You now remember Aziz Ansari

You now remember Aziz Ansari

>Some brown guy.

nope

I won't in 5 minutes though

Literally

Was he the kid from the beginning of The 5th Element?

who?

I looked at Aziz Pojumbi's face, and all at once my brain is sending these signals to every cell in my body right? I'm gearing up to feel my skin explode, right? Here this guy is - this fucking curry peddler. My skins coming off, it's screaming, the wind is blowing through the holes and its screaming these sounds, "POO POO POO IN LOO" and I can't look at his kind without this, "POO POO POO". Street-shitter mart-vendor that he is. Fuck Aziz, he's not funny, and he makes me yell. His smug face, his shrill harpy voice they activate a primordial center in my brain that tells me, "this is poo. This is a man who shits in the streets and is proud, this man is an animal." Indians have no place in film, no place in the arts, lest they produce the same defecation on a canvas or on a screen as they do on the streets of their slums. Fuck Aziz

I thought his name was Shyamalan.

I don't wish ill will on anyone, but I am glad that he's gotten basically nowhere since doing his shitty netflix show

I fucking hate Aziz. Glad he's already pretty much faded away.

AZIZ! LIGHT!!

You now remember Aziz Ansari is Heckle on sight

They look very happy together

>two phones

This doesn't bother me. I know a hot as fuck read head with a poo in loo. She is purely in it for the money since hes like a rich son to some big time investor dad. Woman are scum especially white woman.

poo has two phones

Huge Cuck

No I don't because I've never seen anything he was in or listened to his stand-up.

i heard aziz's mantra is "become one with the poo"

you sound jelly
bet you wish you could eat smelly brown cock too