Modern Cuckoldry Is Worse Than I Thought

I thought pol was just exaggerating the issue in shill and spam threads. Nope.

>Living at home for summer break working in a lumber yard
>It's a very white conservative small town
>Coworkers are pretty right-wing (as far as cuckold Canada goes)
>Supervisor starts talking about his family at lunch
>"My wife's kids"
>I can barely stop myself from laughing out loud
>He thought the kids were his for years until she told him they weren't
>Wife banged a deadbeat on the side and got impregnated by him repeatedly
>Supervisor is still with wife, still raises the kids, and sees nothing wrong with it
>"He's actually a pretty good guy. He stays over at the house sometimes"
>Coworkers telling supervisor what a "real man" he is for raising somebody else's kids
>I pray that they're internally laughing at and pitying him the way I am

I can't believe these people actually exist. I want off this ride pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016061421728945_uu.shtml
languagerealm.com/spanish/cabron.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbw_BxDwdjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus christ

Some more tidbits from the supervisor who ruined my lunch break.

>Kids call supervisor by his first name now and call their real father "dad"
>His ONLY gripe is wife won't take child support from real dad because "she doesn't want anything to do with him"
>Wife has no problem with him staying over at the house and being with kids though
>BRB footing the bill for kids who aren't mine and don't respect me while my cheating wife refuses money from the man who should actually be paying for them while letting him sleep in my house

I want to weep for my supervisor. Then I realize he can leave this situation anytime he wants but chooses to be "a real man" instead.

If your supervisor wasn't a beta bitch who still raised the kids this would be great

whore fucks other guy and the two guys go off and be best bros together

Just read this story in Finnish media.

>a guy goes to chicago
>meets some homeless nigger bum
>the nigger asks for money initially but then realizes the finn seems a bit cuckish so he tries to be friends with him
>after one hour or so of talking the dumb cuck finn decides to book him a hotel room and says let's meet up tomorrow
>the next morning he shows up at the hotel and says it's a "finnish tradition", buys him $100 worth of clothes, bus fares(?) and some personal hygiene products so the nigger could land a job better
>they part
>as do the fool and his money
>the cuck finn cries at the end

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016061421728945_uu.shtml

The worst part is the comment section is full of cucks congratulating him for being wonderful human being. Not one red-pill around.

I played D&D with a beta cuck like this. When his wife and "her kids" showed up at our session one night with a to go dinner for him I almost burst out laughing.

Yep. He was handed a one way ticket out of miseryville but he ripped it up and stayed.

You don't want anything to do with the kids? Leave and cut all ties. You have no moral or legal obligation to stay there.

You do want the kids in your life? Stop supporting them and relegate yourself to uncle status. The kids already don't recognize you as their father anymore.

Instead he chooses the worst of both worlds. He's the type of guy who would buy a prostitute just to eat her out.

My cousin is like this, but he knows he fucked up.

>mfw his wife told my sister she will always love her dead beat baby daddy
>mfw my 33 year old cousin has already gone grey from her credit card debt

never ever ever ever ever date a single mother

>Finns aren't white
>yet they act as naive and gullible as all the other Nordics

Man, holy fuck. Modern society...IS FUCKED

Checked. The funniest part is the complete lack of effort to claim at least some ownership of the kids. They give every bit of power of the kids to the wife while continuing to foot the bill for them.

Idk, after raising them and living with them for so long, even if he left at this point, I think he would be the one on the line for child support.

nah mate. he is a supervisor in a lumber yard. he has nothing going for him and has accepted his shitty lot in life.

and the women with these cucks lose all respect for them because deep down they know it's right if they want to leave; but when the man doesn't that means he doesn't think he can find a better woman. Which only makes the women devalue him further.

Canada screws men hard with child support but if the real dad is in the picture the courts will generally go after him for any support.

Checked.

But holy shit this story ruined my mood. That man should kill himself

jesus FUCKING christ.

There's nothing wrong with honest blue collar work. Not everybody can be a $10k/day CEO.

He probably makes about $50k/year and could live pretty lavishly without the wife and kids.

What got even better is he had a Kickstarter 3D printer at home, and printed up a dice tower in addition to shitty ass figurines (We played with painted & unpainted commercial figures like "normal" people). The dice tower was so terrible, and somehow would always give out 1's and 2's on a D20 like no other, yet he still insisted on bringing it to our sessions.

>there are Sup Forumstards stupid enough who will actually believe op's bs story

haha low iq retards WHITE POWER

>my aunt married some guy while she was pregnant with another mans kid
>He raised him for years
>He finds out he really isnt his dad
>Huge fight at a family gathering
>"You're not my real dad fuck off"

uncle cried like a bitch, the rest of my feminist aunts & my own mother comforted him by telling him he is a real man for sticking with my aunt.

As a dirty spic I find it funny how whites are just catching on to the cuck thing.

Its been one of the strongest insults in spanish for decades.

On the one hand it makes me hopefully for further spic/white cooperation but on the other hand it makes me fear poor/uneducated whites are becoming more like poor/uneducated spics which would be a disaster for everyone

languagerealm.com/spanish/cabron.php

If only that 3D printer could print him out some self respect.

I was a hiring manager for a restoration company, we did a little of everything and brought in a steady stream of new people for unskilled labor, and actually taught trade skills to anyone with a work ethic. I offered every bum I passed asking for a hand out a job and a place to stay if they were willing to follow the jobs and could pass a drug test. Only two guys every took me up on the offer and one was a shit worker that tried to sue for exposure to asbestos from pulling out spray in insulation for a few weeks. Life is too easy in the first world, and success is punished for anyone working their way to the middle class. I'm convinced walling up the ghettos and rounding up beggars would be a massive net gain for everyone else and free up enough resources for federal and state subsidies for education in shortage careers instead of importing cheaper labor. The modern mindset is a symptom of a greater problem. It will fix itself once people are proud of themselves again instead of being guilty over success.

It's not a crazy story dude, I know of a guy who is literally the same.

>low iq

You mean african-america low or pigmy low?

>He's the type of guy who would buy a prostitute just to eat her out.

On that note, if I 'cucked' my friend by eating out his girlfriend, who's the cuck? Him or me? Both of us? I don't know, I was drunk and this chick was a solid 9. I was pretty happy to do it.

I just hope he didn't fuck her earlier that day. That's like me sucking his dick man.

Yeah same here too. It is the greatest insult, even worse than being a fag. The word we use is "godos". Use that word against a real man and get ready for a fight.

Westerners are just realizing this because being a cuck was considered being civilized. They are now waking up.

For some reason all women opt for the "real man" line. They see nothing wrong with cuckoldry. They need it to continue because they feel very entitled to both the alpha fucks and beta bucks.

Even so-called red pilled girls quickly recoil when you laugh at the idea of raising another man's kids. It's in their nature to justify and support this act by any means necessary.

Even my so-called red pilled mother (hates gays, muslims, government, etc.) gets eerily silent when I laugh at the idea of men raising other men's kids.

>pitying him
Why? He chose to stay with her and be a cuck. I'd imagine the divorce procedure/alimony/child support is even worse in Canada than in America since Weedman is in office, but that is still no excuse.

There was some guy on /r9k/ a few weeks ago who shared a story about his 40 something year old wife who cheated on him, confessed it, then wanted to go to counseling and blamed him for not giving her enough attention. The guy wound up filing to sell the house, pocketed all the money, then moving to China to teach English. He broke contact with her and basically left her homeless, though I am sure the state gave her some kind of housing since she is a woman. Thankfully the guy didn't have any kids.

I think this is the only possible solution to cheating whores now. Even prenups can get tossed out by courts now, and most women won't even marry if you demand they sign one. You literally have to leave your entire life because of the degeneracy women live through now.

Haha Turkey has been using cuck for a long time too?
WHITE AMERICANS why are you just now catching up to us?

what took you so long to discover cuck?

Probably because they are pink assed cockless effeminate softies.

I have some bad news for you user.

I am aware that cuckoldry exists. But I always visualized effeminate losers who identified as male feminists as the perpetrators.

Instead I'm seeing it's everyday blue collar men who have deluded themselves into thinking this is a respectable living situation.

looks more like adoption desu senpai

Some people just don't deserve it better.

Because he's been conditioned his entire life into believing he is doing the right thing by playing white knight for a whore and daddy for kids who don't respect him and aren't even his.

I know he completely brought the situation on himself by choosing to stay. But it's still a sad sight to see.

You are a nasty and submissive guy

Helping the poor makes the one who helps feel good.

I dont really see the difference between this and buying a bottle of whiskey and getting drunk. The only difference is you made a poor man feel better for a day, rather than a business man richer

The "eating out a prostitute" analogy means you are paying all the expenses and getting none of the return on it.

You are paying, pleasuring, and risking infection and you don't even get the return of sex.

Just like my supervisor is paying and caring for a family without any of the return (love, respect, carrying on lineage)

>He probably makes about $50k/year and could live pretty lavishly without the wife and kids.
>without the wife and kids.
thats key. otherwise you will be poor as fuck.

You're probably too stupid to realize that the kiddos on Sup Forums use the word "cuck" for everything and in so many applications that it has ceased to have any real meaning.

Why the fuck would anyone want a low-iq negro turd when they could adopt a white child or a Chinese/Japanese child instead?

Leftists are dumb as fuck.

A slowly dissolving thing called compassion and naivete.

I had to read this a few times to fully comprehend the entirety of cuckery that took place. God damn, the leafs are trying their best to compete with Sweden

that assumes that women think ahead.

My sophomore year of uni was very depressing seeing how my professors conducted themselves:

>Calculus teacher was old and autistic. Probably never saw a vagina in his life.
>Physics teacher was fat, depressed, and married to a fat depressed woman. Wouldn't have children due to money, but had a houseful of cats.
>English teacher was full on cuck. Wrote his discertation on some feminist bullshit. Adored MLK jr and included race in every discussion (blacks always in a positive light of course). We watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in class and he gave us a "feminist" review of the movie.
>Economics teacher got divorce raped and his wife took everything including their only son. One day he was rambling to himself in class and, looking down at the ground, said "maybe it's for the best ya know. She has the kid so she should have the house to keep him in." This sad fucker lived in a one bed apartment and lived a very cheap lifestyle while his ex-wife enjoyed everything and HE THINKS THAT THIS WAS ACCEPTABLE!!!!

Imagine being only 19 and seeing these sad man living this way.

Again, he set himself up for it. He allowed himself to be conditioned to believe that bullshit. You forget that we all live in the same world, everyone on Sup Forums was force-fed the same PC bullshit that normies were too and yet we didn't become cucks.

They don't. White children and Asian children are the first to get adopted by all families in Western countries, niggers are the lowest adopted.

If you're referring to why any white woman would want to have a nigger kid, I'd say an inferiority complex. Pretty much every coalburner I have ever seen does shit to themselves to destroy their white identity. Tan to the point of being orange/caramel instead of white, put product in their hair to make it flat and have no volume, dye their hair, etc. I've never seen a mentally healthy coalburner. They always have some insane hook to them.

Chinks are into the insult as well.

If you got found out that your wife was cucking you they'd make you wear green to identify you as a cuck.

>"Eeeei Cabron!"

Fuck, whatever GTA game that had spics in it suddenly turned a lot more hilarious

Top kek, this reminds me
>10th grade
>History teacher Mr. Agati was from Buffalo NY, had deepest accent ever and taught in Virginia
>He seemed redpilled, mentioned how niggers owned slaves and how white countries were the first to free theirs when he covered the civil war
>We had a gorilla in our class who constantly gave him shit when he told the truth, "We shoulda never been slaves n da first place"
>"Well first of all you were never a slave, and second of all African slaves were already enslaved in the first place by other tribes. Europeans just bought them off."
>Class always laughed at the gorilla because her argument was always "whitey is evil"
>Imagine a New Yorker with the deepest accent in the fucking world arguing with some nigger from the deep south in her baboon screeching literally every single day
I hope time has been well to Mr. Agati, he was very overweight and this was 6 years ago.

Sometimes I wonder, if am I the only stepdad on Sup Forums?

> I've never seen a mentally healthy coalburner
Not all of them look crazy and fat though. In Sweden coalburning already became mainstream.

>never ever ever ever ever date a single mother

it blows my mind that people actually do, I mean all Sup Forums memes aside, the beta bux is definitely real. Notice how its always pushover betas who missed out on sex in their teens and 20s who end up getting whipped and walked all over by these single mothers. Its not nice, those guys don't know any better

>hopes..DELETED.jpg

As a practitioner of meme magic and a follower of kek-ism I can safely say that its not gonna get any better, we're living in an age where cuckoldry is slowly, but surely becoming mainstream and the Jews , among other opposers of lord kek are winning.
No amount of red pills can save the society from the sjw cancer and cucking will be a common practice for women in near feminist future.

What's up with U.S. colleges and being able to know so much about people's personal lives?

In Australia you go to class, get taught content you actually want to learn (No pre-requisites, just electives you choose) and go home, why do American lecturers try and become friends with their students? Don't you have concepts to learn or something?

You definitely are.

Alpha fucks beta bucks is THE slogan for relationships in the third-wave feminism world.

If you're not a 10/10 Chad with a big cock and rocking the top of instagram, you only exist to keep your girlfriend or wife fed and healthy for him to drop his cum in her holes when she's bored.

Women spread their legs for two reasons historically:

A.) I need resources/security, and
B.) Fun, status, entertainment of "fucking that guy", the novelty of his big cock, how popular he is, how many other women just want to fuck him.

Since A is eliminated in the third-wave feminist shithole we live in where all women work their own jobs and have their own security -- you're really there just to augment their lifestyle with the "not a hot guy penalty" aka courtship, dating, and the following resource extraction of living together or whatever other bullshit arrangement you have -- that leaves B.

So don't feel bad when she says "the honeymoon phase is over", don't feel bad when she's suddenly less interested in sex, she's still interested in sex.

Just not with you.

Source: any girl with a smartphone and dating apps trolling for a good fucking when she's at work texting you "hi sweetie" and switching to the dating app to do pic related.

I didn't say they have to look crazy and fat, like I said, there is no such thing as a mentally healthy coalburner. Swedish girls, and Swedish men to be fair, are indoctrinated at birth and taught that racemixing is good. The government even funds groups for women interested in dating refugees new to the country. They literally have to use propaganda to make their women burn coal. Like I said, no such thing as a mentally healthy coalburner.

americans love drama and try to sprinkle it all over other people's faces.
It's like if they're not talking/selfying/facebooking about it then it doesn't exist. It's fucking sickening

so been out of HS for 3 years now
>run into old friend a couple months ago, hadn't seen since HS
>ask if he is married yes, says he has 2 kids
>he is still with his highschool sweetheart
>congratz him
>go home curious at my own failures and his success i look him up on jewbook
>see his wifes dindu kids
>apparently she and him broke up for year after HS she gets knocked up by a nig
>she gets back with him has nig twins
>he raises the kids

omfg pol
coal burning was so bad in school but i didnt expect her to go that path.

Except it hasn't, cuck. Your subversion does not work on us.

found on leddit

WAKE ME UP

Bring it gordos

jesus Christ i'm never getting married to a nonvirgin. And since no girl over 14 is a virgin I just won't get married.

I only knew my physics professor because he taught at my high school before and was an alright guy. He genuinely liked the subject and would answer any question you could ask. My calculus teacher i never spoke with and just measured him up. All the non math and science teachers love to hear themselves talk atleast in my experience. But I really don't know about the whole student/professor relationship here it does seem strange to me. I just can't wait to gtfo of it though.

>Mom got knocked up by a darkie
>Dad raised him
>5 years later I was born
>Dad is the biggest cuck on earth
>whiny
>fat
>alcoholic
>afraid of confrontation

I never asked for this

not if you kill your cheating whore of a iwfe

Women of this mentality cannot be allowed to mother the next generation, same with your cuck supervisor. Only the most masculine men and adoring, loving women should be promoted on tv. Stop this cuckoldry! its not right!

Two things. He is cuck for allowing what his wife has done. Especially multiple times. In his place I probably would have filed a divorce and be done with it. However on a personal level I admire him, those kids are not responsible for their mother's irresponsible behavior and they do need a father. And unless their real father is ready to take the leading role in the family which I think is unlikely because your boss's wife would have divorced him already, they would grow up without a father and that is the worst thing that could happen to kids as they would grow up to repeat their mother's and real father's mistakes. At least they have the chance to grow up to be decent human beings now.

You shouldn't laugh. Betas, which is what he is, are what enable alphas. Alphas are genetically superior, and women know this, so that's who they choose to breed with.

Alphas, being in high sexual demand, have no reason to settle down with one woman, but there's still a need for the woman and child(ren) to be provided for. This is where the beta male comes in. The beta doesn't get first breeding priority with the woman, but as long as he continues to provide for her and stay with her, he has a shot at impregnating her and passing his own genes along.

So you see, it's ultimately beneficial that we're wired this way: the human race gets the benefit of maximized alpha gene-spreading, while ensuring their offspring actually make it to adulthood. The only cost is some inferior beta DNA getting into the mix.

I just wanted to say that this picture is the perfect representation of Berniefags. I have been marveling over it for a while now. If asked, I couldn't have composed a more perfect picture to express what Berniefags mean to me.

Meet Grady, a 29-year-old construction worker. After coming home from a hard day's work, he walks in the door of his trailer park home to find his wife in bed with another man (What the fuck?)

Alright, calm down, relax, start breathin'
(Fuck that shit, you just caught this bitch cheatin'
While you at work she's with some dude trying to get off
Fuck slitting her throat, cut this bitch's head off!)
Wait, what if there's an explanation for this shit?
(What, she tripped, fell, landed on his dick?)
Alright, Shady, maybe he's right, Grady
But think about the baby before you get all crazy

are deadbeats considered alpha now?

i should be at the bar more.

men have been beaten down so much by women, and the school system, and the media. it starts even before we're born, with our grandmothers emasculating our fathers. why do women hate men so much? are they all sociopaths?

Okay, thought about it? Still wanna stab her?
Grab her by the throat, get your daughter and kidnap her?
That's what I did, be smart, don't be a retard
You gonna take advice
From somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?
(What you say?) What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?
(I'ma kill you, mothafucka!) Uhh-ahh, temper, temper
Mr. Dre, Mr. N.W.A, Mr. AK
Coming straight outta Compton, y'all better make way
How in the fuck you gonna tell this man not to be violent?

[Dr. Dre]
‘Cause he don't need to go the same route that I went
Been there, done that
Aw, fuck it, what am I saying?
Shoot 'em both, Grady! Where's your gun at?

If women want to sleep with them over their husband, yes.

That's what I do to girls...

I should stop. I'm not even a Chad.

Godspeed to him.

yeah but this is a negative trait for the propagation of a beta's dna, therefore cannot stay afloat in a competing environment.

in any animal species, the male will kill the 'wife's son' if it's not his. not an expert but i think in some cultures this was the norm as well.

I guess we've evolved beyond that, huh? The cuck instinctively knows his place in the order of things.

You need some pork chops in your life and your brain.

Sounds like your supervisor is getting a pretty good deal, regular fucks, has a family that supports him in his interests and money to throw at a 3D printer.

You sound like a 17-24 year old virgin and since you're a kid who plays with model army men I'm going to assume I'm correct. I bet you've barely touched a woman

Because men are supposed to die. We're supposed to disposable, dying in wars and coal mines, according to traditional western culture. Now that it isn't happening, there are too many men and The West still holds men to those standards which creates a culture shock.

youre lying to me op i refuse to believe canadians are this cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbw_BxDwdjk

The God created women to fear men and niggers to serve whites. For centuries the Christianity hold our society more or less stable. But finally Satan has managed to fool us and many have bought into all this "equality"-crap. If you don't follow the order of God, you are serving the demons. Their goal is to corrupt everyone by using hers or his weaknesses. Stacey is going to hell for being a slut, Chad is going to hell for fucking another man's wife and Mr.Cuck is going to hell for upcoming suicide/murder. And ofc the bastards will be future Staceys, Chads and Cucks. This chain can't be broken, the society is doomed.

You should have redpilled him.

>On the one hand it makes me hopefully for further spic/white cooperation
Fuck off

I told my fiancé that I would never adopt. She understands being more conservative than I am (she would be happy with fascism even) but doesn't seem to understand why I wouldn't want kids if I was some how infertile.

I told her if it's not my genetics why bother? I'd probably even consider testing our own kids when they come just in case.

This is your fault, Sup Forums
You memed this shit into existence. You've doomed us all.
>tfw even Kratos, the God of War, is now looking after his wife's son in the new game
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

You could use sperm from your brother or cousin for artificial insemination. That way you're only part cuck because the children still have some of your genes.

Can you elaborate but also be honest about it?

I don't see how he could have thought the kids were possibly his, he clearly has no balls.

These stories are hot, keep them coming

>Notice how its always pushover betas who missed out on sex in their teens and 20s who end up getting whipped and walked all over by these single mothers. Its not nice, those guys don't know any better.

Yep. I was that guy.. for seven years... raised her two who the real father had fuck all to do with ... me and her had a child of her own and then after all those years, whilst my mum was dying of cancer... the treacherous cunt has an affair at work..

I accept my share of blame. I was drinking a lot, not paying enough attention to the children, to her.

Killer of it all was her making it out it was solely my fault... she kept a lid on this new man for months. The pair of them arranged it all. I'm still fucking pissed off years later.

Such is life but yeah, I will never get involved with a bitch who has got kids ... gets harder though as you get older like me.

>"My wife's kids"
>I can barely stop myself from laughing out loud
>He thought the kids were his for years until she told him they weren't
>Wife banged a deadbeat on the side and got impregnated by him repeatedly

Wtf
Usually people with "wife's kid" met the woman after she had them
This level of cuckoldery is over the line

>Don't you have concepts to learn or something?
No

libshit here

There's nothing wrong with being a stepfather, but that guy actually is a cuckold, which is kind of lame.

But hey, neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg, so what do I care?