What went wrong Sup Forums?

what went wrong Sup Forums?

O S O R I O
S
O
R
I
O

nothing, they are all overhyped shitheads.

Cucked by the superior country

No idea wtf you guys are referencing, but Mexicans are the scum of the earth. That is all.

We weren't scared little faggots who had to call up half the A team for a meme garbage tournament lmao.

Reminder that USGay will celebrate like they won the world cup for this useless tournament while Mexico focuses on improving in the world cup and playing against the best in the Copa America/Confederaciones. Yeah we're shit right now but we will get better once Osorio fucks off. UShitgAy can celebrate the Concaca copa for all I care.

Nothing. We sent our F-team

SPICS BTFO

ALL SPICS NIGGERS AND JEWS HAVE TO GO BACK

GOTTA GO BACK

>We

>we

deported

This image hasn't been appreciated enough

>these posts
>this flag

I don't watch much Mexico games because every game or so they rotate goalkeepers which is weird because goalkeepers should have constant playtime to get in the rhythm

t. """"""""""chicano""""""""""

>playing against the best in copa america/confederations

>reminder: 7 - 0
>another reminder: couldn't even beat Germany's Z team

But how are you going to improve if you always send your B team to all the tournaments?

Chicanos overhype the fuck out of the team and end up disappointing. Nothing new

Basically, Chicanos
and I am not even joking, if they weren't this stupid and already stop buying overpriced tickets in the US, the FMF would worry more about fix our shitty NT instead of only patching it with some useless colombian faggot and his meme tactics.

We still are a better and more known Futbol nation than Los Estados de
Mierda

You will never be a power like Brazil, Mexico, Germany y Argentina

EHHH PU70!

And we don't even care about this sport!
>mfw all the butt-blasted chicAnos chicagados

The funny thing is we have gone farther in both those competitions more recently than you lmao

S O R E
L O S E R S
Does Mexishit even have an A team to send anywhere?

What went wrong was that nothing ever went right. Mexico has always been trash.

How are you still surprised by their performance in tournaments?

They're fun to watch, but they always choke. I dont get why there is always this sea of butt hurt beaners. Y'all know whats gonna happen and how its going to happen.

Always expect the worst, be like cubs fans before 2016.

holy shit I just found out he is colombian, now is 1/3 over hype, 1/3 shit tactics and 1/3 sabotage, just just for the record we don't tend to tell people to go back to their country

No bullshit but that's the same thing my friend said. Mexico is a big country so people expect it to be good. It's decent tho

Exactly this. Fucking CHIs will buy tuckets even for moleros such as Mexico vs Somalia or shit like that. They don't give a single fuck about the NT's current state as long as they can get drunk and sing Cielito Lindo.