ZERO HOUR GENERAL

Very very late last night (early am here in the u.s.) there was a thread with this image running.

The topic was simple, although the content of the thread varied quite a bit. Basically, what the fuck is going on right now in our society? I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen, and we are unfortunately in the small minority of people who may have a bit of foresight into what is about to happen.

Let me say this. When have they ever been so bold in our lifetimes? Big names, such as George Soros operating in plain sight now for the past year or so, way fucking different than his usual M.O. of working from the shadows.
As our presidential election draws even nearer, I feel more and more wild things are occurring, but even worse, the reactions of the indoctrinated drones are nonexistent.

Really sit and think to yourself. Why the fuck would Obama tell schools that if they do not allow transgender students access to the bathroom of their choice, he will cut their funding. How in the flying fuck does that even remotely benefit our nation? I don't think any person with a shred of sanity can come up with a logical answer to how this declaration benefits our country.
He also goes on T.V. and openly laughs at us, saying only fools believe in racism or prejudice against whites. This is right out in the open, and I feel like only a few years ago this would be met with deafening criticism. Yet it just isn't there today. Their talons are now fully pierced into every facet of media. Some have seen this happening, caught glimpses of the takeover during previous years, yet were ridiculed as delusional. Even here on Sup Forums, before the shills arrived.

Well now we all know there is no delusion. A complete takeover has taken place. It's 1983 and next year will be 1984. We stand on the prescipice of a terrible event or series of events. Everyone who isn't numbed by their conditioning can feel this.

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=f8iCylc7x2g
youtube.com/watch?v=u2Zem9ILPbc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LAST THREAD BEST POST AWARD

>Look up the mice experiment called "the beautiful ones"

My theory is that civilizations are the ebb and flow of life for humanity at least. As technology grows civilizations last slightly longer. As society evolves around the technology, human nature changes. Think about it. You have a majority of people acting out against a false malevolence in the form of whites. Though to a pandering soft nature it is mirror opposite. When one group added to the mix doesn't add up to a dominant culture, the culture will whither as a whole.

We are on the paradigm of technology, the one thing that remodels society. But technology (for lack of better words) is being stifled by a select few. Many technologies are not being made because there is no money in something with near perpetual energy. Thus society has stunted itself. When something is stunted, nature dictates that is lives or dies. We are dying as a species. The right people with the reigns have created a malicious maelstrom of Armageddon proportions. One collapse is all it takes now. Humans will only be more violent from here on out. There is no backpedaling in evolution, there is simply building over what already exists. I wish I could tell you all who I am or what I know but I can't. I will tell you to prepare to save your families at any cost, if you had no motivation before for yourself, take a step forward for the people who have yet to need you. In a year's time I suspect this website or maybe even Sup Forums will be gone. You can screencast this for future validation. Either way we are all on borrowed time.

I don't know about you fellow folks but I really think that we have crossed a point of no return in which even with a president such as Trump which is the best suited for the job will not be able to fix the mess we're in.

We're fucked monetarily,socially, and culturally.

End times are near but not as near as some of you might think. Give it ten years.

panic
PANIC
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>But technology (for lack of better words) is being stifled by a select few. Many technologies are not being made because there is no money in something with near perpetual energy.
Back to Tumblr with ya.

thread will be slow for a few minutes as others post final remarks on the sinking first thread.

>Why the fuck would Obama

because he's an asshole

>why would Soros

because he's a jew

after all's said and done the only conspiracy we're likely to uncover is one of liberal incompetence

Will anyone kill Trump or will (((they))) use his deportation policies as a way to foster devotion to the Democrats from mudslimes and spics? It seems like the political parties aren't yet polarized enough.

It's not condescending. I don't mind people having views other than my own. The LGBT movement is a powerful and destructive force. Being inside it for quite some time, it's tragic. There is a lot of mental illness caught up in it all and the mentally weak get caught up in it very easily. Common Core teaching things like transgenderism at such a young age I think is going to be destructive and is going to be an effective tool in the downfall of society. The next generation of children especially in the US are so fucked.

I do live like a female though I know I am not one biologically. I'm not delusional and if anything you can consider it akin to an extreme bodymod that makes me feel better. I feel different and alienated than other people. I got lucky with my genetics or I didn't develop properly so I pass to most people it seems. Life is strange.
I guess I do have some electronics experience. Still dead desu
I want to buy a gun soon.

>mfw Sup Forums has slowly turned into a death cult

It'll happen near an American election, I bet. 2020? 2024? Who knows.

>I want to buy a gun soon

Pretty good idea, to be honest. Guns are pretty good at leveling the playing field, even for girly men. Thing is, you want to get up with other people in large numbers who also have guns, because other people are going to be doing the same. You want to be in the bigger crowd when that happens.

>pol wasn't already a death cult

I am absolutely okay with this.

Sup Forums has been a death cult since ebola chan

This user seems to know more than he is saying and it passes me off. Deep down I know it doesn't matter though. We all have to live based on our own merits, the time for living for others sake is for better or forthrightly worse coming to an end. We are all ultra self aware now. We know something bad is coming. We know that nothing can be done. What hope exists? The bible?

I think you're underestimating Trump. He knows what's going on. He's not a pawn, he's playing the game too.

this

I worry that Trump is legitimate, not a plant. However his rhetoric is fantastic for (((them))) because it helps to polarize us against each other much more rapidly and profoundly than just their BLM and LGBTQRXTUV propaganda was.

It's a fucking horrible lose-lose situation for us. We have to support Trump because he is right (about most things, namely anti globalism), but in doing so we increase the division that the globalist are trying so hard to create.

I fear that in the end, when they manipulate trump into losing the presidency, he will have been just another pawn in their game, and actually acted as a catalyst for what is to come.

THE ONLY FUCKING HOPE - Is that Trump has a fucking master of an ace up his sleeve. Anything short of a stroke of absolute brilliance and he will fail. The globalist regime will simply not allow him to win by normal methods.

Thus an age of crisis and prophets reappears, like in the OT. "Israel" (this time the US) has has forsaken its forebears, betrayed its ideals and murdered its prophets. God will remove his blessings from her. He will let strange people have their way with her, all because she has whored herself with false gods. We are living in the last days of an era.

I understand that defeatism doesn't get anywhere, but honestly it feels good and interesting to dwell in it sometimes.

Now you've left it too late!
sissy men breaking civilization

Honestly, Sup Forums sucks his dick too much. I doubt he'll be able to do anything about America's downward spiral, but I guess one can hope.

if it is unavoidable, i hope it happens in the future. I'll be the first to admit that i am not ready.

This is honestly exactly how I feel about these past few threads.

Does anyone really need machine guns

It's like think about it guise why would you want to ASSAULT anyone?

>1 post by this ID ZOMG

Those ruins don't look too comfy m8, no roof at all, you at least need a partial roof so you could build a small fire and achieve maximum comfyness while sippin ale

I don't think this is defeatism though. You can only be defeatist when you know the game and you know your enemy. We have no fucking idea what is actually going on. Sure we have ideas about the Jews, the "globalists", etc. But it's all speculation, and none of us are "high level" enough, so to speak, to have any firsthand experience with the game that is being played here. It's pure anxiety, IMO.

It's not going to save me. I inject myself with estrogen weekly. Assuming pharmacies shut down, that's going to run out in a month. I've had an orchiectomy (aka no balls anymore) because taking shit to block testosterone is bad for you over the long run and my shit was already fucked up down there from the drugs anyway.

After my estrogen runs out I'll have very low testosterone and estrogen both and I'll be physically tired and exhausted. My lifespan will be lessened by osteoporosis that will slowly eat away at my life until it's winked out in agony.

No, my fate is sealed if such a thing ever happens. It's my own fault too but life isn't fair.

It's better to try and fight off our demise rather than welcome it

It's to be expected considering the state of the world we live in. When you cannot find a purpose to live for and you see no hope, you'll gladly jump into the ovens just so the it can finally be over.

The social contract has been broken. All national solidarity is lost. America is broken (at least) in half, with no possible chance of reconciliation. No matter who wins the elections, the fraction is there. You are your own enemy and you fear your own neighbor, who would rather side with a black Muslim or a transgender latino than you, and would sooner have you killed than they.

>implying pol doesn't support Trump because of the division he creates.
The irony here is that all of the conflicting groups (BLM, stormfags, kikes, Trumpkins, commies, mudslimes, spics, feminists) all want the same thing: change. It's bound to bring chaos. Kek.

I think the reason that Sup Forums has such a hard-on for apocalyptic scenarios is because such a situation would have redemptive implications for them. I get the feeling most of Sup Forums is like me in that it feels tremendously alienated and disenfranchised with the world around them. I'm not particularly racist or anti-semitic, but there's something about Sup Forums that is deeply anti-establishment and I can't stay away.

The other day one of my co-workers asked another without a trace of irony, "Who do you think has a better haircut, Justin Bieber or David Beckham?". The contempt that I felt for them in that moment and the loneliness that it brought with it... I live a secret life inside of my head, and although I've long since discontinued indulging myself in happening fantasies, a part of me still yearns for it in some way. In some way, I feel that I do not belong to the world that I am currently living in now.

The comfiness doesn't stem from an idea of being in the ruins for me, but from sitting there in the rain, staring at what once was. It makes me feel melancholy and carefree.

Yes everybody with one eye and half a brain could see that Ron Paul was the last prophet. When American media ignored him and the people were too stupid to vote for him they forsook the last prophet. Now it's too late. No matter whether Trump wins or not, hell awaits.

on a side note, I'd like to form a little "safety net" if you will. Just hear me out please. This could be like, in the form of a Facebook community or something.

The suppression of freedom of speech is a very real thing, and I would be surprised if it doesnt hit Sup Forums within about two years or even much less.

If anything, during radical changes suppression of speech on the Internet is inevitable. That being said, I feel normie spots like FB will be targeted last, since they actively shill their propaganda there.

In the event of some happening, it would be good to get in touch with others (even if it's just a small few of you) to figure out what the fuck is going on, and where reliable information can be found.

Ye m8, this is why I have a comfy folder.

A chat client is the only way if you want it to be truly private.

Stealth Homosexuals want to come out, along with their Tranny wives, on the back of the Orlando hoax. They are everywhere!

In totally unrelated news, Prince William is to appear in Attitude magazine.

the tranny from the last thread, you're weak.
I'm trans too but I'm not going to give up, I'm going to be raiding chemists/pharmacies/drug stores as well as trying to set up a hidden shelter and if I have to killing others to ensure that I will continue living.
if I die, then I wasn't good enough but at least I tried.
of course that assumes that I can secure enough HRT for myself, if not then I just wont care about living or dying

>look up the mice experiment called "the beautiful ones"
I can do you better than that
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

I thought about asking this on /x/, but they're probably too busy roleplaying to respond.

The past couple of days I've been completely absorbed with crystal skulls. Not the "ancient" Mayan things that ended up being bullshit, but actual skulls carved out of gems and minerals and shit. I really, really want to spend a decent chunk of money on one of these fucking things and I have no earthly idea why. This is not the sort of thing I've ever considered purchasing before, I acknowledge that they're a completely useless waste of money, and I don't believe in crystal healing. The past couple of days I've felt the same sense of foreboding you guys have, but I didn't think there might be a link between the two until the last thread.

Pic related, I'm dangerously close to spending $360 plus shipping on this retarded thing, help.

follow meme pages, r/the_Donald (last resort), and follow the Path of Light if you have no other hope.

Any suggestions, leafbro?

m8 i know the feeling too well
sometimes i wonder if Sup Forums is the place where all the alienated and lonely minds come to seek the rest the yearn for so desperately

>The contempt that I felt for them in that moment and the loneliness that it brought with it...

I believe this is how the globalist puppetmasters regard the general population--- peasants, literal morons, easily manipulated pieces on the chess board of humanity.

And I have to admit, they aren't wrong.

Man I can smell the rain, earth, leaves and grass mingling in the crisp cool air. God damn that is comfy.

AK mag pepes, I've been away from /k/ too long.

You are creepy and should get a therapist but $360 is not that much.

Good goy, the choice is between me and certain doom!

Don't feel bad, man. You did what you wanted to do with your life. A lot of people in your position would have killed to have made that progress. Don't be ashamed or worried.

Man you know what else I was thinking about with that club shooting. How much disease was exchanged with people lying in blood with bullet wounds. Fug

Thank you. Any links with things like this will be included in the next thread.

That being said, anyone have any links that should be shared?

>(((THEY))) have already planned this shit out for hundreds of years
>The (((top richest 62 families))) own more wealth than the rest of the world combined
>(((THEY))) control thousands of nuclear weapons, bioweapon viruses, drones, jets, bombers, nuclear submarines
>(((THEY))) have thousands of deep underground (military) bases with technology at least 20 years, if not more, ahead of what they have shown us already. (((THEY))) will scurry down there like cockroaches when they choose to exterminate us.
>(((THEY))) kidnap tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of children and women every year to fuel their pedophile sex slave satanic orgies and rituals
>(((THEY))) might even have somehow contacted or even BE ayy lmaos
>99% of people are so stupid and brainwashed that they would sooner kill you than listen to you try to explain this to them
>Even if you somehow managed to remove some from power, sooner or later another will come back to take their place
>(((THEY))) ARE COMING!

If you're gonna kill a bunch of people make a homemade bomb or something pls.

How right you are
youtube.com/watch?v=f8iCylc7x2g

See

How long until your estrogen runs out? Sounds like a strategy that's going to work for maybe a year. You're going to remasculinize if you haven't had an operation and are mtf. You think thats going to help your case during the happening?
Maybe. I'm terrified. At least there's stoicism.

Not really, I don't know what the best program for that would be. Something open-source and not owned by a large company would be nice.

Trump supports transgender bathrooms for a very good reason. Have a closer look at his wife, and Ivanka's neck.

Holy fuck man that's insane.

But seriously I hope you guys remember if SHTF to bring a 4 of Clubs and write "Path of Light" on it. It's an old meme but a sacred one.

Hey how about not bringing (((them))) into the thread by saying dumb shit like this

According to an user in the first thread ever, there currently already is an ongoing discussion about this somewhere else. A couple of people tried to find out what he was talking about, but no answer.

Whoever paints these goddamn things needs to keep doing it and never stop.

Why would I do that? I'm not a murderer and I'm also not a fool.

>corporate power at levels never before seen
>media control has never been so concentrated before in private hands
>many of the young male demographics in Europe are being skewed heavily towards immigrant Muslims
>European nations losing sovereignty to EU
>every corporate lobby able to dictate policy, even if it is to the public detriment, just for profit
>taxpayer funds siphoned away into private financier hands against their wishes world wide
>rapid changes in climate at rates never before seen, the increasing acidity of the oceans
>social welfare no longer a safety net, serves economic immigrants and undeserving
>globalism destroying the middle class and creating unprecedented wealth disparity
>first time in history the current generation will be less successful than the previous
>Reserve manipulation reaching its endgame
>erosion of civil liberties
>destruction of social and cultural identities
>all these severe problems and people are bitching about LGBT or BLM bullshit
nah we ok

Sorry just don't want another one anytime soon. But Jah feel.

This is the kind of shit that makes me hope for an angry God

Alright just
>checking

no worries, theres this image I guess

I'm getting an orchy soon, should help
I'm only on 2mg progynova a day and there are alternatives.
even if I just raid a single drug store there's going to be plenty of estrogen there to take.

Link to archive? I just want somewhere to talk to avoid the shitposters. I'm surprised how this thread isn't flooded with crap. Maybe it's because (((they))) want us to take a defeatist attitude, and we're playing right into their hands, but regardless, this is nice.

The fuckin party van is everywhere on Sup Forums now.

You have no idea.

I don't know why but threads like these make me want to become a politician

I was lurking the last thread.

It's got to be some kind of lizard-brain animal instinct thing, because I've had the same feeling for months. It's like the time before a storm hits when you can smell it and taste it and hear it. The worst part is, there really isn't anything we can do to stop it. All we can do is pray to almighty God that we're all wrong and keep courage and faith. If things do fall apart, you have to be ready to defend the ones you love--and after that, your beliefs.

I'm asking You God, to give me what You have left.
Give me those things which others never ask of You.
I don't ask You for rest, or tranquility.
Not that of the spirit, the body, or the mind.
I don't ask You for wealth, or success, or even health.
All those things are asked of You so much Lord,
that you can't have any left to give.
Give me instead Lord what You have left.
Give me what others don't want.
I want uncertainty and doubt.
I want torment and battle.
And I ask that You give them to me now and forever Lord,
so I can be sure to always have them,
because I won't always have the strength to ask again.
But give me also the courage, the energy,
and the spirit to face them.
I ask You these things Lord,
because I can't ask them of myself.

You're not telling us why we're wrong. You're calling us autistic children and insulting us. You are shitposting. If you have opinions contrary to the ones being posted itt, then articulate them and expound upon them, by all means. You're just being a derisive jerkof

I have thought about this from time to time, more often recently.
Canadabro is right, a chat client is really the truest form of privacy.
Probably next to that would be getting a sock account on fb and starting a shtf group or something.

Are you a Christian?

I've looked into this. Injectable estrogen is only really good for about a year. Pills probably a bit longer. The orchie procedure is very simple and not as scary as it seems so don't worry though what I said in past posts is relevant. I'm hoping to survive 20-30+ years after the happening but it might not be possible. Things start to seem bleak for people like us after the first couple years if modern society were to collapse.

>I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen

I feel the same way. We will experience something that will change the collective ideologies of this generation forever.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see a world war within the next decade.

>tfw agnostic atheist because I have never experienced or seen any evidence for a god, he is described as having characteristics that are logically inconsistent, many other reasons
>See how fucked up the world is
>If there is a diety it can't be benevolent
>See how fervent the illuminati is in worshipping Satan
>Not sure if they are doing it ironically or are sincerely believing in him
>Starting to wonder if they might know something that I don't

>1 post by this ID ZOMG

thats actually a really good way of spotting bots/shills
at least when the OP does not reply in a thread

Has anyone here done psychedelics? Am I the only one?

How are you doing today Sup Forums? Hope you are having a splendid time browsing this imageboard!

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Zem9ILPbc

Yeah but you won't hear the media talk about that also there were pics (now taken down by twitter) of club attendees taking pics inside the club 30 mins before the shooting and two guys were sucking themselves off too in the middle of the club but again twitter took this pics down but hopefully some user has screens of it. Fucking degenerates wonder why this Islamist killed them after scouting the club for a month.

Here's the entire thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204

>literally wearing brands as clothing
perfect posterboy of a materialist

Done shrooms, why?
Thanks bro.

someone else last night mentioned their dreams growing in vividity, and i have to agree. in the last two weeks, i've had the most realistic dreams i've experienced, to the point i wake up and can recount almost every moment. every touch, sound, sight and taste was so lifelike that i wake up unsure of where i am, even though i'm still in the same bedroom i've woken up in for the last 15 years. i just feel really uneasy, with pent up anger as well. everyone on social media completely twists the narrative of everything until it fits their delusional idealogies, and if i dare to even bring up a rational point that may not even be nationalistic/conservative in its nature, i still get called a slew of -ist insults, simply because i don't adhere 100% to their "conversations". i'm so lost Sup Forums. its so hard having friends now who are liberal because all they do is talk about politics in every single breathing aspect of their life. i'm lucky i have a few close to me who understand, as well as my mother, but its just a dwindling amount of people as the days go by.

Heard that pic was from somewhere else m8

I'm hoping after Hilary takes the elections because she's the "establishment" Assange, Snowden or China/Russia cone out with definitive proof that the election was a sham and sparks the revolution and de-cucking of the west.

And I hope I get to be a part of it because I live a boring life.

There was once a time when:
>(((THEY))) weren't laughing

Keep hope. Never falter.
Truth is our duty.

Satan is the Demiurge that created our world, the one who is called God. He is not the benevolent Progenitor of existence.

Same guy, just on mobile. Wanted a smoke before bed. I was raised Protestant. Now I suppose I'm more agnostic. I know a god exists but I don't know what it wants or what it is. I just hope that it's benevolent. I don't know if Christian doctrine is right but I figure it's the closest to being right.

Just kidding, I'm agnostic.

No, those were shills posting a fake tweet of guys sucking themselves off to the real one to make the real one seem illegitimate. Smart move for shills in my opinion.

I really want to try LSD. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. My only concern is that I've heard the experience is lifechanging and some people have found real life just insufferably boring after doing it. Either that, or they take a trip and undergo ego death, which causes them to re-prioritize everything in their lives and I'm not quite ready to become a total burnout. Also, I've never done anything stronger than weed and I'd need someone to supervise me in case I have a bad trip and run naked screaming in the middle of the street.

Why? How's this relevant?

Someone referenced T. Mckenna's timewave zero and the nature and tone of this discussion relates heavily to what happens on psilocybin.

I tried LSD but really why?