How is this album?

How is this album?

bad

its a big sloppy stew of everything in 90's music that is like an operatic salvation to what it was like at the end of the 90's when we all thought the world would end and we were all depressed and crazy and this album helped people feel better because someone was singing about misery and being funny about it

it's ok
computer

good

It is very good. Don't fall for the contrarian circlejerk

It's fantastic - Radiohead's best

Radiohead sucks

Pretty good, not cringe at all.

your new here

it's a masterpiece.

Really hate the vocals. Is that a common criticism or is it mostly just me?

Give it a couple of listens and you'll love the vocals.

It's one of those albums you hear in highschool/middle school by first listening to the singles. The singles kinda grow on you and you see how everyone around you really digs the album but you listen to the rest of the songs and realize it's actual dog shit. It's a pretentious 90's cringe fest. Classic/10

not great

Most consistent record of all time. Never falls below an 8. Never goes above it though, and Fitter Happier is a bit too edgy for me.

One of the best

It put a million great records from Bitches Brew to Phil Spector to There's a Riot Goin On to Can to the Beatles to DJ Shadow to Eno all in a blender and came out with a record that's solid but not as brilliant as any of them.

one of their two good albums, this on and hail to the thief. Rest of them is dogshit.

IT's a pretty good album I think.

>hail to the thief
delet this

Listned to this, didn't get it so I put off Kid A. Then I listned to Kid A and got that. Listned to this after Kid A and still didn't get it.