Middle East
>Fragment, destabilize, bully, and figuratively rape the entire region for decades
>Complain when people fight back. Absolutely dumb-founded as to why any of this is happening. "we dindu nuffin!"

Why is the USA so fucking dumb?

FUCKING LEAF

>he thinks it's all America's fault

What America has done in the Middle East in the past few decades is child's play compared to what the UK and France accomplished.

Niggers

>They were mean to my daddy and did things I don't agree with
>The solution is to mass immigrate to their country and some of us will randomly attack them
>This will show them the error of their ways

Because oil and hegemony.
We essentially want to enslave the world and all of our policy reflects that.

It's actually kind of interesting to see Persian Exceptionality once again. Despite being durka durka, they're economy actually grew under the sanctions and they strengthened their ties win Russia and China. In addition, by selling oil in Euros, they're getting closer to Europe too.

The West vs. East divide might simply be decided by the Atlantic now

>Iran
>Middle East
God dammit Justin go back to teaching drama classes.

>Western born and educated middle classMuslim pledges loyalty to an Islamist Organization and murders 50 people targeted specifically because their lifestyle is an affront to Islam.

>"Lol, they hate us cause out foreign policy, dummy"

How many times does a liberal have to be proven wrong before they stop pretending they have a clue about the world?

You act like that has any actual bearing on the fact that your average middle easterner is more than willing to kill people for no real reason at any given moment.

Their retarded bullshit is just as bad as the niggers in Africa.

>Their retarded bullshit is just as bad as the niggers in Africa.
Which is the reason why the USA is constantly plagued by pro-African terrorists, and all of Africa hates the USA.

Oh wait, no. Well, that's funny. I guess if you don't wage needless war on people, they won't wage war on you back.

>Let's kill all gays because Israel!

Liberals actually believe this.

>wtf leaf has a point the united states killed a lot of people

Shut up leaf, you helped us in Afghanistan, even if it isn't included in that map of the Middle East.

Just because we did shitty things doesn't mean we're going to be cucks and let shitty things happen to us , silly leaf...

we should have rape them for the lulz right? Old meme. IP ban canada.

>people trying to argue with a leaf

I approve Trudeau stance in middle-east.

>Let the Americans fight the bad guys, They have the bigger guns anyway.
>Meanwhile, We're rebuilding the local army and the town so it doesn't fall to the Islamic State later on.

>>Invade Europe
>>Fragment, destabilize, bully, and literally rape half the region for a thousand years
>>Complain when people fight back. Absolutely dumb-founded as to why any of this is happening. "we dindu nuffin!"

Why are muslims so fucking dumb?

Put them in off shore detention centres.
Why is this so hard for the rest of you to figure out?