Why does Luke suck so much?

Seriously, it seems like every other person can do something better than him. He used to be one of my favorites and now he's just whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because the Star wars universe was hijacked by powerlevelfags who think the best way to expand the universe it to just exponentially increase the powercreep until every single jedi and sith lord can destroy galaxies by farting

because he used to be a badass

now luke is a fag if hamill gets his way

Luke can force jump, do mind tricks, see the future, force pull, make lightsabers and more.

Luke becomes a Jedi master /teacher without much help. He becomes a teacher. He has all the Skywalker power. You just don't see it all.

What exactly do they do better? Lightning power? Kill kids? I don't think any of the characters from the games that are overpowered are canon anymore.

Maybe. It just sucks because I found him awesome as a kid and now he's just kinda.. there.

I've got something he can suck ;)

because in the first two movies the force was less about 'powers' and more about a state of being. It was being in tune with the galaxy

which is what it meant to 'use the force' when Luke shot. It was about him learning to be collected and calm under pressure. Like a meditation.

now it's all about throwing people against walls and I fucking hate it.

because the story was more or less still luke centric for most of your life till prequels and then associated media allowed people to start living their lives out as awesome force users and it ramped up from there.

also I mean..when they wiped away the eu..they turned luke into a failure..and by near end of his life..luke was basically a Force God, fighting other force gods.

In effect, Luke's powerlevel got to full retard levels as well.

You mean why does he suck compared to the Mary Sues? Because Luke in the movies is a fucking badass. My favorite scene is him fucking up Hutt's Palace.

So you want a mary sue who can do it all...like Rey?

Does the bullshit TFA book talk about his Jedi Order at all?????? Does Luke find holocrons to expand his knowledge or does he contact Obi-Wan or Yoda? Does Anakin appear to him? You'd think Anakin would appear to him to give advice about Ben Solo.

He was a winery bannoying character. He thinks he's a Jedi because he trained for a few months. When it takes a Jedi almost 20 years to not be a Padawan anymore.
He sucks as a swordsman, he sucks at dodging. Vader wrecked him throwing slow objects at him.
He beat an old Vader that wanted to turn him not kill him.
He pretty much proclaimed himself to be a Jedi master by the end when he sucked at it and had very little knowledge of what it takes to be a Jedi.
And I'm talking about the movies. Not the stupid books or the stupid cartoons or anything that has not to do with the movies.

I'm fucking glad they wiped out the EU. All that bullshit was laughable nonsense.

Young ObiWan, are any of main or secondary Jedi seen in the prequels would have wrecked Jabba's Palace better than Luke ever did.

;)

No shit dummy. They had the privilege of the Jedi Academy. Luke's still a big badass.

Yes. This was far more annoying than him being the basic celibate monk he is now.

I do miss Mara though.

>All
b8

He's a little short for a stormtrooper, no?

But he has the most magnificent power of all, the ability to grow slightly larger!

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

EU Luke was awful. Thrice the Mary Sue of Rey.

This makes me want to massacre all star wars fans. Now i see why George hates them so much.

its comic book writers man. i fucking hate them so much. everything that goes near a comic book gets turned into capeshit levels of retarded where people bend galaxies and nothing really matters cause it always ends up being an alternate universe or something.
comic books are just fan wankery.

Not too short for muh dick, though

Nice to see a little bit of you guys are still around.

In fact, now that Rouge One is out can we start doing those again?

>tfw Luke will never suck me

:ยด(

Let's!

This was him at the peak of his badassery.