Why did every multicultural empire fall?

Why did every multicultural empire fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Multiculturalism is another word for conflict.

How can you have a "Empire" without multiculturalism? I'm serious, Roman Empire, German empire, French empire, and British empire were all multicultural.

because all empires fall

So why does pol keep fighting...Its a lost cause it seems.

Wrong. They started with a strong imprint of their own culture. To be a Roman citizen was to know and uphold Roman law, not just pay taxes/tribute and reside somewhere. Then gradually, culture mattered less, as did order.
Multiculturalism is a way of saying that culture doesn't matter.

An empire is when one nation has control over many others. That's not multiculturalism. It's imperialism/colonialism. Rome was one ethnicity in Italy having cultural and political control over the whole Mediterranean region. Multiculturalism is when multiple peoples are in the same place which never works.

Yes, they didn't listen to God
>If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely,[b] both its people and its livestock.

>a "Empire" without multiculturalism?

segregation.

Because they were romans first like it used to be in america

Because what happens after the inevitable collapse isn't set in stone, Moishe.

equality meme

Same reason every communist utopia failed.

FUCKING WHITE MALES RUINED EVERYTHING

They don't.

LIBERAL Empires have a near-unconditionally bad history. But multi-cultural empires are a complicated case. An Empire, by definition, is multi-cultural.

sorry user, this map is outdated by almost 500 years, the ottomans had fallen.

They absolutely were not. They contained multiple racial groups, but that does not equal multiculturalism. A significant part of imperialism is not only imposing your political will upon the peoples you conquer, but also imposing your culture upon them. You also don't give them any say in how your empire is run, that idea is the fruit of egalitarianism and civic nationalism.

hurrr durr white males

also btfo ponies time we are finally getting these degenerates

Why did every empire fall? Really makes you think

Dude. The Ottoman Empire's own warriors weren't even Mudslime. They were white Christians conscripted to fight on their behalf. And this is when they were GROWING.

Here's another example of a dominant Empire. The Spanish possessions in Europe.

EU is still fucked though. There's a reason why I'm hedging my bets.

People who are brown are part fece

I could literally reproduce about half of the government structures of 'Multicultural' Empires. Again, I cannot emphasize this enough. The Globalist project is fucked. But not because it was just multicultural.

Man, that cat is world famous..

>white Christians
germanics in the ottoman?
no

Because Degeneracy and Libtardation makes one weak. Just like how Sup Forums is become nothing but a weak faggot haven.

That makes Homosexuals are full on feces

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

The fucked up part is that the previous power in the Middle East, or the Mamluks, were also an example of Multicultural warriors under a slave caste.

Again. I'm all in against the status quo, but only because I know better on how it used to be done.

Culture needs homogeneity to survive.
I'm English, my wife is Scottish. But our cultures are very similar. And our kids have a weird hybrid accent.
My daughter speaks with a 'posh' English accent. Son speaks more like he's Scottish.

Multicuturalism can't work.
Here's a clip showing British attitudes. We don't like muticulturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM

Probably lack of solidarity. It's hard for a nation to survive if there is a innate lack of trust between citizens. People like to bark all the time about the merits of multiculturalism, but take a look at any multicultural society; ethnic groups are divided for the most part, forming little enclaves and interacting with each other primarily for economic reasons. It's like a miniature version of the world in a single country.

>Culture needs homogeneity to survive.

That's perhaps the most important difference between Empires in the past and the EU. Empires in the past started with a diverse population and tried to homogenize them. The EU has a homogeneous population and is attempting to diversify them. All of the Roman Emperors, Ottoman Sultans, and Russian Czars would call Brussels foolish and dumb. And even the American Presidents before Reagan would agree with me.

But I guess your children is an example of British "Multiculturalism" working and Mudslimes are an example of it failing.

There is a clear logic to this. I could write a book about it.

>Alexander the Great: "I am your ruler, you must learn Greek."
>EU: "I am your ruler, I must learn Arabic"

Not gonna end well in Europe. Especially when the money disappears.

Multicultural /= Multiracial.

Discuss.

The problem isn't with multiculturalism but with hordes of illegal an unskilled immigrants that don't assimilate.

That's uniquely an American and European problem. In fact, it is THE problem which brings everything down. Can't collect taxes from them, because nobody needs them AND they want to overthrow the government to produce their own society. No parallel exists in history like NAFTA.

On the other hand, if this was the Roman Empire, Jamal and Achmed would be enslaved and worked to death.