Le random, unnecessary character to appease the chinese market

>le random, unnecessary character to appease the chinese market

Jesus Christ. And I like Donnie Yen as an actor but this was terrible.

Anywho, Vader single handedly saved this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Who-George-Lucas-Originally-Wanted-Play-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-98137.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people get offended by Watto, Jar Jar, and Nute Gunray but not this?

so there were still Jedays in the movie?

I liked it. It was done just enough to be good but not overstaying its welcome.

Fuck you Vaderfag, he is one of the best characters of the entire saga and you can't do nothing about it

>Vader single handedly saved this movie

People like you are the reason it took people so long to figure out why TFA was shit.

Jesus, just admit it was a bad movie.

Is Ip Man 3 any good?

I was bored shitless the entire time he was onscreen.

Vader slaughtering rebel soldiers was the literal highlight of the movie though.

No, he is stronger than the jedis, he is überjedi. He singlehandendly defeated 10 stormtroopers with a wooden stick. No fucking jedi in the history of SW managed that, hell they were BTFO'd by clonetroopers even with their lightsabres and shit. I hope we learn more about his order in the next episodes.

In the jedi's defense the clone troopers were probably better than the non-clone recruits used by the Empire 20 years later.

Still silly.

Yes, but it's not about what you think it is

He was one with the force. How retarded you have to be to don't know this.

>He singlehandendly defeated 10 stormtroopers with a wooden stick
God damn this pissed me off. I know stormtroopers are supposed to be fodder but when you can knock out a guy wearing full armor with a fucking stick then what's the bloody point of the armor? May as well make them shitty ROGER ROGER droids at this point.

>need to shoehorn in a famous character from when SW was good to save the movie

Jesus it's worse than I thought

this movie made me think stormtroopers are the worst, most incompetent fight force/army in any series ever. it's no wonder the empire keeps getting its ass kicked.

mmmm I didn't like this character either

it was the comedy part, this and the other guy with the big gun

just like if they were c3po and r2-d2

Nevermind that he is a mystic martial arts master.

>oy vey goyim more minorities
>right away mr. iger! we don't want to be racists!
>heh heh good goyim, good--make him some kinda kung fu goy, okay? chinks love that shit!

>He was one with the force. How retarded you have to be to don't know this.
so he was a jedi?

I think it was supposed to be a nod to the original casting idea for Obi-Wan, and possibly an extension the that idea as well

cinemablend.com/new/Who-George-Lucas-Originally-Wanted-Play-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-98137.html

super jedi

It seems like all movie series or tv series - if they run long enough - begin turning their characters into stereotypes or introduce characters who are stereotypes
9 is going to be tragic calling it now

There are force users other than jedi and sith.