>cut all analysts
>cut all shows
>only games and interviews

>cut pti
>literally the only good thing left on the network

Maybe I'd start watching again but just too much pure cringe on there now

Keep top 10s though
And 30for30 no povertyball or concussionball included

Why are the duke 30 for 30s the best despite everyone hating them?
>I hate Christian laetner
>fantastic lies

Also Around The Horn

They basically already have this on xbox as an app

This is ESPN.

Why charge $10/month for just the games when they could charge you $20/month and include the interviews, with no option to not take them.

This is why they fail.

ATH has a stupid format and horrible analysts.

ath and pti are the only reasons i bother watching espn desu, unless theres girls college volleyball on

>ath

You enjoy listening to women and homos pretend they're sports fans?

>Leafs

you're the reason nobody watches espn anymore

You're part of the problem.

so? I can get all of that, for free, on like 30 different sites and apps

the only reason people would watch it is because it's "ESPN", which means absolutely nothing to me or any other new customers they likely want to attract.

its shit, they've gone in the wrong direction on an obsolete platform for too long. we're all saturated with information now and there's nothing they can bring that people haven't been supplied with over the last couple years

ATH is fucking awful now

Yep. More like around the sociology department. Unwatchable.

ESPN makes the majority of it's money from cable subscribers who don't watch. No matter if you watch or not, you are paying ESPN. If ESPN went this route they would have to charge more than what they currently get in cariage fees of $7. I forgot the numbers but I think its like 50-80 million people pay for ESPN while only like a few million actually watch it. Do the math so that 80million($7)=5million(x). ESPN also overpaid for everything they bought. ESPN Is frankly fucked.

espn will never be good until they bring hockey back

>KEK i'm a true fan KEK KEK

Who was the starting short stop for the Milwaukee Brewers in 1976. Don't google it.

ESPN would never do that, do you have any idea how much money they're making from ads that run during their "analysis" shows?

Of the top of my head I'd guess Paul Molitor, but prob not it.

Butit's irrelevant. No one knows everything. But some of these um diversity hires are litteraly actors. Like that homo LZ Granderson. Or that little ivy league kid Pablo Torres. Why should I care what these people think? It's sports ShareBlue.

Fuck off.

No fuck that.

>it's not important for sports journalist to be sports fans, what's important is diversity

Gas yourself

>girls volleyball
Don't lie, you just watch little league baseball.

ESPN will probably be bankrupt within a couple of years those contracts they signed were retarded. Disney is getting lots of pressure about it

The problem with this is that I can just go to Twitter or YouTube and watch top 10s and highlights whenever the fuck I want. Only the 30 for 30s are ESPN's truly great content anymore.

>PTI
PTI has been shit for fucking years, Wilbon is one of the most uneducated people on ESPN, he completely talks out of his ass about anything that isn't the NBA. And somehow the show is WORSE when he's not there and they get idiots like LeBatard to take a second away from racebaiting and sucking off Miami to come in and host.

The people ITT who just implied ATH is any worse than PTI are fucking idiots too. I liked Happy Hour until I realized after a couple months the shows are the same exact shit day in and day out.

Even the 30s for 30s started sucking after Bluepill Bill Simmons left.

Who Bill Simmons The Malibu Sports Guy?

I like how corrupt ass ESPN made it look like Roger Goodell was responsible for firing him. When it was really the Hollyjews bamboozling him into a new contract so they could cuck him into shilling for Hillary.

Fuck ESPN.

Bill Simmons has some good ideas, it's a shame he's such a cuck