Literally 'fuck Trump and fuck white people' the album

>literally 'fuck Trump and fuck white people' the album

lol trump was still a bad joke when this album came out

Fuck you

haven't heard it nor do I plan on doing so

Thanks for sharing. When will you be posting again?

You know what's funny? People have been talking about the message of this album, about it being "big words" with "no meaning", yet not a single one of you dense fuckers has even been able to grasp what it's really about.

Kendrick is dealing with different forces of racism and is looking for a way to cope.

His mother straight up tells him to stop acting like a victim, it'll never get him anywhere. Kendrick is taking a hit at black people, maybe even more direct at black people in social media, constantly playing the victim card. He has actually been attacked by a few black celebrities, including Azelia Banks, for that.

He is also implying that, additionally to systematic, structural racism, there is another form of racism in America. He goes one step farther and holds up a mirror for his black people:

If you behave like a gangbanger, if you live like a thug, if you talk like a moron and generally behave ignorant, then you are perpetuating racial stereotypes. A lot of black people, famous black people that the youngsters look up to, act like that. He's adressing the faults of the black community.

There is an essay by Frantz Fanon titled Black Skin, White Masks. Not like anyone here would have read that, but if you had maybe you would understand where Kendrick is coming from.

There is a mental image of 'the nigga from the projects' and instead of offering a counterimage, media, like BET for example, just fixate that image even more. Kendrick has gotten so much shit for saying exactly that, saying that black people are part of the reason why racism still exists today. It's a bold message, in the end this album is not about a religious epiphany or about a black uprising, it's about respecting each other and acting fucking sane. Those are even the last words, I have no idea how anyone could miss that.

right after fucking your bitch

You're a fucking idiot. Your reading comprehension level must be that of a 3rd grader.

fucking this

Alright soyboy now go into your cuckshed , tyrone's home

This by a country mile.

white """""people"""""

This post is too good for this board user. Thank you.

Beautifully crafted analysis desu

we have this thread every day

Pretty much. Another song that was vastly misinterpreted like this was the Story of O.J. Jay Z basically used it to tell black kids to stop killing each other and actually start using their drug money to improve their surroundings as opposed to selfishly improving themselves.

Of course that message was thrown out to the trash though, and people began interpreting it as "hurr kill whitey"

>album came out before trump even began campaigning and was written even earlier than that
>butthurt soyboys always complain "le my president trump bashing :((("
get a grip kiddies

As good of post this is, this will sadly will on deaf ears and we'll have the same idiots making this thread again in a day or two. You're too good for this shithole user.

Not if he makes it a copypasta.

also kendrick
>black people are royalty
>i only want to help black artists
>my message is for black people
>kill whitey

he's literally just another racist

Gonna assume you're the guy who posted the thread asking why people listen to rap, so here's my response copypastad

>didnt even make the music themselves
99% of rappers that arent soundclout rappers have huge amounts of artistic direction in production if they're not producing for themselves

Now to explain why rap can be great.
It usually involves much more collaboration than other genres, best example is Kanye's style of production, more so, his song Ultralight beam. He did a lot of work for that song alone. He hand picked people to form a whole choir from scratch, he picked who were the best people to help him produce it, two amazing singers to sing the choruses, and he chose to let Chance be the one to rap instead of himself because he felt that his voice/style fit more with the song, and that's me simplifying it A LOT.
Another reason is it can get messages across and tell stories more efficiently. We can use TPAB and GKMC for this example. Of course, just about any other genre can tell stories very well. But the way its done in GKMC really makes it feel like a movie and both of these albums fit so much content and wording in that they can form huge messages and provoke new thoughts to listeners.
Its also enjoyable the same way poetry is. Hearing intricate rhyme schemes and bars while listening to people like MF DOOM or Mos Def is great and takes a lot of talent.

:*

you're looking to be offended

fuck this is perfect

>Soyboy

>album came out before Trump was even the main GOP nominee
hmmm make me think

>>>r/hhh

fifth post, best post

Can we just pasta this shit every time we get OP shitposting this again.

/thread and all similar threads about this album

Op btfo

This is a wonderful analysis. And honestly, if people look deep into the lyrics, this comes off as obvious as hell. I don't see how anyone CAN'T get this from the album. That's why I love it so much.