HILLARY CLINTON THREAD: UP BY TWELVE POINTS EDITION

What's up HillaryArtillery! Anyone else just extremely excited at how well Trump has been as a Hillary plant? At first I wasn't sure the plan would work, but holy shit! What a great week! I didn't know long it'd take for Hilldog to convert Sanders' legion of cucks after his assbeating in New Jersey and California last week. But then Trump comes out of fucking nowhere and straight offends practically the entire country. And the latest polls from that? She's up by TWELVE POINTS! HOLY SHIT! What do you think he'll do to cement her win? Think a casual "nigger" mention right before election will do it? Won't be long now friends! #ImWithHer #MadamPresident

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

p...please stop making thread here and sliding the good ones

OP IS A SHILL! DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD!

No

Roll for yours

rollzies

LOL literally this wont work on Sup Forums
you're retarded for even trying
kill youself

rawling

Gonna roll on my own toast

#ImWithHer

Nobody believes that bullshit.

Sage and report shill threads. Pic related factors in the absurd outlier polls, even then Trump is still trending upwards.

Are you shills even trying anymore? Have a sage.

for outsider or skelly king man.
I also might want juggernaut

Trump can't keep his mouth shut, and that is why Hillary will win the election.

FWIW: I'd rather have the intelligent criminal than the retard patriot.

Fucking shit so close

Kill Yourself Marxist Swine

It blows my mind that you shills are still trying, how much did the Clinton foundation pay you?

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

You seem triggered. Is the realization that Trump is going to get shit on in the GE finally starting to sink in?

Sauce

at least Hillary shills get paid

rollingggg

Not even democrats would go out of their way to shill hillary for free

>bloomberg poll
>750 sample size
Cucks are retarded

rocking

You seriously underestimate the amount of support Hillary has gathered from her 30+ years of public service. A lot of the minorities and die-hard liberals have unshakable faith in her ability to lead this country to a more prosperous future.

All you Trump supporters are starting to sound like BernieBros

>1 post by this ID

Kill yourself

roll?

Rawlins

I'm doing it for free, user. :^)

Trumpfags already went full Berniebro, man. Reality is passing them by so they're just clinging to delusional fantasy worlds and repeating memes to block out the painful truth of their situation.

>MUH MAGA
>MUH WALL

Cool Dio it is then

I almost feel bad for people who fell for the Trump meme, they never realized that he didn't have a chance. I want to believe that most of the stuff here is just ironic shitposting, but I'm pretty sure some people think he'd make a good president.

rollan dollan