*takes off nostalgia goggles*

Oh! That's the best Death Grips album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSN0Pw-xDVI&list=RDD0oD3r1nNMs&index=6
thehardtimes.net/hardstyle/pretend-still-listen-death-grips/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That isn't niggas on the moon user.

I think it's pretty much tied with NOTM as their best. Though if Steroids is any indication of the new record, then that will blow everything they have made out of the water.

literally their worst
it's barebones as all hell production wise. they threw a bunch of sounds together instead of giving each individual sound depth

WE UPLOAD TRASH

>they threw a bunch of sounds together instead of giving each individual sound depth
What does this even mean?

nothing, just a brainlet attempting to appear learned while actually knowing nothing about production

notm and tms tops this easily

Nibbas on the moon

a challenger approaches

>having nostalgia glasses for any Death Grips

sure is underage in here

Did anyone else like Fashion Week?

y do people like this lazily made sad cum of an album so much. it has some good songs but compared to notm its bad

objectively more bangers than notm

exmilitary is best album
beware is best track

What do I have to play Jenny Death on for it not to sound like shit? I'm seriously asking

you play it on repeat non stop for at least a week until it clicks

Death Grips is experimental garbage.

checked, i guess i gotta give up on them now

you have to play it on the highest volume you can, it's really the only way to listen to death grips

This is such an awkwardly phrased sentence. Are you saying that everything "experimental" is garbage? Or are you saying that the specific ways in which Death Grips is "experimental" is garbage?

Next album will be named

wasted trips

I agree. I have now listened to this more than other other DG release and it does not get old. The sounds, textures and rhythms all hit the right spots and summon me some ethereal realm. Ride's delivery is better than ever and the lyrics are weirdly more relatable to me.

Anyway, can't wait for the new one

That's the only way i can listen to everything, having said that ive been into metal a lot lately. Feels like a waste of music if it's not loud

For sure, especially this track

youtube.com/watch?v=LSN0Pw-xDVI&list=RDD0oD3r1nNMs&index=6

Held me over for Jenny Death

Really sounded like a Spotify album to me, it doesnt have any edge at all and there's no memorable lyrics or hooks or anything. Cucky album

That part on Centuries of Damn where the iconic female vocal sample starts rattling off at a million miles a minute is too much.

Track for track it has their best hooks and is legitimately one of the catchiest albums I've ever heard. Too bad I guess, such is the nature of taste.

death grips is online

Wat? You're delusional. It has better production and more melodies but it is far from a "Spotify" album. Exmilitary would be more like that desu. All of my friends with basic ass taste seem to like that album.

Bottomless pit was literally DG making the worst album they could to see how many hardcore fans would still try to defend it

I want to hear deat grips ft omar souleyman on the next album

*takes off low IQ goggles*

Oh! That's the best Death Grips album.

Been holding off on suicide waiting for another album.
The online post from october got my hopes up

Jenny Death is overrated
NOTM is under

In reality both are kinda mediocre with a few good tracks each

Exmili and Steroids are probably my favourite releases. So much raw masculine energy

Oh! I still want to kill myself!

ye

*takes off pretentious artsy glasses* Oh! This is the best Death Grips album

this

Jenny Death does not belong on the same twin album as NOTM

Bottomless pit is easily their worst. Feels like death grips by the numbers with extra commercial flare. There are some amazing tracks but most of it is filler. Some of the songs almost feel interchangeable. The production is too clean, the songwriting is too predictable, and the aesthetic is nothing new. There are some innovations once in a while but nothing major enough to justify the amount of filler. How the fuck do you go from NOTM to this?
Thank god they revived themselves with sterioids.

Seriously.

This

Jenny Death is their worst album by a large margin

>no memorable lyrics or hooks
>Ι'Μ ALL UP IN MY GLORYHOLE S O NONONONO
>SPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKES
>BLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLU HOT HEAD
>EHHHHH
>I KEEP GIVING BAD PEOPLE GOOD IDEAS, I KEEP GIVING BAD PEOPLE GOOD IDEAS, I KEEP GIVING BAD PEOPLE GOOD IDEAS
>I'LL FUCK YOU IN HALF
>no memorable hooks

>their worst album by a large margin
that's an odd way to spell best album by a large margin

no love deep kek is still the best tho

Exmilitary isn't even on spotify, and honestly I'd say it's their least accessible album.

The Money Store is the most "basic ass" "normie" album, I'd say.

>it's their least accessible album
the most accessible song on government plates is still less accessible than the least accessible song on exmilitary

I'd agree but only because GP is so fucking terrible.

meme opinion, you might thinks he loves you for your money and birds are probably their best songs ever released

Maybe you're right, I used to like Government Plates but it grew so stale over time. Every song always feels like it should've ended after like 15 seconds and nothing of value would've been lost.

This still frame from BR2049 would have made a pretty cool alternate Jenny Death cover

Pillbox Hat is more accessible than anything on Exmilitary, but other than that you're speaking the truth

*takes off normie glasses* oh, I can see straight again.

>takes meme goggles off

oh wait Death Grips suck

*takes off fantano glasses*
Oh, this is their REAL best album.

As someone who only got into DG last year, it's their worst
TPTB is obviously their best

*takes off contrarian glasses* nope, huh, turns out this is the best.

>you will never gonna shitpost on those money store release threads

to me NLDW feels like it must have been a much better era to be part of. Not only did they literally run an ARG on Sup Forums, but also marked a massive turning point for the band, and the album itself was such a stark contrast coming from TMS. Gone were the poppy tracks, and shit got way more minimal, way more paranoid and Stefan improving so much as a vocalist and really taking the spotlight.

I only became a fan when the Birds single dropped. But man I wish I was around for 2012, what a year that must have been.

OFFICIAL DEATH GRIPS FAN RANKING BY FAVOURITE ALBUM

>God tier
NOTM or BP

>Respectable tier
GP or NLDW

>Getting shit tier
Jenny Death or Exmilitary

>Literal shit tier
TMS

Probably.

Any ideas on what DGs next album might be called? Personally I dont think theyd go with a name like "online" but with their twitter advertising it seems like that might be a possible title.

haha ebin fren :DD

Death Grips have no bad albums. All their albums are at least 8/10

I hope it's called Peace Daisy and looks like this

I SEE YOU FIENDING MARVELOUS
GAG TIL IM ALL DRENCHED
GAGBALLS DROOLIN POOLS CAUSE
THIS PITS BOTTOMLESS

I used to say that Jenny Death was their worst album but over time it has slowly become my favorite one. Bottomless Pit seems like an uninspired album to please their TMS fans.

It will be some completely new phrase nobody predicted, like Salt Bumbler or some shit.

This. Can't wait.

thehardtimes.net/hardstyle/pretend-still-listen-death-grips/

>Whenever someone comes up to you while you have earphones in, pop them out and say, “Hey, I was just listening to MC Ride scream repeatedly about suicide through a delay pedal while Zach Hill plays blast beats on an electric drum kit that triggers only samples of Björk’s voice, what’s up?” They’ll be stunned with admiration.

kek

this is the worst post you could have possibly made, retard

uhm? this is their best production album?
literally no one listens to this anymore

TMS > BP > ExM > NLDW > Steroids >JD > NOTM

you disgust me

i'm right

Fpbp