/Trans/

>Manchester City are trying to beat Real Madrid to the signing of 18-year-old Monaco forward Kylian Mbappe. (Daily Mirror)

City are prepared to pay £160m for the France international, as Pep Guardiola continues to overhaul his squad. (ESPN)

>However, the scorer of 15 goals in 29 Ligue 1 games in 2016-17 will turn down a move to the Premier League in favour of joining Spanish and European champions Real Madrid. (Daily Star)

Arsenal are finally set to sign 21-year-old Monaco midfielder Thomas Lemar in a £45m deal. (Sun)

>Barcelona have sent officials to England to try to sign Philippe Coutinho despite Liverpool rejecting a £72m bid from the Spanish giants for the 25-year-old forward. (Sport, via Daily Express)

Liverpool insist Coutinho is not for sale at any price, but Barca are prepared to bid £80m. (Daily Star)

>Reds manager Jurgen Klopp says the club are not afraid to spend heavily this summer as they continue to pursue Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 26. (Daily Mirror)

Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches has revealed he wants to leave, with AC Milan and Manchester United interested in the £43m-rated 19-year-old. (Independent)

>Tottenham are considering a move for Hoffenheim defender Jeremy Toljan, 22, after talks stalled with Porto over full-back Ricardo Pereira, 23. (Daily Mail)

Arsenal face the prospect of taking a sizeable loss on Spanish striker Lucas Perez after Deportivo La Coruna made a £9m bid for the 28-year-old. (Evening Standard)

>Gunners midfielder Jack Wilshere wants to stay close to London if he leaves this summer, with West Ham the 25-year-old's preferred destination. (Independent)

Reminder:

ACCEPTED:
>PL
>Premier League
>Premiership
>the league
>CPL

NOT ACCEPTED:
>EPL
>BPL

Is Lucas Perez a cuck?

>google EPL
>top 2 results are www.premierleague.com

What did they mean by this?

>Ronald Koeman is 100% certain @RBarkley20 will leave @Everton.

AS_Monaco say club discussing a contract extension with @KMbappe.

>Source close to VirgilvDijk expects him to be a LFC player by the end of the transfer window

Barcelona increasingly confident of signing Coutinho if Neymar leaves. Liverpool in strong position. Signed 5 year deal in Jan. Not for sale

>Should Kylian Mbappe join Real Madrid this summer, there are suggestions Manchester United will make another move for Gareth Bale, according to reports in Marca.

As well as revealing talks of a contract extension with Kylian Mbappe, Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev has also said: "Fabinho and [Thomas] Lemar are essential players, they will stay with us.

One Mbappe please

>rumours en masse
tl;dr for me, sorry

>Liverpoop
>Spuds
>Lelsea

is this Manchester's year? United or City can easily win the title against these incompetent spuds

>AC Milan and Manchester United interested in the £43m-rated
>£43m-rated

He actually went up in value?

Don't think he'll sign for Huddersfield you little tyke

>premierleague.com
Not EPL.com though

>epl is bad
>efl is a-ok

englishpremierleague.com would be too long silly

tfw arsenal fan

so who are we signing exactly

a panic signing future flop to replace Alexis and Mahrez.

>Renato Sanches
>£43m-rated
>19-year-old

What about E&WPL

No cause Swansea don't represent Wales when they are in europe

Of course i would love to have him here, me and wee Rickie go way back, back thee the time i brought him thee Liverpool, when Louie left us. He is a tremmendous person with great personal qualities, aswell as great football skills, world class right foot, great tactical mindset, overall a top top player, one of the very best out there for sure.

coutinho to barcelona is almost done

for how much? im guessing theyre using the neymar money

thank god I was getting bored of having to defend that useless twat. never rated him this whole time.

Is Costa actually being frozen out or is this all a meme? It's August and there's no sign of him leaving + he's my fpl captain

£70 million

no clue about money, but barcelona has sent two faggots to liverpool to close the deal, that usually means the transfer is almost done and just needs some details worked out

They bought a striker to replace him already so yes he is going. I'm guessing he has only just realised if he goes to Atleti he won't play until after Jan.

>see this
>think it's about /trans/
>it's not

bad feels, I mean I knew it wasn't going to be but I got confused until I clicked on it

Anyone want to play Xbox? Add
Me

Gamertag: STEVENF

i think i saw on sky sports a few days ago hes in talks with one of the milan sides for a loan until jan, then go to atleti

It's that Trump thing isn't it?
I remember when Chelsea had Torres and Drogba, maybe Conte just wants to change things up/ wants a backup that isn't a meme

Liverpool is set to sign Clifton Britt from Barnet FC

>It's that Trump thing isn't it?
Yeah, apparently cutting your dick off means you can't fire a gun at terrorists

EPL

>Premier League
>Premier League
>Premier League
>Literally the only one to use EPL is the americans who have a hard on for 3 letter league names

Reminder that this season is leroy sane's year

will they play him instead of iniesta? or is he neymars replacement

well the last one they had left them with egg on their face by exposing coverups of civilian slaughters by US troops.

Iniesta's replacement. Neymar will be replaced by Dybala or Dembele accordingly

The one true Premiership

We should stuff the army with them, if one dies then it's not so much of a waste of a life

What EPL team do you support?

what's more likely, Neymar leaving or Alexshit leaving?

>Yeah, apparently cutting your dick off means you can't fire a gun at terrorists

things are getting silly over here in burgerland, let's do a straight swap Trump for Corbyn

I don't support an EPL team, I don't follow the african leagues

not sure, the club probably counts with him being able to play in both positions in case nerman leaves. They've been interested in him in past seasons

Plus terrorists hate being killed by women, imagine how they'd feel being killed by a tranny

The last mission of the Saladin campaign is the best if you ignore your objective (building and protecting a wonder) and try to beat your 5 enemies.

It is really hard

Feels good lads

>Wanting to fight along side a confused, mentally deranged faggot

Sounds absolutely idiotic

And Willian

Is Norway communistic (srs question)

Only a matter of time, lads

Ya boy is coming home

I don't get it, everyone in the UK seem to have a team in the EPL. Are you from Wales or Scotland perhaps?

looks like a gypsy who will stab you for a cigarette.

It went down but you double the price for English clubs

Is Mabpëpę trans?

>I don't get it, everyone in the UK seem to have a team in the EPL
No one does. I don't get why you'd think that. Are you confusing us with Sweden?

haven't you heard? being a dickhead's cool

>outside the UK it is commolny referred to as the English Premier League (EPL)
Autistic brit BTFO

?_?

>two in the stink

>MERINO SET FOR NEWCASTLE MEDICAL

Are Newcastle trying to pull the wool over our eyes with this one?

ronaldo is moor, not gypsy

Premier League is never played outside of England though, not like you guys and your super cup

But Milan is not english.

Literally in OP you retard, end yourself.

>CPL
cuckolding premier league?
corporate premier league?

i was talking about Mbappe mate. Ronaldo looks too gay to stab someone like alpha cigans

>Barcelona rates Coutinho

But the majority of people that watch it are from outside the UK therefore EPL is the most used name

Cadbury motherfucker

Look at their badge

woah

>But the majority of people that watch it
You can't be at the match when you're outside the UK
Checkmate

Best iZombie episode?

Wales you cuck

Even so, why would anyone even rate him at £21.5M?

See
Apparently they've gotten him on a loan, instead of Bilbao signing him permanently.

lol who cares about match going fans

hate to cut my hair lads

Wales has never been independent

That black guy has really small feet

Legally England

wrong

the one where clive loves D&D

or livs friend dresses up with a whip

i know osman-paša, just fucking with you

People outside the UK can own televisions though (without needeing a license)

>bernardo silva for 42 million
>memetinho for 75 million

Makes me think, lads.

Only a 40% chance it will blow its brains out first before getting to combat

>without needeing a license

So can we. And Austria and Germany can't.
>mfw JF just believe memes they read on Sup Forums

Nice choice

Silva is unironically shit. Look at his stats for a free scoring Monaco team

Happily, you take the commie and we will keep the one non gutless leader

I read it on Sup Forums desu

>Muh stats

His role is to drobble stiff idiots and control the tempo of the game you moutbreather.

Ah that's good, Rafa is desperate for a lefty to replace Colback. I'd like to see Hayden play but I suppose depth is good.

Permanent pal

"For clarity, the Merino deal is originally a loan but NUFC have an obligation to buy. So yes, loan for first season but NUFC only pay later."

'no'

He just thinks he's funny is all