I bought a gun today

Take that Obama

Your IP has been logged. Thank you for assisting our recordkeeping, citizen.

this desu

Sure thing Officer. I'll be waiting.

Buying the violent jew.
Good goy

now you're just grasping at straws

kek

I bought a gun but no ammo

You just can't win these days

>posting on the world wide Jew

GOOOOOD GOOOYYY

Give me your guns faggot

I bought 2000rd of m193 myself

Find me, gayTF

>officer

you wish buddy, Antifa is on your ass now!

I never wanted a gun, but now I want to learn and own one. Not sure which kind to get first. Don't have a boat load of cash.

Flag checks out

By the way....

Just go to /k/, my man

I'm a fucking leaf and even I've bought 4 guns thanks to obama

>tfw no AR

I bought an AK74 today. Feels good.

Proud gun owner. Never, NEVER will I relinquish my constitutional rights.
I have committed no crime, and I will not be treated as a criminal

.22 is a good caliber for a first time gun owner

I'd recommend a Marlin Model 60, it's a very nice .22 rifle that costs about $160. .22 LR bullets cost about 10 cents each, give or take a few cents depending on how good of a deal you can get. The only downside is that .22 LR is somewhat prone to being snapped up by hoarders, so you just need to be a bit vigilant and search out good deals where you can find them. Most ranges have .22 in stock for ok prices, just don't let them gouge you.

You can also use wikiarms to find available .22 LR and prices online.

With a .22 you can learn the basics of marksmanship and gun ownership, including the 4 basic rules of gun handling:

1) Always assume the gun is loaded
2) Never point a gun at anything you are not prepared to destroy
3) Always be sure of your target and what is beyond it
4) Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target

Drill these into your head, do some research about gun safety and proper rifle form, and don't be afraid to ask questions at the gun shop and at the range. No question is too silly, people would much rather that you ask questions then have you pretend that you know what you're doing.

After the .22, you can decide from there whether you'd like to look at higher caliber rifles or a nice shotgun (reliable 12 gauges can be had for $200-400, and are nice for home defense), or maybe even a handgun.

As said, go to /k/, they're super knowledgeable and in my opinion one of the most friendly boards. They have a small wiki with some more info. Google and reddit as well can provide you with more information as well

here is an amusing and informative infographic regarding inexpensive firearm options