youtube.com/watch?v=yzP4kQhlPBY
youtube.com/watch?v=0S3fpgrZ9ys
youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>check the replies
pls no

>ITT: people complaining about people on twitter
Yep, sounds pretty cringe

>Although I know my song wasn’t inspired by Creep, I offered them 40% of publishing

Noman definitely posts on Sup Forums

I'm halfway in and I want to ripmy hair out already.
I'M TRIGGERED BY STUPIDITY

I don't get how people can say it only sounds "similar", the verse progression is e x a c t l y the same, just with loads of reverb and less instruments, the vocals follow a near identical melody, it even gets louder at the part that corresponds to "cos I'm a creep"

Yes, it sounds very similar but who cares? Does Radiohead really need the money? Should've left this shit alone especially since they ripped off the chord progression from that Hollies song anyway.

>t. butthurt lana de rey fan

no fuck lana del ray, i dont give a shit about her or her music at all. all im saying is it's such a petty thing to do just for some extra money that they dont need for a song that they ripped off in the first place.

>Should've left this shit alone especially since they ripped off the chord progression from that Hollies song anyway.

That's literally every Lana del rey fan's argument in that twitter thread

Imagine thinking that ripping off a rip off makes things better rather than actually worse, like you couldn't even rip off something original

Argument over lmao cute gif x

>"Radiohead are one of the most corporate bands out there"
> Implying Lana hasn't already admitted to fucking her way to the top

>lang=sv
wtf u broke my twitter

She couldn't even change the vocal melody.

Fucking lol

i hate Lana and her fanbase

sorry!

What song is this about? I dont know her songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzP4kQhlPBY
>t-totally not Creep guys!

lets see

yeah anyone can hear that this sounds like creep for fucks sake

they do sound very similar, if thicke lost his gaye lawsuit i like radiohead's chances

otoh satriani's coldplay case was dismissed and that one was really blatant too

So this song has the same chords as creep, how the fuck is that the same song?
Is this the first time radiohead retards have heard songs with the same chords?
jesus

tbf, Thicke fucked himself over a bit by suing Gaye's estate for claiming he ripped them off. If it were the other way round he might have come out alright. Either way though, Radiohead will probably come away with a sizable chunk of the royalties from this, being as like at least 60% of it is obviously just Creep in regards to chords and melody.

Listen to eaten by worms by nothing...Love the band but if there's any case of plagiarism it's that.

youtube.com/watch?v=0S3fpgrZ9ys

nothing beats this tho

>T-Think that had some reason

Holy fuck, most these lawsuits just seem like cash grabs by washed up artists and/or their greedy families, and they're just based on a chord progression or rhythm, but this shit is actually uncanny. It's so similar that I wonder how no one warned her before she released it, considering that Creep is a pretty big song. How did no one say anything?

it's not the chord progression, it's the similarities in melody and phrasing

>calling artists irrelevant
>has a bowie image for profile pic

I wish Radiohead were as irrelevant as LDRs fans sim. Fucking nightmare getting tickets for their shows

This is a lot more similar than Tay-Tay and Right Said Fred and her people gave RSF a cya credit

>Bowie pic profile arguing for Lana Del Rey against Radiohead

>implying Bowie is irrelevant
You know that's a fucking normalfag who are bandwagoning on his death, right?

Pulling the relevancy card in ANY argument should automatically count as a loss, imagine being this salty

Satrini also is a nog who stole from cat Stevens who stole from some old classical tune from aomewhere in the Midevil to classical periods

They were also sued for creep sounding like Hollies Air that I Breathe. So getting sued for stealing a chord progression, so in return you sue someone else for doing what you did. Its autism at its finesr

LDR is closer to Bowie than Radiopleb are. Daily reminder Bowie collaborated extensively with Tront and Placebo and never even met Radiopleb

it literally sounds like anna calvi took a heap of ket and decided to do a cover of creep

Her fans are so retarded

I don't care for lana del ray, but I kinda want her to win just to see the eternal asspain of radio head fans online. especially with how quick they are to forget that creep itself was sued for plagiarism

it would be glorious

>Nobody posted it
Behold the most kino of music cringe:
youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E

lol shut up underage

if a 5 second chord progression in a song can win a lawsuit between Radiohead and the hollies..a leadline..melody..and on going chord progression will win against Lana Del Rey..it's cute how she thinks it isn't obvious..I wonder if the person that's writing for her did that on purpose..maybe tired of being hidden while she gets all the credit lol

>I know my song is 100% original
>but I am willing to give them 40%

Way to ruin your own case.

Born To Die was her only good album. Rest has been trash. Fuck off already, you dumb bitch.

that's literally what people do to avoid a court case thats why this happens n the first place

DONT YOU DARE

>mfw I went in expecting minimal similarities/this entire thing to be an over-exaggeration but ended up literally getting Creep with different vocals/lyrics and synths instead of real instruments

If a currently going artist is irrelevant how the fuck a guy who's dead for 2 years relevant?

first for lasagna del gay.