Jew Sandy Hook Parent Settles Lawsuit for 5.5 million

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/newtown-parents-offer-settle-lawsuit-55m-apiece-39843653

>The parents of two children killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting massacre are offering to settle their wrongful death lawsuit against Newtown, Connecticut, and its school system for $5.5 million apiece.

>The parents of Jesse Lewis and Noah Pozner filed the settlement offers Monday in Danbury Superior Court. A lawyer for the town and the school board declined to comment Tuesday.

>The lawsuit alleges security measures at the school weren't adequate when Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 first-graders and six educators in 2012. The other victims' parents aren't part of the lawsuit.

>In another lawsuit, the families of nine victims and a teacher who survived are suing Madison, North Carolina-based Remington Arms, the parent company of Bushmaster Firearms, which made the semi-automatic rifle used in the shootings.

The fuck is with Americans and lawsuits?

The fuck is with victims' relatives suing gun manufacturers?

They are trying to set precedent. The moment gun manufacturers can be sued by individuals who have been injured by their guns is the moment when the 2nd Amendment effectively dies.

All our presidents are lawyers too.

Jews

More despicable kikes.

>>In another lawsuit, the families of nine victims and a teacher who survived are suing Madison, North Carolina-based Remington Arms, the parent company of Bushmaster Firearms, which made the semi-automatic rifle used in the shootings.

Worked as promised. Case dismissed!

The problem isn't the lawsuits
The problem is judges not dismissing them, and juries awarding absurd payouts for nothing

>Babies only worth 5.5 million

Honestly, why didn't he push for six? It would have been pottery!

One country for the lawyers by the lawyers.

Sandy Hook was a lie...and it's unreal that "people" believe them.

>>The lawsuit alleges security measures at the school weren't adequate
Maybe it shouldn't have been a gun free zone then.

This. Everyone will sue the gun manufacturer whenever something bad happens with a gun.
Accidentally shoot yourself? Sue the manufacturer for having a "faulty" safety switch.
Someone shoots your brother? Sue the manufacturer for making the gun the assailant used.
So on and so forth.

If I was attacked with a Wilson basketball it wouldn't make sense to sue the Wilson company.

kek

6 million is a touchy number for certain people

why not sue the mine that extracted the metal?

why not sue the earth for having metals?

because the Earth is dirt poor!

Sandy hooknoses.

sue the clerk that sold the boolits

and dinosaur that was turned into the petroleum that was extracted and turned into gun lube

kekked

>Pozner

this

don't feel like having another thread on it but cmon

>The fuck is with Jews and lawsuits?*

FTFY cunt

Do same shit with with car manufacturers and maybe with schools.

Yea, and the moment I sue Buck knives for 50 million dollars because one of their knives injured me when someone stabbed me.

This is bullshit, and they should be ashamed of themselves. This should be illegal, to throw such a bullshit lawsuit at a company.

>sue the state for something that the people voted for
>then sue the gun manufacturer who is able to stop this from happening again

Liberals are not smart people. It sucks a bunch of kids had to get blown the fuck out, but people are fucking retarded and often lash out at the wrong problem.

This.

Sue every fucking thing into oblivion.

Sandy Hook gun belonged to the mother didn't it?

Why should the gun company be sued for negligence when it was the mother that left the firearm in an unlocked draw/cabinet for her child to obtain and carry out the crime.

Why is Connecticut allowing this or even humouring the suit?

>Alleges security measures were insufficient in school
>Proceed to have them pay millions for something marginally out of their control
>They cant better the school now
So, are we killing retarded babies yet?

Based Finn

I want money for abortions.

Need to start finding women.