And the best mini series of the year goes to

And the best mini series of the year goes to...

...Sky Atlantic.

Haven't seen young pope yet. But night of was pretty much pure kino, 9/10 stuff.

TYP or Night Of

>Night of
>drama based on casual irresponsability and drug abuse
>best mini series of the year

Not really.

>produced by jj abrams
I have never dropped something that fast in my entire life
Did not even finish reading the description

War & Peace

Dont let jj scare you off. its a solid series and Franco gives one of his best performances.

TYP should count as next year, it's blown everything else this year the fuck out too hard.

Got halfway thru and forgot all about it, thanks for reminder i've been low on shit to watch around the holidays

I like this show for a couple of episodes, but after a while it just feels like it doesn't go anywhere interesting.

way to miss the point, jerkoff

it was more about the justice system, how easy it is to get caught up because of the politics, how it changes you, etc.

confirmed for watching one episode

>time travel
>jfk conspiracy
>just your basic love story to pull the strings of white knights
too much promise. not enough delivery

Yeah, a series about a retard who manages to fuck everything up, despite having the support of easily expolited rules of time travel on his side.

Quarry

But user, that mini-series has best waifu of them all.

shut up you

they wouldn't cancel it, nobody can be that stupid ;_____;

Classic

It needs more attention

not to 11.22.63

bad acting
bad story

qt waifu tho. so who knows..

haha, he really doesn't, he is such a bad actor and proves just that once again.
do never post on Sup Forums anymore about your opinions, they're worth shit.

i've espoused it here and abroad frequently, nobody seems to be interested desu

it's a shame too, best series i've seen all year and was absolutely not expecting it to be shit going in another user convinced me to give it a look, so i decided to do the same but have been unsuccessful, i really hope they don't cancel it

He got into this mess because he let a girl he didn't know give him drugs and kept taking them that night till he blacked out. Yes or no?
There. There's your great drama.

We need a quarry meme to make people interested

I'm actually with on this. I think the show was well done and all but the premise was weak and actually made me angry. Why should I care for the guy if he is taking pills and shit because some hot girl gives them to him. I wasn't invested at all for the guy from that point.

an angel

Agreed. This is the best Stephen King adaption ever. Dam ending made me super sad though.

Do anthologies count?

Can we agree it's been a kinorific year?

Honestly hated her in the series.

you're not supposed to care for or about the guy, but the situation he's in, the point was to make it seem like it could happen to anyone that got their shit in a bind like that, whether you can actually relate or not is out of the question self-inserting is grounds for any television show being garbage

It was pretty good up until it became obvious that they were pushing the lone nut silver bullet theory... and the jewed-up ending was shit.

Easily better mini series/series than movies. And it will likely stay that way.

Honestly you are a retard

The first episode was great, but it completely loses steam after that.
I kept hoping it would go somewhere more interesting or at least get more fun like the pilot, but ultimately it was cliched and predictable.

>i hate falling in love

Not really. The character was clearly meant to be relatable from the start. But he wasn't because he took drugs, because the premise was weak. If the premise is uninteresting or annoying you cannot expect much interest in the thing as a whole so I don't blame people for not watching the whole thing.

In the beginning you're obviously meant to care for him. And all I say is that because of the way they constructed it, I wasn't. To me chemical drugs aren't casual.

>The Night Of
>People v OJ
>Nacros
>Sky Atlantic
>11.22.63
>Stranger Things

its been a good year for TV

*magic* bullet

>Sky Atlantic
Kek

Nice