Implying you wouldn't

>implying you wouldn't

DAMN AMY SCHUMER LOOKS LIKE THAT?

Is it really that different from women in the UK?

That's Lena Dunham

banter

kino

Include me in the screencap

"Knockout body"

THICC

I do every night, its called my wife

i'd rather fuck that pig than a large sweaty obese woman

fpbp

Hi Sup Forums. I was with you in that thread when this was first made.

wew lad

STILL GOT IT LADS!

LOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm not sure that's her.

samefag

entire thread same person

this one was better and authentic

Fantastic post. 10/10

forced drama was forced.

he hadda fuck a pig on live tv or someone, princess caroline or something, was going to be killed. the show kept saying that it would be the end of his political career if he let her die.

bullshit. giving in to terrorists' demands, especially the demand of something so humiliating, is not the answer.

The right answer, and the right answer that would have also guaranteed his career, was to go onto tv and say "nope, not giving into your demands, killing her is on your hands not mine, we're going to find you and you're going to be the one fucked daily in prison when we do. return the princess now and we might give you solitary confinement"

Writers cannot just force unrealistic human behaviors to get to the point in the story they wish to go. And this was la-la land.

worst episode of the whole series

Really, it's just such an outlandish demand that I don't think anyone would even be able to consider it. It's disgusting, humiliating, potentially harmful; there is no believable motivation to do it.

They could have my mother kidnapped and I wouldn't even consider it, it's just so outside the realm of believability to be asked to do it to begin with

the best part is where they actually released her before he even did it

I really like how the central point to the episode, that people value their dignity over their own lives, doubly the lives of others, just flew completely over your head.

Where did I ever imply I wouldn't?

I want to defend amy schumer here and say she was really cute in high school

But that point doesn't make sense because the PM shouldn't give in to the demand anyway

mfw I dated a chubby girl who would call me "Kermie" in a Miss Piggy voice

>forced drama was forced

Oh so you're familiar with Black Mirror?

why?

Because that's not how you respond to hostage demands.

But the hostage is royalty, and you are a brit.

overrated samefag

What was the point of this episode?

dem shots so fired

Why are you all still genuinely replying to this thread when it was obviously solely created for the forced joke in the first reply and the subsequent reaction image replies to it?

You don't respond to hostage demands because they're attempts to capitalize on human life.

The situation in national anthem was an inversion of that, where, the only decent response was to be balls deep in the pig to prove you don't value personal dignity over a human life.

You don't understand how much the brits love the royal family. They would take a toothpick to the toenail for the queen even though she's going to die soon

If the government threatened to harm me and my family like they did his, yes I would. Then I would come out and tell the world how the fucking government threatened me with violence if I didn't save their little princess. I would become anti-establishment and probably get the popular vote.

>hey could have my mother kidnapped and I wouldn't even consider it

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>>implying you wouldn't
I never implied no such thing, tough I'd rather prefer a horse.

>negotiating with terrorists
>ever

also what's with the pathetic samefagging in this thread?

Kill yourself.

Please be fucking trolling, you asswipe. "the central point"? The premise was idiotic and complete junk and this made whatever metaphor they tried to transport ridiculous.
And if anything 'the central point' was the pressure and power of social media on government and their executive organs, including the press.

Keep telling yourself that, pigfucker

What's not to get about his point? Did you read the post?