Will this be kino?

Will this be kino?

>The official ad for the show says “Each contestant gives consent that they could be maimed, even killed. 2000 cameras, 900 hectares and 30 lives.”

>The rules say “Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything.”

deadline.com/2016/12/game2-winter-rape-murder-russian-reality-series-yevgeny-pyatkovsky-1201871444/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38342421/russia-does-the-hunger-games-for-real-in-siberia-but-no-guns-are-allowed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not as good as hundred kids and one sex offender on an island.

>, murder, rape, smoking

I was just about to post this
Shit sounds intense

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38342421/russia-does-the-hunger-games-for-real-in-siberia-but-no-guns-are-allowed
>The contestants will have to survive from 1 July 2017 until 1 April 2018 in temperatures which can fall to -40C (-40F).

>Just like in The Hunger Games, viewers will be able to donate gifts to their favourites.
heh

This is such an incredible idea that could only happen in Russia.

I see it becoming the new favorite show of Sup Forums.

How the fuck can they get away with this, it's really astonishing in how savage it is. It's like Running Man meets Alone.

>mfw all of them are pacifist harmless neets

>According to local reports, participants are nevertheless warned that the police will come and take them away should they commit crimes. “We are on the territory of Russia, and obey the laws of the Russian Federation.”

literally nothing will happen. but if there's a live stream i'll watch it with Sup Forums nonetheless.

>they are allowed to do literally anything, no rules, no holds barred
>but if they break the law they're getting arrested
What's the fucking point exactly?

There'll definitely be at least one crazy guy who slips through the cracks of the screening process and rapes and kills some woman for warmth and meat when those temperatures drop, my guy.

The live threads are going to be great, though. I predict there'll be some friend who will spend money to give the guys everything and the women nothing and we'll get to read some great articles about how the women had everything stacked against them when they shouldn't be out there in the first place.

Oh god PLEASE let one guy just fucking go mad

>draggin away women in the night
>settin traps
>murderin people
>goes toe to toe with a bear and comes out the victor, wears the pelt, head and all
>alright vladmir it's over, everyones fucking dead, you won, you can come out now
>v-vlad?
>vladmir was never seen again
>some say he continues to hunt the siberian wilderness, still hunting down innocents and awaiting his grand prize

>According to local reports, participants are nevertheless warned that the police will come and take them away should they commit crimes. “We are on the territory of Russia, and obey the laws of the Russian Federation.”

Wow it's fucking nothing

>his grand prize
>dominion over the wild

Could you ask for a more based guy?

>everything is allowed
>except you'll be arrested for anything that's illegal
>also we may or may not be allowed to show anything violent on tv by law
>so basically it's like any other tv show
>but if you get raped that's on you
>also you have to pay us money to be a contestant

How many months until ISIS comes with it's own game show using hostages?

Everyday we drift further from god's light

Would actually watch that

>What's the fucking point exactly?

Perhaps you've heard of the concept called clickbait? OP fell for it.

>everything is allowed...except it's not allowed because you'll literally go to prison for life if you do anything bad.

I can see how well this'll go
>people donate a bunch of shit to the pretty female
>Frank and Ted find out
>1 hour long episode of Frank and Ted raping said blonde then stealing all her shit
>que clips for next episode as people try to keep the blonde from committing Sudoku and the police try to capture Frank and Ted

>smoking

Fucking slavs mang

Sounds like quality tv if you ask me, roasties getting btfo as it should be.

>Literal survival of the fittest
I don't see why a single female would sign up for such a thing?
Nor any males who aren't already psychopaths?

It's going to be like an American prison, if it works at all. Going to be 100% male and rapes is only going to be for dominance/ownership
Oh nevermind the entire thing was just to get attention. Rape and murder are always allowed during anything following that logic, there's just consequences for it.

>"Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, squatting, anything."