Rey or Jyn?

And why is it Jyn?

>hotter
>can actuallt act
>more likable
>sacrifice for the greater good
>not a Mary Sue

Gee I wonder who

It's a shame that she didn't birth any children before she died.

Many people are theorizing Jyn is Rey's mom. Is this plausible?

She died 15 years before Rey was born. Literally impossible.

All of that's true, except she's far less believable as an action hero. Way too soft and dainty.

Rabbit is cuter than The Grin

Imagine cumming into the helmet she wears while disguised as an imperial with only her eyes looking at yours

You forgot:
>out-smarted Elmer Fudd on a regular basis

What's the general consensus with this movie on Sup Forums? Saw it today and I think it's the best SW installment to date, except maybe Ep5.

Felicity got the cuter face but Daisy has a better body.

It's good but no fucking way is it better than ep. 5, you're right about that. Honestly, could be the second best. Disney had the balls to explore darker themes and do daring shit

>reviewers hate this movie because it's too similar to the other star wars movies in characters and themes but not plot
apparently JJ paid some reviewer to not shit on his movies.

Both are terrible, forced independent womyn characters.

Jyn pleases my cock though, so she wins.

>died
>Believing everything you see

Both shit and both forced, movies feel "fake" and unfinished because they don't have a real protagonist.

You are a fucking idiot. I hate you.

I'm honestly surprised Sup Forums seems so favorable to this. It was garbage.
>terrible CGI characters
>terrible reuse of film footage (DUDE RED LEADER, LIKE THIS IF YOU REMEMBER THE OT)
>terrible OT pandering in general
>bad dialogue with every character except the droid trying and failing to be witty (even he was hit or miss)
>horribly underdeveloped characters with weak motivations
>Jyn is an unlikable cunt
>entire cast is killed off without a shred of emotion or any real consequence
>direction was absolutely abysmal for the first 30 or so minutes
>chock full of long, drawn out action sequences with little to no stakes

>Red 5 is a fat fucking moron who gets shot down stupidly
>Reminds everyone he's Red 5 before he dies
>Red 5
>Red 5
>WHO'S THE NEXT RED 5 GOING TO BE LOL

I thought Squadron numbers were reserved for the aircraft, and if the aircraft gets shot down they don't use the number anymore.

>Mary Sue
Go back to Troper Tales.

They work together as a collective. That's the point.

Not sure how that works desu, but that does sound right. Generally a call-sign is reserved for the aircraft not the pilot.

Jyn
She's a little generic but fine, Rey is a bargain bin daenerys .
IMO She comes off as they wanted Emilia Clarke and wrote the script for her, but couldn't get her, so they picked up a decent looking nobody off the street

thank god at least daisy is more likable than cunt

Rey, there is obviously gonna be tons of character development and backstory given for her in Ep 8 and 9, so the Mary Sue label means nothing right now

Rey because she's actually likeable and attractive, and doesn't have rabbit teeth the size of twin towers

Neither.

30 years and SW still cant get a female protagonist better than her.

it's pretty good

>implying

>direction was absolutely abysmal for the first 30 or so minutes

This was the killer for me. We jumped all over the place during the first 30 mins.

The fan service was over the top as well. We even bump into those two guys that Luke pisses off in a bar in Tatooine as well. No reason for it other than "Remember these guys"

Decent film but nowhere near the OT

weak bait

I mean... Rabbits are literally cuter than Xenomorphs. So Jyn wins.

It was a great SW film, definitely top 3 for me.
But the final 40 minutes was abosutely amazing action and has so much replay value

I wonder if the person who drew it had Jyn and Rey in mind

I am wondering that too while contemplating drawing Jyn and Rey's clothers over them.

well stop contemplating and make it happen if you have that skill

>Ira Bell

I guess it was this Ira character she mentions. Seems important.

I'm a senator!

You forgot
>Has an actual character development

>>terrible OT pandering in general
I felt the opposite, they went for the "it's the little things" while TFA just went ahead and copypasted as much as they could. At least R1's pandering was just trivial shit in the most part (except the Tantive IV exiting from Scarif for instance)

>TFA just went ahead and copypasted as much as they could
This is hilariously ironic, given that Rogue One literally copies and pastes film footage from A New Hope.

Not to defend TFA, but recycling plot points and ideas is nowhere near as distracting and groan-inducing as all the dumb cameos and wink-wink-nudge-nudge reference moments in Rogue One.

before the ending of Rogue One, I believed so.

Now...it's a definite no.

Her and Cassian surviving would be more bullshit than Indy surviving the nuking the fridge.

I agree. It's obviously Rey.

/thread

If RO is OT pandering, when what's TFA?