I just remembered the New England Patriots were down 28-3 against the Atlanta Falcons with two (2) minutes left in the...

I just remembered the New England Patriots were down 28-3 against the Atlanta Falcons with two (2) minutes left in the 3rd quarter. And they actually came back and won the game 34-28.

Can you believe this? How did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/210513990
bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2008/05/apology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How did this happen
If you were watching the game you could have seen it from a mile away. As soon as the Falcons stopped scoring I knew it was over.

>How did this happen?

Who cares. The Browns are gonna win it all next year.

because of this man

NFL commissioner was never gonna let a southern team beat the Cheatriots. The fix was in.

we wuz victims n shiet

This

Same reason why the Saints, and Bucs lost in their Super Bowl appearances. Blatantly fixed.

biggest choke in the history of sports on the biggest stage in the world

7-1 is nothing compared to the Falcons

Patriots lead for exactly 0(zero) seconds

but nothing controversial happened

>less than 5 minutes left
>make god catch that puts you into FG range
>don't run the ball
>get sacked out of FG range

>trying a pass when you can FG and end the game once and for all
>getting sacked twice
>losing the SB
What were they thinking

Love the recent Superbowls, we witness choke after choke after choke

C O I N T O S S
O
I
N
T
O
S
S

The rule was changed from 2 years ago, before you could kick a FG and win automatically

Patriots had to go for the Touchdown and did

>run the ball back into FG range
>get called for holding

Let's be honest with ourselves though, the NFL should definitely adopt college OT rules. Nothing is more exciting than college football OT

They both won their SB, though, unless you're just memeing.

The Super Bowl is not the biggest stage in the world. It's not even the biggest sports stage in the world

Falcons started playing not to lose after their last score. With nearly half the game left.

>Biggest stage in the world watched by people that matter
There you go

>Fat rednecks and niggers matter

Team going second gets the advantage, doesn't fix anything and just makes it more of a gimmick

lmfao

Go back to prepping your wife's bull, Nigel.
Real men are talking

There is profound wisdom in that picture.

Most people criticize them for passing so much in the 2nd Half. They didn't really change their D - played one safety the whole game. That's why the Pats were going to the rookie Mitchel so much on the outside.

That change was made in 2012.

This season OT will only be 10 minutes!

No one cares about eurotrash and shitty soccer. You make 1/2 as much as fucking baseball.

I can't be the only one who reads this in an Aussie voice

>I can't read even a picture

NOTHING will ever compare to 7-1

No sports team with a history and ego like Brazils has ever been blown out that badly on such a worldwide scale before

It was unprecedented, and years from now I bet they will be studying the post-world cup suicide rate to measure its effect

Powerball?

Pretty crazy. It's almost like the Patriots had the greatest QB of all time leading the comeback or something

What did he mean by this?

>all these people giving Bradley all the credit
Fucking millennial reddit normie scum, the defense and receivers did all the work, Bradley was merely another cog

Oh hello there

HAHA HOW MAD ARE YOU WEEB

Every positive play from all of Brady's comebacks and game-winning drives in the playoffs

vimeo.com/210513990

Because why not?

Screencapped.

user Titor is gonna make us true believers some $$$TACK$ this year. Take that extra thousand from your wife's son's college fund and invest in the land; Sup Forums gots your back like uncle Paul was drinking his grown up drinks tonight [read: it's goofy time! ]

Thank you based user Titor!!!

Oh, hi Tom!

Yea, fuck the Patriots here. I'm glad they beat the Failcons but they had cameras setup in Houston watching the Panthers practices, and yet they still almost lost.

>also that game cost me $5k

Don't ever reply or @ me again you sub human weeb

You got your bullshit story wrong. In 2007, the day of Superbowl 42, the Boston Herald ran a story claiming the Patriots had taped the Rams' practice prior to SB 36. The story was a complete fabrication and the Herald ran a retraction a few months later.

bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2008/05/apology

To this day you still see idiots like Terrell Suggs reference this smear as though it were fact. Perhaps his 2-7 record against Tom Brady has something to do with his bitterness.

The reason the Patriots were "caught" filming the Jets sideline in 2007 was because the man holding the camera was not trying to hide and was in plain view of 80,000. The reason they weren't trying to hide was because the rule stated that you could not use such films "during the game" which the Patriots never did - because they never stole signals. They used the film to aid in breaking down game film. The majority of coaches in the did this.