Can I open carry this in India?

Can I open carry this in India?

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

Yes, just not inside Poo-Free Zones

No, you gotta stick to concealed carry, Ameribro.

No you must discard immediately at a designated street.

come one indians support trump

the poo in loo meme is offically dead

ignore and move on.

Why would you open carry Hillary Clinton's campaign?

Go away Ted, I have your photo right here. You already suspended your campaign, don't involve yourself anymore.

You can open carry it anywhere, even in America. The question is. Should you?

You can consume it in Germany

Or apply it on your skin to fit in with the shitskins.

Yes it's protected by Amendment Number 2.

You sound to confident while suggesting that idea. Looks like you have tried it and have successfully gotten away as a shitskin.

BAN ASSAULT TURDS
LOO THAT POO

>India
>Poo-Free Zones
You mean the bathroom?

>when you realize Germany imports tons of shitskins to pass unnoticed the scat fetish in public
Really makes you think

Yes, kek

Germany has an ulterior motive ,thanks for making me think.

I lived in Udupi for a month, I know what's up. Fucking beggars and shit came to me because I was white, I had to use some camouflage from your annoying kids/monkeys.

Well most people say "No" and move away from beggars. You didn't have to walk an extra mile by covering yourself in shit.

As long as you hold it in your left hand.

That's weapons grade pootonium, class Loo restricted material.

Illegal to own, sell.

he is an autist do remember that.

What is the AR-15 of poos?