Is there any reason to employ actresses which are under 9/10? Is talent overrated in Hollywood?

Is there any reason to employ actresses which are under 9/10? Is talent overrated in Hollywood?

Well yeah

for example just look at the upcoming live action ""beauty"" and the beast
beauty looks like your average chick because women would get insecure if she didn't

Only if you want to make a movie about ugly people

Remember Glenn Close? OK, maybe the bar has been raised and her modern equivalent would be a Juno Temple but star power is still about faces that stick with people, not model looks.

>coalburner

it sounds unbelievable, but actresses need at least a tiny bit of talent

What about Cara Delameme in that movie about weird superheroes?

reminder she got blacked

how would you selfinsert in a movie, if thhere weren't ugly actors

at least she can speak english

I know and she's a total whore now. I asked /r9k/ for advice but they couldn't help me, useless cunts. She used to be the most perfect qtpie in the world for me but now she's just another whore who shows her ass and tits in photoshoots and who gets BLACKED nightly. Oh well, just another sad day of my life.

I finally realized
She reminds me of the girl from Turbo Kid
They have the same smile

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT

do you like the hungarian sopranos?

Redpill me on hungarian movies

I like how you had to find the most unflattering image of barbs and she still looks better than that literal who

they're redpilled

do not post babs

hungarian girls look like that?

why not

Yes post babs

I am in process of moving on to a new waifu but I do not know whom I should pick
>kstew
BLACKED+DYKED
>lavren mayberry
DYKED
>jlaw
DYKED
>cara
FULL RETARD
>babs
DYKED+BLACKED

fuck my shit up senpai srsly :s

>kstew
>blacked
bullshit

also
>waifuing jlaw

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I never got this meme. What is it supposed to do? Make people hate women? Make people go "EW WOMEN ARE GROSS"?

What does it fucking mean? What's it for?

there is literally a webm going around where she kisses a black guy. anyway me and kstew is history, she's a dyke now with short hair and i don't care. btw jlaw is still qt.

and still i have to fill this void in my heart with a new qt waifu forever. i can't believe babs did this to me, she is literally naked in the new photoshoot and also she got BLACKED by lewis :s fuck

its supposed to gather (you)s

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Enji is pure

idk pham
I posted this pasta first time here about 3 weeks ago
I saved it from an australian shitposter on Sup Forums

she's JUST tier
>kstew
>lavren
>cara
>babs
don't you see I like qt girls? why did you post a non-qt?

well... mostly

Who would ever waifu such a thing?

but i see you like planks