Radiohead are pieces of shit

Radiohead sues lana del rey for allegedly copying creep with her song get free

youtu.be/yzP4kQhlPBY

Its not even close to similar

Meanwhile radiohead’s song is a close ripoff of hollies the air that i breathe.

youtu.be/_wACCgCCjRc

Radiohead is pure shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oOlDewpCfZQ
mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.56N1NsIGn
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrCGgA0bEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Radio who?

It's pretty hard to not see the exact same chord structure, mood, and melodic patterns...

The question is if it's worth suing over when you have something also borderline.

the writers of the hollies song have a writing credit on creep

Up until 1:39 it sounds verysimilar.

I don't think they should be suing though.

Similar chord pattern shouldnt matter or bob dylan and beetles would be suing everyone

>Radiohead are pieces of shit
we already found this out when they insisted on playing in israel

If nothing else this story taught me how fucking insane Lana Del Rey fans are. I don't really know he or her music but on twitter she legit has one of those cult armies like Beyonce

All musicians pretty much do. Even radiohead, the only time I've seen fans be chill is when it's a band like anal cunt, but anal cunt is more of a joke band .

Lmao This. Crazy yasss cunts.

lol are u like 12 or sum

ignorant person here, please explain why isreal is bad. why shouldn't a band play for their fans?

Do... people actually not see the similarities? Or is this some new emerging waifu bullshit?

>implying it's radiohead actually pushing for this
it's almost certainly their lawyers going through with this

i see similarities. but radiohead literally ripped the song off themselves. they just seem petty and desperaye for relevancy. both songs suck tbqh

any time radiohead literally does anything they top all the music headlines. they are still very relevant.

You need a DNA test to be a resident.

This is a PR stunt and you girls are falling for this exactly the way the media/industry machine expected. So easy to manipulate. Just giving them fans, record sales and free exposure and clicks. This is the band equivalent of rap beef

Falling for it? We are all willing participants in 21st century, post-modern, performance art. Unleash the memes!

either way you are not getting paid and they are thanks to this idiocy. fucking creep of all songs, they are laughing at us

But you are getting paid to drop these truth bombs and reveal how manipulated we all are?

Shouldn't the Hollies be suing her? How could Radiohead possibly be suing for 100% royalties when Creep itself is a rip off?

This song is literally creep with other lyrics until 1:25

i am getting paid to generate a little conspiracy. and if i tell you i work for a pr firm, you won't believe me. i love my job. you guys are wildly naive. clicks on her videos = paycheck. this one has legs, too. watch for the next episode of this soap opera. that's all for now

Same chords =/= same song

(You) last half is a totally different vibe tho

youtu.be/oOlDewpCfZQ

>radiohead ignore cries to not play in israel
>now they're acting like jews
P O T T E R Y

Why do people care about this? Thom Yorke has always been an asshole. Doesn't change the fact that Radiohead make good music and Lana Del Rey is just some vapid industry plant with an even more empty-headed fanbase.

wtf I love metal now

christ

>gays

More like Radiohack
They stole creep from some 60s band anyway.

Boo-fucking-hoo

I don't know who's in the right here, but they feel they were ripped off.

>I didn't rip them off but I offered them 40% anyway

That was pretty telling, yeah.

redpill me on LDR Sup Forums, scaruffi likes her

gays obsessed with image

nice work

fuck off Roger

How's your first semester of college going, user?

why are we to assume radiohead themselves are responsible for this

they're backed by literally one of the largest music labels in the world, the decisions are almost certainly being exclusively made by their countless droves of legal experts who know the label can make money from it

as if they wouldn't be allowed to nix this.

Nah dude she's special. Check out any of this on twitter.

Can someone explain this meme to me? What special meaning does "the gays" have to LDR fans?

Because when peoplesue or are being sued, the 'face' of the defendent and plaintiff are who are bringing legal action. You think the band listened to Lana del ray and decided to do this, it was most likely some cunt lawyer or exec

She's an industry plant and the gays love those.

Can they sue and counter sue eachother into nonexistence?

I didn't know that Creep could be made more boring but Lana Del Ray pulled it off again!

The melody is the same.

>the gays
>gays
Why can't they say gay people? Also Lana sucks ass, sings like she just ran a mile

why british musicians are always cunts?
fuckin inbreeds

This is true. Gay men have the worst taste in music 99% of the time. Like inexcusably bad taste.

t. amerimutt

mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.56N1NsIGn

Not sure if he's an Amerimutt, the grammar is bad. Probably a Frenchy.

That's not an indication of guilt, legal fees are expensive in the long run giving them 40% would have been cheaper than going to court and damaging her image which would be disastrous and costly.

Same reason that when you complain to a place or company they give you something for free in the hopes that they keep your business because that'll be cheaper than you being mad at them possibly spreading bad info about them

Nah if he was French he would've surrendered by now.

>That's not an indication of guilt
Not a legal admission of guilt but certainly is an admission of guilt in the public eye. If she was that confident of winning then she would fight and also claim back legal fees.

it’s probably just the kike lawyers and the label i doubt thom and the boys would be this petty

especially considering the fact that they’ve already made millions off of creep and they hate the song itself

Very good, Creep is a quintessential Radiohead classic that defined the bands career and direction to success. Its legacy is not to be tampered with or attempted by any means. The band practically wouldn't exist without Creep let's be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLrCGgA0bEY

>she would fight and also claim back legal fees.
After the fact, and these trials last for months or years at a time, time no one has especially with legal fees. Its cheaper to just give them money and be on your way regardless of any wrong doings

It has similarities, but going for the 40% route seems the most logical way, even if it was a plagio, Radiohead getting 100% of the money seems unfair, The Hollies didn't get 100% of Creep's money, so why should them?

What the fuck does gays have anything to do with this?

Nothing.

I hope you realize how fucking stupid that joke was

Lana never sued that Nazi bitch Taylor Swift when she stole Wildest Dreams from her

Once again Lana reveals her superior professionalism over these pretentious has-beens

weird definition of "same"

>not suing someone who nigged your shit
cuck behavior right there

She's a failing star, but also a gay icon. Her only substantial fanbase are the queers.

Pffffhahaha

What are you gonna do about it, frog?

lil baguette boy

>what is bait
>what is sarcasm

>Froglips del Gey
Lmao

I think they're doing it for the lols. They got sued by the Hollies. They're just passing down the torch to Lana del Rey

Lana's song sounds more like Creep than Creep sounds like The Air That I Breathe desu. Not defending Radiohead or anything

>what is looking at the fucking OP picture

Art Artist

they were a persecuted race back in 2012 and banded together to grow strong

not only her, but popstars in general

it's a gay thing. you would be getting the same had it been katy perry, gaga, etc.

and beyonce, of course, which is an entire new other level of retardation

*tips*

This post really got me thinking.

It sounds a lot like creep, does Lana even write her own stuff? How did someone not say, damn, this sounds a lot like creep

>its not even close to similar
Have you ever heard creep? Up until 1:39 it's really fucking similar.

Even if they're not baiting and are actually defending her because muh gay representation, it is funny to see Radiohead fans get mad because of this.

>what is joke over head?

And how can you say a chord progression is a rip off? There are really no other similarities.

>How did someone not say, damn, this sounds a lot like creep
Someone did, and they said to her 'but if they flag it up and we offer them 40%, then surely they'll settle', and they didn't settle, so the queers are upset.

The Hollies, Albert Hammond and Radiohead each get 1/3 of Creep. If Radiohead wins, this will be the case for Get Free.

How the fuck is someone this retarded?

Lana is based

Whaaaaat

>Jonny's wife is Israeli
>The band decides to toss aside politics and play a gig for fans in a country that haven't gotten to see them for years
>despite all the retarded criticism and flag waving bullshit they had to deal with
>They put on a godly show
>"A lot has been said about this, but in the end, we play some music"
explain how this is bad in any way
if politics were a valid reason to refuse to play in a country the US and it's shitty crowds would not see good gigs ever

shooped, and poorly. open your eyes

It's god damn 2018, what has not already been done before? Fuck gay ass boring Lana, but come the fuck on Radiofags. This shit dumb.

auf Englisch bitte

wtf i love lana now