Should I?

Should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPGNe8shN2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going by that alone, I think all these sorts of films appeal to Catholics and are made by Holy wood priests. The theme is over done and not original but please, report back if you do.

I'm watching. It's alright.

For the hot psy milf ?
Sure !

woah

Yes.
My guilty pleasure. Can't wait for january.

I'll give it a shot!

Oh!! Is this on Netflix or what? Never heard of it.

It's a FOX show

TY

someone said people from the uk don't talk like lucifer and got pissed

Apparently over 1 million "moms" boycotted the show because they said
"‘Lucifer’ glorifies Satan as a caring, likable person in human flesh,and is portrayed as irresistible to women." Lol. Totally gonna watch it now

It's good for FOX, it gets a little crime of the week at the end of s1 and goes back and forth but it is still enjoyable just for lucifer

same here, it would be a bad show if it wasn't for the amazing chemistry between lucifer and grill cop. lucifer himself is usually very charismatic which helps too.

and at this point the big divine plot is genuinely interesting. i'm glad that's becoming more and more prominent.

WHY IS HE NOT BLONDE LIKE IN THE COMICS!

comic is good

He is great in East Enders.

huge garbage

So is this show enjoyable in a so-good-its-bad sort of way, or do you actually need to enjoy procedurals to get it?

Lucifer is great. Tom Ellis is doing a very good job.
I like the whole cast and I'm excited to see more angels. Mazikeen is best girl.

It's good. Watch from the beginning if you can. The character development is worth it and you will like it better. The songs flow with the show as well

I really enjoy it.

Pleb-shit.
It has its moments, but it will never actually be good until it drops the police garbage. Also, the literal Devil has been watered down into a mommy's boys.

The only Good Episode is with Uriel
Everything else is just barely watchable.

mazikeen is great, cop grill is hot, nice to see number six again too.

read the fucking comic

If you can get past that fucking southern fairy that not even one percent of people in england use I guess its tolerable

Tom Ellis is kind of my husbando rn

He doesn't talk like that in everyday life, just for the show. I don't know why people find it so irritating.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPGNe8shN2o