Woah

Woah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIceZxnOZxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only reason people like this album is his death

Unironically think it's as good as Low, Lodger or Heroes.

Heathen is also a grand album.

Literally his magnum opus death or not. Easily top 5 albums of 2016

I haven't even listened to half of Bowie's albums and I love this one. No deification required.

u wrong mang, shit’s at least a 7

This is easy at Bowies top 5 albums and Low is overrated as shit

That's the whole fucking point. He made a concept album off his death and it was fucking great

Not true, the album was a banger.
There are some songs and even albums where Bowie went too much into the experimental side and were kinda "meh" to me but this one is good.
>The only reason people like this album is his death
Kinda a no-shit! situation we have here. Bowie made the album because he knew he was going to die shortly after releasing it.

Wow.

>Turning your death into a banging album
Bowie was one of a kind

It's almost like the circumstances a piece of art was created and released under should have a bearing on how we perceive them.

Besides that, it's phenomenal on its own.

No he didn't, and no it wasn't. People just find whatever conjecture fits the more romantic and idealised conclusion and latch on to it for dead life.

>Bowie died of cancer January 2016.

>Impressed

>memedied
What

Not really, the only radio friendly song is Lazarus, the rest of the album is very experimental and kinda difficult to listen to for the average pleb. That being said it's a very good album and one of bowies best. He went out on a high note.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIceZxnOZxc Happy Birthday, Duke!!!

Where were you when he released his magnum opus, his seminal masterpiece?

I know where I was. I had just moved house with my mum after my parents divorced.
It was almost my birthday.
I asked for a cake in the shape of a train.
I got a cake in the shape of a steam train.
I wanted a cake in the shape of a train with a British Rail Class 43 locomotive.

>memedied

best bowie album

>memewie
>good

Reminder this album leaked here quite a bit before he died and most people were enjoying it quite a lot.

great loss of an artist...

woah absolute luciferianism in the video and music 100% are you blind

He was always an occultfag.

>It's been two years
How you holdin' up, Sup Forums?

>was
he is not dead

There was an interview with Visconti, who knew about Bowie's cancer. He said that when Bowie gave him the lyrics to Lazarus, he caught on to what Bowie was doing, and said something like "you're writing a good bye album, aren't you?"

It's a great album and was receiving high praise before his death newfriend

thats the point you 2 dimentional idiot. the album was a literal insight into the mind of a dying artist. it was a sonic picture of where he was, what he felt about his legacy and his future beyond death.

his death is a major point of the album. had he not been dying this album wouldnt exist

What do you mean? haha

satanic music that contains lower vibrations to decimate healthy higher thoughtrforms and body function, an album to destroy a sense of purpose and be unable to hear the voice of light

> Lyrics literally reference death, medical treatment, and his legacy
> not about death

k Mr. Contrarian.

All music outside of a vocal choir is like that you fundie-pleb