Get Free > Creep

Get Free > Creep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZM_CQGX8Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0dcjv1NDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're both such shit songs from shit artists, it's amazing anyone is even bothered

Based Lana triggering Radiohead soyboys

The Air That I Breathe, though

It's so retarded, they're saying she copied the chord progression that they copied in the first place. I hope she wins with 100%.

I mean it's one of the few good songs by The Vines

Brave Lana addressing the issue

youtube.com/watch?v=FZM_CQGX8Gw

Based Thom triggering the LDR gay stans

Albert Hammond - The Air that I breathe > Radiohead - Creep > The Hollies - The Air that I breathe > Lana Del Ray - Get Free

>lana del rey
>not a man

Radiohead > Lana Del Rey

yes, but Radiohead >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lana

LDR: the worst, most obvious, blandest industry plant for tumblrinas and edgy baroque tryhards, babby's first alternative bedroom poster-core, overpriced ticket appealing to the teen experience, technically talentless and completely unoriginal excuse of an "artist" i have ever heard

basic bitch music for basic bitches

radiohead: the worst, most obvious, blandest industry plant for slackercore shitters and edgy anglophile tryhards, babby's first alternative bedroom and british band poster-core, overpriced ticket appealing to the college experience, technically talentless and completely unoriginal excuse of an "artist" i have ever heard

basic beta music for basic betas

the butthurt is real

>implying Del Ray isn't just doing this for publicity
>implying anyone with two working ears can't hear how stupidly similar the songs are
>implying she didn't know exactly what she was doing when she pushed this song for release
>implying this isn't just press/controversy bait
>implying Lana Del Rey hasn't been a gimmicky artist since 2012
>implying everything she does isn't driven by her desire to cultivate her celebrity to become the next Katy Perry/Taylor Swift/Meagan Trainor
>implying she wouldn't release a note-for-note replication of TKOL if she thought it would land her on the A list
>implying she gives a shit about how her music sounds
>implying she's a real artist
i s h y g d d t

the duality of man

no

lana del who??

And you think Radiohead are "real"?

lmao Radiohead were a second rate boyband piggy backing on the britpop meme

>getting sued for publicity
kek

WOE TO ALL >

>he doesn't know the pasta
newfag pls go

if this is not proof that lana is a soycore then nothing is

>Finally
>I'm crossing the threshold
>From the ordinary world
>To the reveal of my heart
>Undoubtedly

i hope radiohead get all the royalties just for how retarded these lyrics are

fuck you

>"radiohead wants 100% royalties"
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why are gay people so fucking annoying?
I don't even mean this in a homophobic way, like, why do so many people who identify as gay on twitter insist on attaching GIFs and buzzwords "slay hunty she did that drag him" in everything they fucking post

more like Lana Del GAY

BECAUSE SHE FUCKING SUCKS DICK

>tfw you are gay but you are in the side of rh

lack of social awareness i would wager. their life is filtered through pop culture lense and their only conversational skills come from pop culture references or other things in whatever "fandom" they subscribe to.

A lot of gay people put their gayness at the forefront of their identity in order to get praised for it constantly. It's vapid but understandable

>Tom Yorke says Creep is a bad song
>Will still sue you if your song is kinda of similar
>Radiohead fans will claim they hate the song but defend this

Fox News was right youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0dcjv1NDs

I don't think you understand anything about being gay

I've dated a few guys. Can you tell me why you think I'm wrong

>Can you tell me why you think I'm wrong
Because you said this
>A lot of gay people put their gayness at the forefront of their identity in order to get praised for it constantly.

How is that not accurate? I see it around me all the time

>I see it around me all the time
Maybe you're a self-hating gay and you just see what you want to see

>How is that not accurate
The point of putting gayness at the forefront of their identity is to combat the known taboo about being gay in the first place. This is the point of coming out, of gay pride, of putting gayness out there, having parades. It's an attempt to make something that was usually hidden for the last thousand years, out in the open and de-villainize it.

Read a book.

>Read a book.
Not only are faggots insufferable, but apparently anyone defending them

I live in a very liberal part of the US. If you live in my city it's pretty much a given that you support the LGBTQA community. I don't think it makes sense to make a big deal out of being queer in a place where most people aleady suport it.
I'd be on your side if i lived in a more conservative area but here in seattle it feels like people are preaching to the choir

lol so many younger gays are just obnoxious as fuck, and thats the truth

fuck off with your bullshit

>here let me just assume
No
You definitely need to read a book
Non sequitur

>The point of putting gayness at the forefront of their identity is to combat the known taboo about being gay in the first place. This is the point of coming out, of gay pride, of putting gayness out there, having parades. It's an attempt to make something that was usually hidden for the last thousand years, out in the open and de-villainize it.
Literally none of this makes it any less obnoxious.

>Literally none of this makes it any less obnoxious.
The conversation was regarding the intent of the behavior, not your perception of it.

Hence it is a non sequitur

Heard the side-by-side. They're not the same.
But all the same this.

Based Lana working the Radiohead marks into a *seething* shoot.

Not listening to Lana > this

del rey

The real get free

Radiohead? More like radiowho.

they think it's cute when it's anything but

Hmmmm What does this tell us?

My argument assumes just as much as yours does man
Seems like we have different opinions cuz we live in different areas

I live in a city with the second largest gay population in the US

Where ever you live is podunk to me

Vocal minority

>all gay people are annoying
>my evidence is just people I see on twitter
kys

>album title is Lust for Life
>I just end up lusting after her
what was her endgame?

lmao

BASICALLY taken from two very different sources nice bait

How so?

Literally do NOT judge faggots by the obnoxious ones you find on social media.
There's a certain kind of personality you'll find there which just doesn't pertain to fags that spam "YAASS QUEEEEEEN" on twitter

What out Thom. This bitch got gay people!

Your argument still projects as hard as mine

>Radiohead songs all sound the same
I don't even like Radiohead but this is not anywhere close to being true

I don't think you understand what projection means

Your argument assumes as much about the mentality of the LGBTQA community as mine does
Does that make more sense

>Your argument assumes
No, this is based on my studies as well as personal interviews. I assumed nothing.

Sorry your point of view is projection.

because it's our lingo

Well I'm happy to be proven wrong if you've got sources to back up your argument. Can you link me some.

Bullough, Vern, "When Did the Gay Rights Movement Begin?", April 18, 2005. Retrieved December 30, 2005.
Bullough, Vern L. (ed.) Before Stonewall: Activists for Gay and Lesbian Rights in Historical Context. Harrington Park Press, 2002.
Gallagher, John & Chris Bull, Perfect Enemies: The Religious Right, the Gay Movement, and the Politics of the 1990s, 1996, Crown, 300 pp. Retrieved December 30, 2005.
Matzner, Andrew, "Stonewall Riots", glbtq: An Encyclopedia of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, & Queer Culture, Claude J. Summers, ed. 2004. Retrieved December 30, 2005.
Percy, William A. & William Edward Glover, "Before Stonewall by Glover & Percy", November 5, 2005. Retrieved December 30, 2005.

Gtfo even Grimes is better than that cunt

I'll check these out
Thank you for holding a stable argument and posting actual sources, my opinion is pretty much based on what i see at uni and on social media

i never realized Grimes is almost 30

Long ago in college I took a course in minorities' civil rights movements, and studying LGBT movement was just one of many units. Very interesting course. I'm not making this up.

They key to remember is that, a gay person's view is that the world and society is just purely hedged towards heterosexuality. While people might not differently say "you are different", it is greatly implied. You only see male/female couples in commercials, or scantily clad women in ads, etc. The world just assumes everyone is straight. In effect, they feel like outsiders. So this "open gayness" is a way to counteract that.

Yeah that makes complete sense, but i start to get suspicious when the media attempts to profit off of the LGBTQA community. I feel like youth culture has branded queer stuff as trendy and cool when it should be thought of as completely normal. I never really "came out" to my community as bisexual, i just started dating a guy. i don't want my sexual orientation to influence my social life.
Maybe you can't relate to what I'm talking about because you've been out of college for a while, but i feel like young people are romantisizing queer kids in an unhealthy way.

Might be. I am much older than you. It could also be that your peer group is young and stupid. idk

Good luck though. Some white cis males like me have your back.

Definitely young and stupid but that's always how youth culture is. I'm gonna get off Sup Forums now but i really appreciate your insight and support :) thanks

>Lana claims that the song is “personal manifesto”
>the song that she ripped-off from Radiohead
What does she means by this?

LITERAL HARVEY WEIN-STAINED INDUSTRY WHORE WHO CAN'T SING AND RELIES ON STUDIO PRODUCTION GIMMICKS TO MAKE HER MEANINGLESS DRUG ADDICT LYRICS LESS REPULSIVE.

LMAO.

LITERALLY COPYING RADIOHEAD BECAUSE SHE'S SUCH A TALENTLESS WHORE, LIKE MOST FEMALE "MUSICIANS".

Woah, it's almost as if 98% of the world is straight and the survival of the human race has always been dependent of heterosexuality.
Fags need to get over themselves, their desire to suck cock is not important to the world.

Creep is such a shit song its laughable IMMMMMMMMAAAAA CreEEEEEEEEPPPPPPpppPPPPP LOOOOOkkkKKKK AAAAAATtttttt MMEeee

Both artists suck. I pray radiohead goes in to debt from litigation and lana del ray loses 100% to an user on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Isn't it all stolen from blacks?

I don't know but it's definitely holding the "gay community" back. I'm bisexual but I avoid any faggot who talks that way in a gay voice like the plague. Those "people" are impossible to take seriously and are actively repulsive.

it's catchy as fuck fuck you stupid fuck

This. It’s one of the most cliche chord progressions of all time

/ourgirl/

Your opinion = shit

Lana del rey sounds like shit in a paper bag.

This.

>seriously have a shower.
BTFO.

The worst part is that CLEARLY this isn't the band itself suing her, just fucking EMI bullshit.

>were
Kid A ain't exactly easy listening bud.

Check’d n kek’d

Why do people dislike Radiohead again? The Bends is a 10/10.

@77329914 (you)
One is youtube comments made in 30 seconds to express someones satisfaction with something while they're probably taking a literal shit.
Meanwhile the other is an actual in depth analysis and review of a song.
Cherrypick more

Does being gay have to interfere with music taste?
Because I guess gay people can't listen to radiohead anymore, fuck me

MOMMY

It's just gay LDR stans who've never heard of music outside of the top 40 who are buttmad their YASS SLAY QUEEN is getting exposed as a plagiarising hack
I mean I'm not the biggest Radiohead fan but goddamn.

In 2013 we fucked with Tokio Hotel fans. Now in 2018 they grew up and post about Lana here with us. Damn.......