Why are republicans against #noflynobuy ?

Why are republicans against #noflynobuy ?

The list is full of terrorists or terrorist suspects, the NRA is fighting so hard for a terrorist right to become a gun owner lol

They want you to think 70 million Americans are on the list wrongly and they have no way of getting off it and the government is just going to put every citizen on it so no one can buy a gun.

>I'm 12 years old and have no idea what due process is or why it's so important

Statist cucks need to leave

If this is true then lel

>>I'm 12 years old and have no idea what due process is or why it's so important
>
>Statist cucks need to leave

yes this.

DUE PROCESS

>What are legal precedents

Guns are a constitutional right presumably given by God so it's not as simple to take them away from someone as it is to prevent them from getting on a plane, a right not explicity guaranteed to people by the constitution.

>The process of adding people to the terror watch lists is as imperfect as the intelligence officials tasked with doing so. There have been reports of “false positives,” or instances in which an innocent passenger has been subject to treatment under a no-fly or selectee list because his or her name was similar to that of another individual. In one highly publicized incident in 2005, a 4-year-old boy was nearly barred from boarding a plane to visit his grandmother.

hey look, my ID has a word in it, and my digits repeat

You also send some people to jail wrongly. Shut down the court systems.

Give it a fucking rest already.

Sitting senators have been on the no fly list. It's a fucking joke.

We're not going to violate people's rights over some list that a random bureaucrat can put you on with no oversight and no due process.

Liberalism really is a mental illness. It's well past time we start considering the need to lock you people up for your own safety, and ours.

SHALL

It's unconsitutional to take away people's rights without due process, and furthermore, you can be put on the no-fly list for basically ANYTHING.

Now fuck off back to the gulags, you statist cuck,

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

After due process retard.

We don't jail people with no charges.

slide and shill threads just keep coming
you fags actually think this shit works on people

Like Ted Kennedy?

NOT

Innocent until proven guilty

Also there's been many instances of people wrongly ending up on no-fly lists

A sitting congressman of all people was mistakenly placed on a no-fly list

They come from Reddit what do you expect

It's because people like Obama and Hillary will use to it against people they don't like. Just like the IRS did to the tea party members. They flagged them in the system because they wanted to.

Half of Sup Forums is on that no fly list for being 'radical internet warriors'...

BE

Anyone can be put on a no-fly list for any reason.

Nobody knows who is on the list, and theres currently no way to get off it.

To be fair, not the best example...

INFRINGED

>Why shouldn't constitutional rights be suspended if you're placed on a special list without any kind of due process or open investigation

Gee, i wonder.

The 2nd Amendment is truly the only thing that validates the rest of the Constitution, if you left leaning idiots are willing to toss that, the rest of it might as well go straight into the trash with it. And it will, without a doubt. It's already been violated enough as is.

Remember when liberals vehemently opposed the no fly list back in the Bush years? I feel that we almost have to elect trump to actually keep the libs liberal.

>you can't buy a gun while under FBI investigation but running for president is 100% okay
LIBERALS
I
B
E
R
A
L
S

>Remember when liberals vehemently opposed the no fly list back in the Bush years?

lol

Good times.

> terrorist suspects

because we live in a world where suspicion alone does not constitute a crime, and where the NRA respects the rule of law.

Because when the conservatives say they support the Bill of Rights, they mean the whole thing not just the parts they agree with.

Except for the whole separation of church and state. Conservatives hate that one

If you are too dangerous to fly or buy WHY ARE YOU IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

My highschool history teacher was is on this list because he checked out too many books on spying/espionage from the library. Its literally just something they throw anyone on for being even remotely suspicious. If they think you spend too much time on 4chins or whatever they can and will put you on it. As in, and can and would put absolutely anyone and everyone on the list

The kn-fly list is just a knee jerk from 9/11 that still exists. If you think a muslim is that dangerous they should just be taken out and shot.

Do you know that at any moment the government could put anyone that they feel is a possible "threat" on the no fly list?.. no you didn't faggot.