Post your rare Ivankas

>I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/the-2016-presidential-candidates-views-on-net-neutralit-1760829072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ugly

Presidents' daughters can't all be as hot as Chelsea.

thank you

>Pancake nipples

Dropped.

best kind of nipples desu

>not liking big areola and erect nipples
what are you a faggot

faggot

Obvious shill thread is obvious.

Her breasts are very perky. I'm surprised, considering their size

Those are before the implants I think.

How is this thread not deleted? This is at best a shitty /s/ thread, this goes against Sup Forums board rules.

FUCKING STOP

DELET THIS

Tiffany, pls don't be jealous of big sister Ivanka.

I know it's hard being least favorite Trump offspring.

This.
Take back /pol
Sage and report

fuck this Trumpfag shills
old Sup Forums libertarian breed here, go back to fucking reddit degenerated monarchist

RARE

OK obvious proxy shill

better than Makes You Think threads

enjoy paying more for fast access to Sup Forums cucklord

>gizmodo.com/the-2016-presidential-candidates-views-on-net-neutralit-1760829072

the oldfags need to take back Sup Forums

looks fake
(and gay)

DELETE

A+ Ivanka

oldfag here
I'm fine with the way things are now.
>linking to gawker network

rare(?)

gayboi asspucci detected

>oldfags
>not /new/
>not /n/

Get the fuck out

I don't think this is the kind of massive inflation she was thinking of.

If she's an Orthodox Jew, why didn't she change her name to Ivanka Yael Kushner? Does she live in one of the other mansions when she's on her period?

Dude I call that type "lil puffers" and it's the hottest type of nip style going around. They lose it after a certain age which is why they are so rare and worth money

What's up with 'her' neck?

this guy knows

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

No one? Well I thought it was funny. Here's my (you), me.

>same necklines
>same unattractive low cheekbones
>same ravioli nipples
>lips not on botox obviously

is this legit?
can someone confirm?

It's not her you retard.

A FRUIT ROLL UP

so ivanka doesnt actually love her husband right? he was only there to act as a parent right?

do you think ivanka would let me be her sex slave?

>Bolivia confirmed for retarded

guys its getting really bad

I am still attracted to katrina pearson

My prayers aren't working and I have fallen to a mulatto whore.

I want her to suck the soul out of my cock

You're right, I hate to admit it, but I think I'm a #CruzMissile now

good luck user

one can hope, Sup Forums has been the spark of the rise of Trump and it will also be his doom, is just bound to happen, i've seen it before

also

what is up with you and the use of the word "retard"
fucking ledditors

fuck off retard

>what are IDs the post

Those are common Russkie nipples, it can't be helped

Jewish women don't have to change their last names when they get married

If you haven't noticed, Jews are the pioneers and biggest supporters of feminism.

No I wouldn't. I'm the world's laziest Catholic, but I'd be a martyr before I convert.

that's shooped right? She's clearly attractive and very beautiful. I don't know why show them off like that, to me they should be like the briefcase in pulp fiction, pure perfection in bliss.

Funny thing is I'm not attracted to her like i am to any other beautiful woman. I think i have this autistic feeling towards her that she should have my respect for her stunning beauty and nothing else. Oh god i think im becoming a neckbeard feminist

Are you in here complaining about all the daily bait Schlomo?

Or just this thread?

I'm fucking dying senpai pls

>that profile

She fucked Rato and liked it.

>hat's shooped right?
It's a technique that works on light colored cloths that can show some actual tit.