Graduationcore

What are some good songs about graduating high school/transitioning into adulthood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foyAOoVagWw
youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0k2Zzkw_-0I
youtube.com/watch?v=H1W2UddURXI
soundcloud.com/fredo-disco/hey-mike-i-miss-you-man-backyard-version
youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
youtube.com/watch?v=wOBnq0Ewz5k
youtube.com/watch?v=kqstkAi6IIg
youtube.com/watch?v=T36814aSawM
youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kanye West Good Morning

It's January, and lol
>graduating high school/transitioning into adulthood.
You're still a child after high school

I agree I'm not saying you're an adult after graduation I'm just talking about music that capture the feelings of those transitional years (17-23)

Oh fuck off, teenpleb.

No.

Vulfpeck is great for thst feeling.

who is this qt booty

This Year by The Mountain Goats, listened to it while leaving school on the last day. It was nice

youtube.com/watch?v=foyAOoVagWw

These are all nice thank you. Could use some more recs though.

WHO IS THIS CUTIE

youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0k2Zzkw_-0I
youtube.com/watch?v=H1W2UddURXI

Time Of Your Day - Green Life

A girl who went to my highschool who has caused me great emotional pain
Thank you.

who is this uggo?

I'll never tell.

Bjorks daughter

these are very high quality photos. why?

She's too cute to be Björk-related.

I know her personally and it'd feel weird idk I already feel like a pos avatarfagging using her pics

Here's what's going to happen. You tell me who she is, I look her up, get closure for some autistic reason, and go to bed....OR, I find her on my own (much easier than you think, friend) and I unleash hell upon her online presence.

take your pick

all of Get Disowned by Hop Along

Do whatever you want bud I kind of hate her but not enough to tell you her but if you start some targeted harassment campaign against her I won't object.

this is your doing. just remember that.

Okay. Do you have any music recs?

she is filo + something else

Boulez and Boulez only

pls post in here when you find her name

Hey OP, this song is literally about that. very melancholy and ultimately kind of happy. I promise this isn't me, this guy just deserves to have more exposure. Artist himself is only 17

soundcloud.com/fredo-disco/hey-mike-i-miss-you-man-backyard-version

I'm assuming she's a model, what difference does it make? I just want to look at more pics of her and follow her on instagram

creepy

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

She's a regular uni student not a model she has less than like 2k on all of her social media. Do you have any music recs?

there's no way she casually took these photos with her friends, she wants the clout. And less than 2000 is still a lot of people

If you can't find her name, you're a fucking brainlet. He didn't even bother to rename the images he ripped.

>there's no way she casually took these photos with her friends
You're retarded these photos were all taken by regular highschool students are you telling me you don't have a single friend that's good at photography? Maybe it's an LA thing idk
>And less than 2000 is still a lot of people
Not really most teenagers have more than 1k followers on twitter nowadays lmao

no one takes photos like these
just to take some photos with their friends. she wants to build her image.

YOU ARE RETARDED. Holy shit I'm actually upset now I take photos of my friends like this all the fucking time and none of use are trying to "build an image". I don't know if you know this but film photography is really popular with the teens these aren't even good photographs also she didn't even upload these her friend who took the pictures did.

Tons of normal people can take nice photos this guy right

I know they're facebook images but I'm too retarded to know what to do with them

>reading comprehension
Yes, I know plenty of girls who do this. She is different.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOBnq0Ewz5k

One of the URLs has been crawled on another site, someone posted the direct URL.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqstkAi6IIg

you're welcome

Brand New - Soco Amaretto Lime

sup broski ignoring all the hot button discussion about this girl you’re posting incessantly for whatever reason i’m a fellow hs senior reporting in to tell you to listen to pic related. i have been for about a month now and it’s made me bawl my eyes out more than the flashbacks i get to mom’s suicide. just got back together with an ex too so big feels for that. check it out or just listen to american football if you’re some kinda twink. nothing wrong with that.

>fellow hs senior
and you just recently started browsing Sup Forums, r-right user?

I actually have no idea what this means

this window will...

for real though i started coming here in seventh grade. Sup Forums is a playground and i 100% believe that most posters here are 14/15

This is already one of my favorite albums but thanks also "The Summer Ends" and "But the Regrets Are Killing Me" have made me cry twice in the past couple of months even if admitting that makes me come off a bit twinkish. Sorry about your mom dude my dad died of cancer a couple of years ago and that was pretty tough can even imagine what a suicide would be like.

I'm a highschool sr and I've browsed Sup Forums since middle school.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

youtube.com/watch?v=T36814aSawM

youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU

smashing pumpkins 1979

What race is she? White + Asian ?

Yes.

Boring Cunt + Boring Cunt = Boring Cunt

she is Cutie + Patootie

You will tell us who this cute girl is

I think the OP is actually the girl, she is just posting for attention

Hey OP how does it feel to know this qt is somewhere taking a huge black cock and there is nothing you can do about it?

her bf is a yt but knowing her I don't think she would be opposed to dating a black person not that any of that really matters.

what the fuck is a yt?

white person

Right Before My Eyes by Cage the Elephant, tho maybe I just went thru HS listening to Cage the Elephant

COOPER - This Year

The Naked And Famous - Young Blood

Graduation - Kero Kero Benito

Fuck u.
This .

bump

Fuck off

Is that Emma Page?

no

CRUSHER

less a feeling of growing up and more a feeling of transitioning from your angsty years into your introspective/depressive ones.

dum bisch