Don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but tim's finally allowing people to chip in for his medical costs...

don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but tim's finally allowing people to chip in for his medical costs. If you like cardiacs, please consider donating. If he gets the proper care there's a chance he can get back to making music in some capacity and maybe even finish that new cardiacs album

justgiving.com/crowdfunding/timsmith

inews.co.uk/news/long-reads/tim-smith-cardiacs-singer-brain-injury/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c26zYXkTPiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not cardiac arrest

they were tho

youtube.com/watch?v=c26zYXkTPiI

Will be contributing. Thanks for letting us know user

Nah fuck this talentless hack and his meme band. Let him quietly pass away from his meme illness

t. cried when Lil Peep died

Unless he guarantees this will result in a new album, he ain't getting SHIT from me.

If he's not making music. he's no different than any other random person to me who I'm allso not donating to.

My mum opened for them once with her band in the 80s. She said he was super nice. I'll consider

>ow_the_edge.jpg
Nice fedora.

their music sucks.

then don't donate, it doesn't matter. Just trying to spread the word here for anyone who might want to

Hey fucking idiots literally no one cares if you like Cardiacs or not, this is about Tim Smith illness stuff and to donate if you can or want.

literally off yourself

what's wrong with their eyes

Thanks for posting this, donated some money

bump

Who cares. fuck this cringey band.

How about you advertise somewhere else fuckwad