This is just Death Grips but shit

This is just Death Grips but shit

*This is Death Grips but shittier
FTFY

This. Death Grips for people that can't handle Death Grips.

Both are shit

Who Grips? Shut the fuck up when you talk to me

Kanye is a shitty artist in general. Kendrick is much better.

As a fan of both, they're super different. The production on Yeezus, despite being blown out, is very minimalist, basically the opposite of Death Grips barring NLDW.

Piero Scaruffi would like a word with you.

>NLDW
>Not minimal
What

>comparing this autotune garbage to Death Grips

>The production on Yeezus ... is very minimalist, basically the opposite of Death Grips

yeezus christ is this 21013 again?

So are you just retarded or what

Not him but that doesn't excuse that you read his post wrong initially, he did say that NLDW was minimal.

Death Grips is just Boy In Da Corner but shit.

Death Grips are just Dalek but shit

this

You literally say Yeezus is minimalist, and then call it the opposite of NLDW. Learn how to properly structure a sentence.
He didn't say it was minimal. Looks like you have to reread it.

You're actually fucking retarded
>basically the opposite of Death Grips BARRING NLDW
Do you know what barring means?

First of all I'm not the guy you originally responded to, you're just so retarded I had to say something
Second, "the opposite of Death Grips BARRING nldw" means NLDW is fucking minimal, you dolt

It just Death Grips, but its Kanye, and its pretty good.

You'd really benefit from using commas.

No it sounds like what would happen if Kanye West, Daft Punk, Travis Scott, and Arca worked together. Can DG be described as that?

I wasn't the guy who wrote it. You just can't read. Admit you were wrong or just argue something different.

Why do people have such a hard time admitting they were wrong even though they're anonymous?

nigga you're operating on a 4th grade reading level if you think that's a difficult sentence

Death grips is shit normies pretend to like to seem cool. They're shit sorry to say.

you are retarded HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I did indeed read it wrong because of the lack of a comma. Are we straight or is one of you still hurt about something?

>he deleted his fuckup

Yeah lol sure I'll leave you alone now. Sentence was still incredibly easy to read even without the comma.

This. Death Grips are for fucking weirdos

how do you stay this normie and yet browse Sup Forums

And Kanye West isn't?

Nah autists pretend to dislike Kanye and Death Grips to seem cool

Sup Forums is normie central

>death grips
>not already shit
there's no way you were born before 2000

Except Death Grips is shit as well

>any industrial hip hop exists
Hurr durr sound like death grips

Shut the fuck up faggot

is this the new insult lmao
fucking kiddie s...

handling death grips is super easy. making into a pop record with dancehall, trap, maximalism, minimalism, and largess on a personality of kanye's magnitude is near impossible, especially when it has to sound good.

yeezus is kind of a masterpiece

Man nobody wants to talk to that old faggot

I have to agree with you. Used to be the biggest Kanye hater, but then Yeezus came out and I tried to so hard not to like it but I just couldn't.

this

a comma would be wrong there you absolute retard

Does anyone own yeezus on cd?

yea i do

I was thinking of buying it

death grips and kanye are both utter shit

yeezus is my favourite kanye album

and it's pretty shit

I do, haven't opened it since I like the tape. Might collect all the tape colours before opening a copy

This but the opposite

Samefag

fpbp

sometimes when you feel the retardation getting ready to overflow, just turn your pc off

are people who believe this meme completely tone-deaf or something? yeezus sounds nothing like death grips.
>DUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ANY INDUSTRIAL-INFLUENCED HIP HOP = DEAF GWIPS DEWIVATIVE