Zodiac vs Memories of Murder

Which one do you prefer, Sup Forums?

Zodiac is a Reddit flick, Memories of a Murder is absolute kino.

Both are great, but I liked MoM better.

Memories is pure kino.

Zodiac is decent enough, but nothing special, great soundtrack though.

Why is gook kino so based

Zodiac is too goddamn long.

memories, i dunno how the director got away with adding comedy scenes on a thriller

Preferred Zodiac, MoM was a little too melodramatic for my tastes.

both good.
memories is a little better

I got a few screenshot wallpapers on my first watch
1/4

>melodramatic

Sorry we dont all have autism. Women getting brutally raped and murdered tends to make for melodrama.

Memories of murder is one of the best films ever made. The final scene when the girl tells him he just looked normal was a masterpiece. The shot at the end when he stares at the camera letting you know there is a possibility the murderer is watching that movie and staring right back at him is absolute genius.

been trying to find Memories on blu ray but it appears one hasn't been made to play on Uk dvd players

memories is great, cant remember a single thing from zodiac

He was looking at God.

Memories was fucking boring and pointless.

>nothing happens for 2 hours, nothing was achieved, nothing is resolved, this makes it deep
Fucking hipsters.

I liked the basement scene, legit made me shake.

both are great, zodiac is better in terms of tension

it seems like the weebs are all about memories here though

>this bait

Zodiac did a few things better, but overall Memories of Murder is the far better film.

If you want a similar film, watch High and Low. It's very comparable to MoM.

Memories got me sinto Korean cinema

It's better

I'm 100$ serious.

That's pretty expensive bait

This. The film was quite good anyway but that ending scene makes it absolute kino, how can you actually top that? it's not possible.

kek

>succesful happy ending makes the film better
oh plebs these days and by the way this is based on a true story like the zodiac

Not every true story is worthy of making into a movie.

both are good but mom is really comfy

same, i can't find any bluray, if i could find an american version, maybe get it working but nothing so far.

Zodiac DC is goat.

Can we get more "End of tunnel"-kino

i never implied that but you are correct and are you implying that memories of murder shouldnt have been adapted because of its true story ending?

Why are tunnels so cine-genic?

No, because the story itself isn't interesting.
>girl gets murdered, police torment the local retard for a while, case is never solved, the end

MoM's ending alone shits on Zodiac.

I don't know, they sure are pretty.

Yeah, Zodiacs ending seemed like such a generic mystery movie ending for an otherwise great film. Does anybody know if the studio forced Fincher to do that or was it his choice?

>>nothing happens for 2 hours, nothing was achieved, nothing is resolved, this makes it deep

Same as Zodiac desu

Zodiact at least created the illusion that something is about to happen any second now for two hours before leaving you with blue balls.

i think you forgot the part where they found a retard knowing the exact crime, local jacking off to the crime scene, the specific song played in the radio leading to a suspect but if you think thats boring its your opinion

crap forget about the retard part
my mistake

something something about tunnels being urban eyes & piercing through the obscure soul of the city/humanity/camera
~J-L.Godard