How many goals is he going to score in Russia next year?

How many goals is he going to score in Russia next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpBl397m48c
tv.sport1.de/sport1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just rolled a D6 for 6.

Unironically 4

>implying he's even going to be in the squad

i dont think he ll make it this world cup. maybe next. but honestly if the coach or the EPO doesnt like him as much as Klose they might stop him from scoring enough goals on purpose.

o sit epo i meant German Football Assossiation wrote that in Greek lul.

Is this /bunducks/?

It is now.

>stop him from scoring enough goals on purpose

kek

good

>Emre Mor (20) gilt als Wackelkandidat bei Borussia Dortmund. Bis zum 31. August wollen die Schwarzgelben ihren 30-Mann-Kader noch ausdünnen – und der türkische Nationalspieler muss wohl um seinen Platz beim BVB bangen. Das ruft jetzt Aufsteiger Hannover 96 auf den Plan.

>Unter anderem Manchester United, dessen Trainer José Mourinho Dendonckers Entwicklung seit dem Aufeinandertreffen in der Europa League in der vergangenen Saison verfolgt, der AC Mailand und RB Leipzig schicken für den Ligaauftakt gegen Royal Antwerpen am Freitag ihre Scouts, berichtet „Het Laatste Nieuws“.

>Markus Gisdol und Jens Todt waren am Mittwochabend extra nach Brügge gereist, um sich Wunsch-Innenverteidiger Stefano Denswil vor Ort in der Champions League-Qualifikation gegen Basaksehir (3:3) anzuschauen. Der 24-jährige Innenverteidiger zeigte trotz dreier Gegentore seiner Mannschaft eine gute Leistung, erzielte gleich zwei Tore per Freistoß.

>Armin Veh hält den Trend der Bundesliga zu jungen Trainern für riskant. „So leicht wie heute, Bundesliga-Trainer zu werden, war es noch nie“, sagte der 56-Jährige der Deutschen Presse-Agentur. Er habe zwar auch im Alter von 29 Jahren als Trainer angefangen. „Aber ich musste schon dreimal Meister werden und aufsteigen bis ich dann eine Chance bekommen hab' in der Bundesliga.“

not feeling well :(

Why's that?

dunno

ate something bad?

3 at the most

maybe

1, from the bench as he wont be a starter.

true genius

Buyern vs Inter
youtube.com/watch?v=FpBl397m48c

tv.sport1.de/sport1/

>Die Königlichen wagen nun einen Versuch, Dembele nach Madrid zu locken - und zwar mit einem ausgetüftelten Plan. Weil der BVB den 20-Jährigen in diesem Sommer nicht verkaufen will, soll Real laut des spanischen TV-Senders "La Sexta Deportes" Dembele zwar jetzt schon verpflichten - ihn aber in der anstehenden Saison leihweise noch in Dortmund lassen

young Götze is shit lmao

I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW

>buyern

>Ribery injured
Uli and Kalle seething

>Uli and Kalle seething
Good.

>2007 saß der damalige TSG-Trainer bei einem Spiel der Stuttgarter Kickers gegen die Bayern-Amateure auf der Tribüne und wurde auf den schlaksigen Thomas Müller im Bayern-Trikot aufmerksam. „Er hat damals so gespielt, wie er eben gespielt hat, mit seinen dünnen Beinen, und hatte auch den einen oder anderen Stockfehler drin. Einer meiner Söhne hat mich dann gefragt: Was willst du denn mit dem? Der hilft euch doch nicht weiter in Hoffenheim. Doch! Der wird bei uns Nationalspieler, wenn wir ihn holen“, war sich Rangnick schon damals sicher.
>Rangnick meldete sich dann kurze Zeit später tatsächlich bei Bayern-Manager Uli Hoeneß und erkundigte sich nach Müller. „Hoeneß sagte damals nur: ‘Müller? Ich kenne nur Gerd Müller!‘ Er musste sich erst bei Hermann Gerland erkundigen“, erzählte Rangnick.
lel

hehe

>play like shit in all friendlys except the first half against chelsea
>somehow still manage to get your big players injured

whats the next step in wurstls masterplan?

did some schlafi and feel better now :)

I've a schlafi in my pants that can make you feel better :)

more like "schlaffi" lmao

A N G E R Y

kek

Is that a dragon?

ugly creature

SWR will broadcast Freiburg's EL qualification match today

literally every austrian team will lose today
sad!

WE WUZ DINOSAURS N SHIET

I saw Thomas Müller at a grocery store in Berlin 2 years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

a vulture

>Berlin
>Milky Way
>doesnt speak bavarian

cmon. couldve at least put in a little effort

why is she hover hugging him

>squatting on your tippy toes
le shig

needs a tuba sound

swr showing the freiburg game at 21.00

Gonna switch between Brondbyernes Idrætsforening - Hajduk Split and the darts

the madmen of altach do it again. goal within the first 5 mins vsgent

which europa league clubs deserve champions league?
(not based on standings/results)

based freiburg of course

inb4 Freiburg gets kicked out

in that specific case more so than Dortmund I agree

delet

you know Streich can't into Europe

>Lienhart
who?

n-no

Real Madrid talent

>playing with three strikers

"talent" or talent?

talent

'talent'

Per game

translate pls

Pep spend over 1bil€ euro on players during his managerial career.

FT Krasnodar 2 - 1 Lyngby
Not an impossible task to turn it around.

pep spent a billion € for new players

>Domzale
Had to google it desu.

they've scored an important away goal

hopefully denmark does a review

yes

Yes

I will

looks like a harpy to be desu

strongest bird of prey in the world lad

>Domžale (German: Domschale)
intredasting

Well it's basically a suburb to Ljubljana with different types of housing and some industry. The city is strung out and continues into another city. No classic center to see anywhere. A river runs through it or more like aling it, but the riverfront is badly utilised.
Far away from the ocean, but not too far from some mountains.
I would not live there and would not recommend anyone else living there based on my google maps research.
Either live in Ljubljana itself or move a bit further out to the north and be closer to the proper mountains.

Müller is guaranteed to be in the squad, and almost guaranteed to be a starter.

girlfriend just sent me this

Is that your gf?

PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN PETERSEN

PETTERSONN

Recall wen he was at Bayern

no i was kidding, just like the image and to post "girlfriend just sent me this"

PENULDY

>Petersen

girlfriend just sent me this

hehe

>No classic center to see anywhere.
I don't like citys who haven't a real center.

>lewdmark

>danish penalties

Recall when he was at Werder

Think that's her way of telling you, she knows you're gay.

Me neither. I even hesitate to call anything with it a city

What happened

Why do I never see denmark in /180/?

Petersen missed

hmmmm...

*without it

I don't have anything to add most times. I respect the thread culture by not shitposting or blogging.

Right yes. Niels Petersen.

>tfw denmark has no respect for the thread culture in /bundes/

Did you see the picture of my parents' darts board?

The culture here is very different from /180/

>Freiburg had the weakest defense last season
I didn't knew that