Do you like "weird stuff", Sup Forums?

Do you like "weird stuff", Sup Forums?

>these type of people like Primus

I know it's expected, but it still hurts.

>Lita Ford
every fucking time

Oh, what the hell. I'll post the rest I have.
1/3

2/3

3/3

anyone who makes webcomics should be gassed

Nah, that's like saying anyone who records prog rock tracks should be gassed.

This person has literally never listened to punk before

>punk
>filled with trannies
if you showed up to a DK, Black Flag, Agent Orange or Circle Jerks concert looking like any of those faggots, you would get ripped to shreds so fast.

Of course they had to make this retarded panel.

holy shit this is not punk at all
>black woman listening to punk
KEK

>post-Mustaine Metallica

So all of it?

good lord this is the worst thing ive ever seen

one moment

>t. someone who has only ever listened to nazi punks fuck

why is this faggy art style so popular these days

looks like you're wrong, user

>tumblr
oh that's why

>black flag
>clash
>bad brains
>dead kennedys
>the cramps
alright, solid lineup
>le butcherettes
>bikini kill
>gloss
>adolescents
aaand its trash again

I fail to see the point of these. She's(?) just pointing out "facts" and posting them on the internet for her(?) tumblr blog.

Is it because she(?) is trans and that means your opinions matter more? Because if I made these exact things nobody would give a shit.

the only band on this that has outstanding music is Black Flag and even them dropped off in quality later in their careers

Better than the metal line-up

>Tumblrina recommends gloss, bikini kill, le butcherettes and against me
>also recommends Bad Brains, the band that wrote a song about how Aids was God's cure for homosexuality
kek

they are black so it makes it okay

show us?
Black Flag is fucking amazing, nearly all their stuff is good. In My Head, while it is a different direction, is still great. Family Man has some amazing spoken word and instrumental tracks. Loose Nut is about half good half bad.

post more comics so i can take indulge in rage

Lmao people almost died at Black Flag or Minor Threat concerts this safe space bullshit wouldn't fly there

>How to trigger Sup Forums in a picture

In other news, this art style is the worst thing I have ever seen

Excuse me but these webcomics have to be like 20 years old, this shit is way before tumblr

>nick cave is goth
Worst meme

Gothic rock?

This makes me wish that I was aborted, christ.

So fucking gay. This is why women get discouraged from starting bands in hardcore.

this. punk lifestyle is fast, aggressive, headstrong, drugged-up, and anything but safe

>Marilyn Manson
>Goth

Ow ow ow

When the only thing you know about a genre you pretend to like is the idea of "counter culture" you can get crazy ideas about what would fly there.

>VNV Nation
>goth
Maybe my definition of the genre is wrong but that seems out of place.

VNV Nation is actually popular amongst goths, not sure why though.

Maybe its the album art and the electronic style, because the actual content of most of the songs is completely opposite to most goth bands

>literally only one goth band
Holy shit this is the worst one

What content? The lyrics aren't too different from any other synthpop/futurepop stuff.

Cave is an important figure in goth culture but definitely not goth artist.

Lita Ford is pop music.

Its so funny how they always draw themselves so shapely and neat but u go to fuck them and they shit smell so bad ;(

Adolescents are fantastic. You take that back.

They're dated 9-17 you moron.

D.I. are better

Is this How to Bomb the U.S. Goverment?

all of those bands were/are politically active dumb fuck

Do you want them to also draw stinklines on every panel? It's already implied

These are all soaked in the same brittle, forced positivity every other modern slacktivist community is soaked with - y'know, the one that turns to vitriolic hatred the minute dissent enters the picture.

>tumblr crowd listening to Bad Brains, instead of bitching about their religious views, the Big Boys/MDC incident, and "Don't Blow Bubbles"

Meh the bands suggestions are not as bad as people here are pretending to be. Neither are those "stereotypes", Sup Forums autists are just pretending to be insulted because it comes from tumblr.
The only atrocious thing is the artstyle, the way it's written and the whole idea about making a webcomic about Metal, Punk and Goth

>antifa and blm shit
How the fuck is this shit acceptable socially when they're basically the same garbage as every other skinhead social club that goes out to assault people and chimp out?

The end game is Tumblr listening to Boyd Rice and acting like they don't understand why it's weird.

Okay, let's see
>black person
checked
>fatty
checked
>disabled
checked

Yep, it's tumblr.

This is 3 Chord Dorks-tier. Remember 3 Chord Dorks?

Right? With the metal one for example you can take every point made and make it a complaint
>Metal fans are whiny
>They're cringey nerds
>They rely more on technical wankery than writing good songs

Fucking weirdo.

No thanks. I'll stick to Ed Sheeran

>implying these aren't a solid and varied set of bands to start with
news flash: nobody actually likes nsbm

you've missed the point if you're worried about quality while listening to punk

>nobody actually likes nsbm

This is the cringiest thing i ever saw in my fucking life, i want to die.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If only people could die of cringe, it would clear out a lot of weak worthless people.

C'mon, that's unfair to Adolescents

cringe

If they could, CWC would have to be contained SCP-style and strategically deployed as a WMD.

What's the source on the webcomic? I wanna see see some dumb shit.

They should be gassed.