RELEASE THE GODDAMN TRAILER ALREADY

RELEASE THE GODDAMN TRAILER ALREADY

Agreed i've been checking everyday since the Reactions were posted I just want to see it already!

Fox has it ready to go. They're just making us wait.

Making us wait too long bloody bastards :P this better be good I enjoyed Prometheus but it was lacking so this one has a lot to live up too

ripley scotts here i will release it today

>RUN
top cringe

>inb4 contrarian anti-Prometheus posts.

I thought it was absolute kino

But what about the bonus situation?

How was my post an anti prometheus post I said I liked the film yet it was lacking you fucking autist

Prometheus was shite yo

scotts a hack now anyway

I'm pretty sure Fox is just gonna wait until the Star Wars hype is over and release the trailer in early January.

Fuck off.

here's a clip

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

ITs been halted, they realised how shit it was and was like hang on this is shit

If only this were all true

Gon be spooky.

It's true. All of it.

>feeding into trailer release bullshit

the movie is going to come out at the same time regardless, and be honest you will watch the trailer then you will make one of 2 threads:

>wow that was disappointing
>wow that was amazing, only to have 100 responses that you are a shill

I was at the event and saw the footage. Rapace becoming the first queen xenomorph actually turns out way better than it sounds.

Too bad WIggly Scott is a hack these days.
Is that Sam Waterston's daughter? She's popping up in everything these days but she's not a very good actress or very attractive. Is she just fucking every director and casting agent in Hollywood?

she's the female lead in Alien: Covenant

Can he do it? Ridley is like the drunk uncle you want to believe can get back to his usual self but every year he just disappoints you more

> Is she just fucking every director and casting agent in Hollywood?

Just like Weaver then.

trailer is apparently coming with Assassins Creed. Also the first Blade Runner 2 trailer is coming soon as well

nigga you can't be srs
at what point did you feel any unease/horror/dread ?
the zombie shit was so fking retarded

2017 is going to be fucking amazing

Weaver's dad was an NBC exec

Kekked

Has anyone got more info on it

when will the reboot meme end ?

no

>In space nobody can hear you scream
Wow so edgy way better.

or disappointing

We're not discussing your sisters bedroom antics

All the info you need.

Thanks

They fucking better make it clear about the bonus situation in Prometheus 3 or 4

>:P
delete yourself

Yes!