Which concerts have you seen that had the highest and lowest amount of women attending? Least for me was Death Grips...

Which concerts have you seen that had the highest and lowest amount of women attending? Least for me was Death Grips, it was 95% dudes. Most was Sunn O))), it was almost a 50% split

>women love atmoshit
>Sup Forums loves atmoshit

I saw maybe 1 or 2 girls at a Boris show last year.

Most was either Perfume Genius or St. Vincent, both around half the crowd. I would expect "nerdier" music like prog or something to have the fewest girls.

Also of note, a Chelsea Wolfe show I went to seemed to have a lot of lesbian couples.

saw epica last year and it was about 40% women
conversely, kreator was 90-95% dudes

>most women
Mac Demarco (opening for The Flaming Lips)

>least women
The Flaming Lips

Lamb of God, 4:1 dudes
Ultra, 3:1 chicks

Most women: My girlfriend took me to a Car Seat Headrest concert and it was like 60% women
Least: I went to Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds last September and it was like 90% men.

Most women: Explosions in the Sky, GY!BE, Mitski (like 3/4?), Crystal Castles

Least women: Deafheaven, Fall of Troy, Pelican

went to a few The Front Bottoms concerts with the gf, had to be about 80%women

Saw Tori Amos once and it was 90% women and bitchy gay men.

that's weird to me, the only person i've ever heard mention fall of troy irl is a girl

A surprising amount of women were at a Built to Spill concert, but it seemed like they were mostly there because of their boyfriends.

hahahaha

Swans usually has a surprising amount of women in the audience. Not a lot by any means but certainly more than one would expect.

can confirm, prog shows are always 99% male, the other 1% may as well be men based on how they look

whitney concert had a loooot of girls like 80-90%

i would imagine a morrissey concert is literally all dudes

Most: My Chemical Romance

Least: Rush

Most: One Direction. Went with 7th grade girlfriend, regret nothing except for associating myself with her at all.

Least: Swans. More than I thought there would be, but still not much.

Haven't been to many concerts.

did we go to the same concert user? I was surprised how many people left before TFL.

>Least for me was Death Grips, it was 95% dudes
interesting, both times I've seen them it was probably 60% dudes and 40% girls, I was also surprised to find tons of black people and asians there after Sup Forums told me it was all skinny white boys. does the average Sup Forumstant just not leave their house?

when did you go? i went a few years back, all white boys, many

If there not a lot of women there, you know the music gonna be good. kek

>most women
teen suicide
>least women
ministryxdeath grips
More women were around for death grips, though.

I saw them in 2015 and 2017, the white boi crowd definitely stuck out because so many of them were wearing meme shirts. so that was just awkward to see lol. but overall it was way more diverse than what I expected.

Yea all the people I've ever known irl that admit to liking swans are either art hoes or the edgy guys theyre fucking.

maybe, was it at the shrine auditorium at usc?

it was really disappointing seeing everyone leave after mac demarco but the crowd that was left was fucking great

regardless of whether you like their music or not. The Lips put on a hell of a show. You'd have to be retarded to pay full price for those tickets to only see Mac DeMarco and not the Flaming fucking Lips.

there were a lot of latino people at the one I went to in Dallas most recently

>You'd have to be retarded
Let me remind you that you're talking about Mac Demarco fans, my dude.