BOMBSHELL HAPPENING

This news could literally turn the election on its head.
Black lives matter leader was hacked on Twitter by a trump supporter recently who looked at his dms and found that he was organizing an event, cooperating with Loretta lynch, to stage massive riots nation-wide in protest of trump.
THIS IS NOT A FALSE ALARM
MAJOR HAPPENING
Furthermore, the Blm leader is quoted stating that the ultimate result of the riots will be martial law country wide, causing Obama to stay in office.
AGAIN THIS IS 100% REAL
I CANT OVERSTATE THIS
If this becomes mainstream news shillary and the thugs at Blm are finished.
We need to get this news out.
intellihub.com/operation-summer-of-chaos-obama-admin-black-lives-matter-plan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U&ebc=ANyPxKrJ-Vg2Wk9Io5SmuUqTWKTzxL1dydr0wZyT39ut047EVZ69q8KimDM6zUEZjMa6o-kSTh0hQQ0l7-ZBjHThnzDBH66TUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nzkBGQx3HAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check it

SHUT IT DOWN

Why am I not surprised?

have shared with my 4 fb friends now we wait

AYY NIGGA GET RID DIS THRED

First you have to make sure i's real. If you can confirm this, send it to the drudge report tip or Breitbart etc.

Fake.

People don't talk like that, it's almost like they're trying to deliver exposition to an invisible audience.

This should literally be the top news story nation-wide
youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U&ebc=ANyPxKrJ-Vg2Wk9Io5SmuUqTWKTzxL1dydr0wZyT39ut047EVZ69q8KimDM6zUEZjMa6o-kSTh0hQQ0l7-ZBjHThnzDBH66TUQ

>this is 100% real
>intellihub

ok

>We need to get this news out.

No it's irrelevant BS that makes you look stupid.

1 image is not proof.

and martial law isn't going to be put down for a handful of riots.

and even if it was the military would just remove your president in a heartbeat.
He's not very popular you know?

Because this had been posted for the last couple days now?

it reads like an edgy faggot with purge fantasies or like this user said :

False flag to make people act dumb.

They havent been arrested yet, so were not making enough reports to the police and FBI.

That is a felony, its sedition to attempt to cause an event that forces martial law and the constitutional voting process of being stopped, and both those cunts need to be put in prison for 20 years.

Remove politicians from dc

You're an adult, stop speaking in uptalk like a 13 year old Tumblrista.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING REAL

LOOK AT THE MONDAY TIME STAMP
DIFFERENT SIZES

WHY THE FUCK WOULD OPS LIKE THIS BE DONE THROUGH THE DOJ? WHY WOULD LORETTA LYNCH HERSELF BE TALKING DIRECTLY TO PROVOCATEURS?

For fuck's sake, moron, it reads like a movie script of 2 rich white guys in tennis clothes guys at a country club, making sure to use all the key phrases and details to ensure the crafty gardener on the other side of the hedge gets the perfect angle on the story.

> touch base

American slang is disgusting

Come on Sup Forums. Get off your lazy asses and spread this shit.

>6 ▶
> (OP)
>Come on Sup Forums. Get off your lazy asses and spread this shit.

>1 post by this ID

The real kicker is that these people think they'll be safe in the aftermath, when they'll be lucky to make it to the starting line at this point.

How do you know the Loretta they are talking to is Loretta lynch?

WHY WOULD LORETTA LYNCH HERSELF BE TALKING DIRECTLY TO PROVOCATEURS?

People do weird shit when they think they are invincible. See: Killary

Why are there obvious shoop glitches on these images

R u trying to trick me Dolan

Nice tinfoil fedora, retard

Because they call her Mrs Lynch, you stupid fucking nig

In a fresh

Literally nobody says that except maybe the autist(s) writing this fanfiction

ARREST PPL FOE DMS

This

Autists like people who are dependent on the word "literally"? That explains a whole lot.

Are you posting this in every fucking thread? Just shut the fuck up.

No, fuck you and your faked "evidence"""""

good. niggers are literally rounding themselves up for execution. going to the range this week :)

>the military would just remove your president in a heartbeat.
>He's not very popular you know?

Why hasnt it been done yet? Ohbright. They got purged and filled with muslims and latin american communists with the dream act. Theyll be loyal to obama and purge the rest. Remember they will execute a soldier for desertion unless he joins the Taliban.

easy now, homeboy.

we both recognize that the OP is either a /r9k/ aspergers moron, or a troll trying to make Sup Forums look stupid.

now we've just got to drive him to suicide.

if they don't want trump and they don't want hillary who do they want

Fake & gay

OP, ask mommy for an increase in your Risperdal

He's already halfway there probably if he wastes his life trying to troll Sup Forums

They want obama to stay indefinitely.

Shills slide these threads and use disinformation and infighting to obscure the truth being discussed.

>THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FRICKING FROGS GAY

kek

Oh-hoh, not quite boyo

Isnt martial law only for invasions and terrorist attacks? For a country wide lockdown, 13% of the population (6% of which is in jail) would have to rebel so hard and cause so many deaths, that the backlash would probably be genocide.

OH WOW! ITS FUCKIN NOTHING

Sup Forums used to be half decent. Now it's just happening threads, shill threads and slide threads. Mods need to make this board great again

Don't know why I should care, this plan is idiotic,
they're not gonna incite any riots, most burgers won't even go outside, I know I won't.

Bullshit we say it a lot in Australia especially in professional fields

>SUICIDE MASS MURDER PILLS

SEND THIS TO EVERY FOX NEWS TALK SHOW HOST NOW, THEY ARE THE FIRST ONES TO GET IN ON THIS SHIT AND REPORT IT.
BUMP

It is really easy to fake a conversation like this. Who claims they hacked him?

how did we go from being the final boss of the internet to a hive of manbabies who fall for every faked message screenshot that crosses their shriveled dickbeaters

youtube.com/watch?v=nzkBGQx3HAc

The wording on that exchange is so cringe and fake.

Locked and loaded senpai.

Gubi pls

tweet it to trump

Martial is for anything the powers that be, think they can get away with.

L.A teir riots across several major cities in the USA could easily be used as justification to the average limp wristed populace.... Especially with the media on board.

He himself claims he was hacked. Check his account.

>People don't talk like that, it's almost like they're trying to deliver exposition to an invisible audience.
I'm not saying don't be skeptical, but I've noticed an obsessive drive to speak perfectly and be a grammar nazi in retards who consider them to be educated.

In this case, nogs (retards) and nog supporters (also retards) trying to play civil rights activists. I don't think the way they talk is incompatible with this being real/authentic.

biggest planed chipout?

Oh boy I am so damn ready for this shit, again...

This.

its faked you dumb fuck.

If this is real then I'm impressed by the Machiavellian will of these nogs.

I'm surprised there haven't been more Bar Rescue pictures/gifs used, he just shouts calls people out and demands shit to be shut down and such

Retardation
This is so fake

hang on their chaim, you posted a different photo last time before this, are you trying to make pol start something then we get blamed. Fuck off and the fonts are more different then last times aswell.

I know, I love Taffer

#BlackLivesMatter?

More like #FakeLivesLiars.

Its a baseball slang idiot, we are allowed to use that term as we are the only country who invented and played it. Or maybe Canada invented it I forget but anyway.

>hacks twitter account
>stages a false flag
>Sup Forums takes the bait
come on

>mfw it's the 'ol Double reverse false flag gambit and BLM actually riots as a result

>using your enemy's tactics against them
I'm okay with this.

damn niggers are fucking crazy

this tho: the ol' Double reverse false flag gambit is risky as fuck

They riot already. It's time blame goes where it belongs, even if we have to force it.

Not evidence

>planning riots
>over social media

do you really think people plan riots and attacks on facebook or whatever

>6-8k

If this is real (protip newfags-it's probably not) then that's a metric fuckton of people. So it's hypothetically possible marshal law would be declared if that many people congregated in a single area for the purpose of stirring shit up. It would be concentrated to cleveland and nowhere else.

>Saying anything negative about a nig
BUT DAS RASIST

You guys, I am legitamately worried about this board. Its not just average reddit spammers that are on here. I have a feeling that we now have legit NSA disonfo agents on here and I just have a hunch that this post is created by one of these people.

*disinfo

wew senpai she will make healthy babies

What is the arab springs for 500 alex

Well, it's not photoshopped what ever it is. Ran it through s couple of forensic image programs and came break relatively clean.

i see what you did there

What about the misaligned timestamps and weird black streaks?

the timestamp under it is obvious as hell come on. Look at that font.

Lol. You think black people are smart enough to form and stage riots? Please. This is bait.

not an argument

>Why would the Secretary of State use an unsecure private server for her emails?

That doesn't prove anything regarding shoops. You ran it through some free online "shoop detectors"?

laff

Come on, this isn't even worthy of 2005 Sup Forums

you are a PATHETIC disgrace

How do we know you're not from the NSA or the BLM?

How do we know you aren't a shill for the hill or a jewminati agent?

Fuck this board gives me max level paranoia sometimes.

a solid point
another would be expecting a small percentage of 16% of the country to be able to get marshall law enacted nation wide.

one post by that ID

Do you have 1 without the circle I can look at? Though the placement is obvious.

martial law is when practically the police is replaced by soldiers