They need to buy a good GK ASAP then they will win everything there is

they need to buy a good GK ASAP then they will win everything there is.

>Pastore
>Ben Arfa

Firstly Arfa is just there to sit on his contract for the money, he is not wanted from the coach.
Secondly Pastore is kinda done for. Draxler can play attacking mid and is a lot more talented. Di Maria can as well. , Just put Draxler in there.
Also i supose David Silva is Dani Alves , and Areola is pretty fine for a goalkeeper. Much Worse Goalis have won the champions League.

>David Silva

Sure you don't mean another guy?

>gk's are important

When will this meme die? As long as you don't have an idiot keeper anyone can be good in goal for a good team

>matudi
>DM
enjoy seeing him out of position everytime

>ben arfa

KEK

You see, that's not a 4-3-3.

Verratti, Krychowiak and Rabiot are not going to show any real offensive attitude. They can come next to the penalty area, but they miss the timing, the speed and the instinct to get inside the box.

I think it's safer to assume that Psg would play with a 4-2-3-1. That means you got a couple of mid, one building-up play, the other one having more of a positional role. They would attack with a right winger (Di Maria), and on the left two really tecnical players (Draxler and Neymar) who occupy a wide space on the field, between the left outline and the center of the area (and there you will see the 4-2-4 after the offensive transition), while Di Maria is going to stay far on the right or coming in the middle of the field to build up key passes. Cavani is GOAT, but the problem is Pastore/Ben Arfa. They are supposed to have a great fisical condition: they are playing like an offensive midfilder, they are asked to create chances, dribble the opponent, widen their play on the left to support Neymar in cutting in the box. That's a lot of work. And neither Pastore or Ben Arfa are likely to be that continuos during a season. They need a mid, not a GK.

Unironic PSG first squad for the upcoming season, if Nerman is recruited
Entire team is built around him, he has all his friends (switch Draxler with Lucas for maximum friendship power)
To balance Nerman transfer, these players are sold:
>Ben Arfa
>Aurier
>Matuidi
>Jesé

>Signing the GOAT and putting him at RB

fuck off m8

Why play David luiz RB when Marquinhos can play RB in a 4 and rcb in a 3 fine

>David Silva
top kek kaiser lad

This

wont win shit in Europe with a 2 man midfield and that awful brazil defence

neymar isn't playing in the center

>implying Kurzawa and Berchiche are good enough period.

No sir

>le I don't watch them but I'll give my opinion anyway man

They have 2 idiot keepers.

>Verratti and Rabiot are not going to show any real offensive attitude

Top banter

Neymar could easily convert to playmaker. I fail to see him stay a mere winger

He can't. Now deal with it.

PSG is getting ripped off if they buy a winger 560m €

PSG is a retard club with oil money. No surprise they are doing retard signings.