Hillary Clinton MEGA Thread!

H-hey, guys!

I know we've put a lot of work in rigging the debate polls for Hillary, creating epic memes ("Delete your account." xD That was my fav!), and overall giving her positive feedback to really let her know that she has her fingers on America's middle class pulse.

Who here is absolutely enthralled at the idea of the first woman president?! HISTORY is in the making. But, we need to have a serious conversation, Sup Forums. We all know we aren't just voting Hillary for her looks (hehe, love you, Hill! ;]). We are voting her because she will make America great.

She believes in gay marriage, helping minorities, and, best of all, COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

We all know that places like the Donald and Reddit shill for Trump non-stop (absolutely repulsive if you ask me), but we really need to make sure Hillary takes the White House this election and ensures that we can continue seeing real progress. I know it will be hard to beat Obama, but have faith friends! I, for one, know she can do it!

Daily reminder: Sup Forums is an LGBTQ and feminist friendly board. Please refrain from making sexist comments about her. IF you wish to do so, we may have to censor your posts. Grow up if you can't debate her policies. Hate speech will not be tolerated and IP addresses who use hate speech will be logged and reported. This is especially important for any country in the EU. Please, it's 2016. Be respectful of your fellow human beings and Sup Forumsitical correctness friends. I've also been doing my part to report any suspicious activity to the NSA or CIA as well. I've been tipping them off about disgusting toxic, racist shitholes like Reddit for awhile now and encourage you to do the same. Thank you.

Now, say it with me!
HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT!

nah

Let me guess, you're a basement autist who will "MAGA"?

Let me guess, you're a shill who is "with her"?

HillaryArtillery reporting in! Nice to see the next POTUS is gaining support here.

I don't know what a shill is, but yes, #ImWithHer

Welcome to the thread friend, can I get you some coffee with a dash of social justice? xD

>check flag
>no leaf
what is this chicanery

she believes whatever the polls tell her to. she's the most corrupt liar on the earth

>America is racist, bigoted nation
>Trump says racist, bigoted things
Hmmm, yeah who really panders?

Nice proxy, leaf.

Margaret Thatcher is dead, there are no women left who are fit to lead a country.

Hillary Clinton is, arguably, Margaret Thatcher reborn with today's progressive mindset! I'm so excited that we will soon be electing the first woman president.

Roll, type sage in option field before posting

THEY'RE ONTO US, SHUT IT DOWN!!

Wow, an epix roll! Trying to derail the truth are you?

lol I laugh anytime anyone refers to Clinton as "hilldog".

Already got my coffee, but thanks for asking.

In light of the recent events in Orlando, I think it's time that we took a long, hard look at the 2nd Amendment. How can any individual justify owning an AR-15? It's only purpose is to kill people. I'm all for letting hunters keep their bolt action rifles, but the assault rifles with 30 round clips need to go.

I'm with her xD

Sage

rolling

Fuck that Traitorous Cunt

Surprised to see a fellow American who isn't a bigot! You're absolutely correct. If he didn't have access to the guns, then how would he have committed this crime?
>inb4 shall not be infringed

DIE SHILLS

Exactly!

I don't want to see the 2a outright abolished, but it would be nice to limit access to these dangerous killing machines. The fact that anyone can walk into a gun store and stroll out with a fully automatic assault rifle is absurd. What makes it even more absurd is the face that he had been investigated by the FBI 3 times and passed a background check at his security job.

Clearly the system is broken, and the answer isn't upping surveillance on American citizens, or banning an entire religion. I believe that Hillary Clinton is the only person who can bring about common sense gun laws.

> supports 'female rights'
> is backed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar

and lets not forget Benghazi

I think everyone here on Sup Forums that claims to be a shill is just trolling. Seriously, who the fuck even likes Hillary?

Let's not forget that the ambassador broke protocol by demanding to live in an unsecured location in order to seem more diplomatic. It was his fault, not Hillary's

Muslims are not a race, they're a religious group. Anyone can follow the Quran, which IS required to be Muslim, and ANYONE that does follow it is a threat to society. #ITISALLMUSLIMS

Sage

>t. racist white shitlord
You've clearly never met a Muslim (that's because they don't exist in your mom's basement).

Come on, it's 2016!

Rollerino

sage and report.

Sage

Why report? Has the Artillary infiltrated your safe space?

game on.

I'm voting for her because we need a woman in the white house

>racist
>religion

What are you fucking stupid?

The desperation is really starting to set in, isn't it? It's okay, we all make mistakes, a lot of people fell for the Trump meme, you are not alone. The sooner you support Hillary the less foolish you will look.

roll'n

Exactly. 1 off from quads confirms it.

Do you want to be on the wrong side of history AGAIN? Remember Sup Forums 2012 with Mitt Romney? Yeah, I do too.

How about that mild seizure you had the other day?

vagina ftw

k

Yeah, so? She's friends with Muslims?

This pasta wasn't even cringe-funny, it was just dumb.

I'll roll I guess.

TRUMP NOW OWNS THIS THREAD

LIKE HE OWNS HILLARY'S SOUL

That looks nothing like her.

You done posting shitty meme pics you got from your right wing group on Facebook?

This kills the Trumptard

yep Trump is a racist, idk why people vote for him , hillary will for sure be the better pick

Let's do this.

see pic

... and Trump is being audited by the IRS and refuses to release his tax returns. Guess he's unfit to be Pres. Oh, and he's a reality TV star.

>"I'm gonna fuck your ugly old wife for you, Bill"
>"right out of the Presidency"

>12 years ago.
Wew. Ok, guess we will hold Trump's beliefs 12 years ago as well. Remember he used to be a Democrat??

Now I suddenly have the urge to shake Hillary's hand.

Sweet, so Democrats will have no problem voting for him :^)

>Being audited means he did something illegal

Are you retarded?

>republitards unironically voting for a democrat who now panders to low IQ backwoods rednecks.
You realize pretty much all of academics and intellectuals lean left right? What does that tell you? Yawn.

No, I'm not. But you're triggered.

>1488
>pretending to be liberal while getting Hitler dubs

You won't fool me, Adolf

I'm voting for the true Democrat in this race, Donald Trump

Luckily Canadians can't vote for racist, orange scumbags. :^)

Nice try though. Good job with JT though!

You have no power here.

>still spewing anti-Semitic hatred
>implying I'm not just up here for work

Oregon born and raised, my friend, looking forward to turning the state red!

Might as well stay home that day. Oregon is always blue.

Thank God for absentee ballots :^)

Sorry, Adolf, your Jew hatred won't work here. Say it with me now:

President Trump.